Page 75 of 240 FirstFirst ... 45505560657071727374757677787980859095100105 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

By the way, our first floor is confirmed higher than Tropica second floor. I guess that's the reason why SL have to give 2.8m ceiling height. Since they can't increase the total building height (due to airbase constraint?), and they insist to build up to 15 floors, so they have no choice but to reduce ceiling height 0.3m lower each floor.
    math question, problem sum... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Denlim
    Just received my letter to pay $$$... Guess mine could be on the way too...
    Hehe. you received your letter and yours on the way again. Thank you for paying for me bro. Hehe. Just kidding.

Alamak go broke again. What to do!!

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    By the way, our first floor is confirmed higher than Tropica second floor. I guess that's the reason why SL have to give 2.8m ceiling height. Since they can't increase the total building height (due to airbase constraint?), and they insist to build up to 15 floors, so they have no choice but to reduce ceiling height 0.3m lower each floor.
    math question, problem sum... hehehe
    WV ceiling confirmed at 2.8m sis??? Our place like not much details compare to others. Managed to squeeze some time to take a glance at the details of Treasure Trove. With the Mega mall and MRT and 900psf price and promise of water sports and Coney Island and Free Oven and all, now I understand better why the Gold rush over there. No wonder people gate crashing ATT!!!! It will sell faster than WV where there's no other details and promise apart from water all around!!! Hahahahah!!!

So facilities or fengshui???

Oh, confirm 2.8m on ceiling height? I remember my agent told me like 3.0m

Really mysterious .... lol

Quote Originally Posted by huddy

In fact, for WV, everything also they dunno and not confirmed and unsure. This and that and whatever nots...

i think it's in the last page of purchase option...

East Lover, which floor did you take the photo? I am at 7 flr so wondering how the view will be???

The height of WV should be high, my CBTP has a very spacious feel because of the ceiling height...

Kengar, spoke with Shirley and she said can do lighting point at toilet mirror cabinet (cove lighting). Asked about cabinet at mirror and she said will jut out abit only...

She will revert back to me on costing shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    East Lover, which floor did you take the photo? I am at 7 flr so wondering how the view will be???

The height of WV should be high, my CBTP has a very spacious feel because of the ceiling height...
    If i remember correctly, CBTP has floor-to-floor height of 3.15m, effective ceiling height about 2.9m.

According to my agent, WV has floor-to-floor height of 3.0m, and we can expect the floor to ceiling height to be ~2.8m considering the floor thickness in the 15-storey WV is thinner than the 40-storey CBTP.

I might consider not to install a force ceiling in living area to retain the spacious feeling.

If i remember correctly, CBTP has floor-to-floor height of 3.15m, effective ceiling height about 2.9m.

According to my agent, WV has floor-to-floor height of 3.0m, and we can expect the floor to ceiling height to be ~2.8m considering the floor thickness in the 15-storey WV is thinner than the 40-storey CBTP.

I might consider not to install a force ceiling in living area to retain the spacious feeling.
    Good analysis. 2.8m floor to celiling height is quite alright if it's for real.

OT agents also told Clover By The Park buyers that the height is 3.1m but in the end when the actual unit comes. ..... Only 2.9m

Kengar, spoke with Shirley and she said can do lighting point at toilet mirror cabinet (cove lighting). Asked about cabinet at mirror and she said will jut out abit only...

She will revert back to me on costing shortly.
    That's great! Thanks!

You referring to the costing on adding the lighting point at toilet mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    Hehe. you received your letter and yours on the way again. Thank you for paying for me bro. Hehe. Just kidding.

Alamak go broke again. What to do!!
    Paiseh... was hoping that my stack will start to build up soon, just like blk 77....

your 7th floor is almost 8th floor of Tropica. should be pretty good with balance of water and greenary, and some city view, plus unblock quary view!

the photo was taken from 15th floor in tropica...

Yup something like that depending on the stack, level and facing as well. Maybe Tampines not that great after all these days and not much sought after. Punggol Treasure Trove I heard going beyond Waterview's pricing. Wonder what's the catch there. Selling like Punggol Nasi Lemak!!! Faster than anything. Haha!!! Must be very impressive!!!
    Thanks! That makes Waterview attractive in the pricing since Arc is just a little cheaper but without the view. Or maybe Arc is just overly priced. hmm.

Waterview location > Bird no lay eggs Punggol's location. At least in my opinion. If it's a purchase to stay, Waterview is definitely a better buy. You have the waterbody in front but it's still a 10-15 mins walk to the new upcoming MRT line. It's good if you drive though.

Awesome, nothing beats the birds eye view.
    thank you East Lover

Wow.... Very nice and sharp shot. Good job.
    Still can see the crane operator drinking 100 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Denlim
    Just received my letter to pay $$$... Guess mine could be on the way too...
    Just receive the Notice for the 2nd payment - Foundation Work.
    there goes the 10%..

Any idea what exactly does the "Reinforced Concrete Framework of the Unit" stands for?

Wasn't able to find description on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    That's great! Thanks!

You referring to the costing on adding the lighting point at toilet mirror?
    1. Lighting point at toilet mirror above and below.

2. Changing the mirror cabinet type to hold small things. Mirror will be split though.

your 7th floor is almost 8th floor of Tropica. should be pretty good with balance of water and greenary, and some city view, plus unblock quary view!

the photo was taken from 15th floor in tropica...

Thanks for info

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    Thanks! That makes Waterview attractive in the pricing since Arc is just a little cheaper but without the view. Or maybe Arc is just overly priced. hmm.

Waterview location > Bird no lay eggs Punggol's location. At least in my opinion. If it's a purchase to stay, Waterview is definitely a better buy. You have the waterbody in front but it's still a 10-15 mins walk to the new upcoming MRT line. It's good if you drive though.
    i thought the upcoming mrt station is at the intersection of ave 1 and ave 4? Meaning 1.4-1.5km away, don't think it's walkable.. Even if really walk, at least 25-30min or so..

ATT selling well because the MRT stations and future megamall is next door to it.. Some people like transport and amenities near their doorstep..

Arc and Waterview prices differ by around 100psf right? But i think the reservoir views one will differ much more.. Fair lah..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    i thought the upcoming mrt station is at the intersection of ave 1 and ave 4? Meaning 1.4-1.5km away, don't think it's walkable.. Even if really walk, at least 25-30min or so..

ATT selling well because the MRT stations and future megamall is next door to it.. Some people like transport and amenities near their doorstep..

Arc and Waterview prices differ by around 100psf right? But i think the reservoir views one will differ much more.. Fair lah..
    Its about 10 - 12 mins brisk walk. i counted about 400 steps from WV entrance, if the entrance is just next to the PUB water works, and next to Temasek Poly East Entrance. Saw the workers clearing the ground. Should be a pleasant walk in the evening as there is a sidewalk alongside the poly away from the traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84

I think around 100psf difference. Depends on what buyers want. Haha!!! With the different locations and selling points, people grab what is most attractive and what they they will best suit them!!!
    These days so many to choose from. Spoilt for choice. You miss one, you have more coming up. Condos are everywhere her in SG, soon HDB will make way for them.

I think around 100psf difference. Depends on what buyers want. Haha!!! With the different locations and selling points, people grab what is most attractive and what they they will best suit them!!!
    These days so many to choose from. Spoilt for choice. You miss one, you have more coming up. Condos are everywhere her in SG, soon HDB will make way for them.
    condo every where, mrt soon become spiderweb, only the nature waterview will become more and more rare

Quote Originally Posted by jbtay
    Its about 10 - 12 mins brisk walk. i counted about 400 steps from WV entrance, if the entrance is just next to the PUB water works, and next to Temasek Poly East Entrance. Saw the workers clearing the ground. Should be a pleasant walk in the evening as there is a sidewalk alongside the poly away from the traffic.

Sorry, 400 steps was to the bus No 69 bus stop, as that bus does not stop near the last stop next to Tropica as it turns into Ave 8. Its about 1400 steps to the tampines west stn or about 1.2km.

Quote Originally Posted by jbtay
    We're hoping that there will be another linkway from TP to the station like the one Citylink. It makes the walk feel faster and unnoticed. Hehe. I am sure they will have an underground station close to TP. Can't be an entrance just in front of block 933 right. Maybe beside PUB or whatever that place is. Still ok lah. hahah.

We're hoping that there will be another linkway from TP to the station like the one Citylink. It makes the walk feel faster and unnoticed. Hehe. I am sure they will have an underground station close to TP. Can't be an entrance just in front of block 933 right. Maybe beside PUB or whatever that place is. Still ok lah. hahah.
    Please be our next MP!!! we want TampinesLink, we want LRT, we want query park, we want new MRT line stop at WV!

condo every where, mrt soon become spiderweb, only the nature waterview will become more and more rare
    Hahhahaha!! I love your brainwave dear sis!!! At WV we have the spirit of the water, in Trove, they have the spirit of the Matilda right in their clubhouse!!! Modern days, no Hungry Ghost, no wandering ghost, only $$$ ghost!!! Which spirit/ghost is yours!!!! hahhaah

Please be our next MP!!! we want TampinesLink, we want LRT, we want query park, we want new MRT line stop at WV!
    You're already the Director of WV with kengar being the CEO of Admin, if i become MP, I'll scrap the monthly maintenance fee and make the feeder service to Tampines Mall ongoing till we get an MRT/LRT station over at the Quarry Park which will be a fantastic location!! Hahahha!!

Oh not forgetting allow all residents to hang their underwear/bikini at the aircon ledge and grant permission to fixtures of windows/blind to any parts of the house which we have paid for!!

We pay, we buy, we decide. Till the next election comes, we shall dream... Hahhahaha!!!

You're already the Director of WV with kengar being the CEO of Admin, if i become MP, I'll scrap the monthly maintenance fee and make the feeder service to Tampines Mall ongoing till we get an MRT/LRT station over at the Quarry Park which will be a fantastic location!! Hahahha!!

Oh not forgetting allow all residents to hang their underwear/bikini at the aircon ledge and grant permission to fixtures of windows/blind to any parts of the house which we have paid for!!

We pay, we buy, we decide. Till the next election comes, we shall dream... Hahhahaha!!!
    wow, i like the aircon ledge part the most!

yes, we pay, we buy, we decide! be our WV chairman first, then MP in 4 years later, please!