Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Nin Residences (D13 99LH 219-units)

Like that then very secure during bombing

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    If u notice, some of the MM's bomb shelter is in the toilet and is made into a walk in wardrobe. Quite a nice idea.

This place will be 70% sold out very quickly. Let's see what happened tomorrow.

Free space for developers but why not free for buyers?
    Encourage balcony need 10% so big mah?
    Sell us say 1100 sqft but only 900 sqft usable! (no wonder even family size units also getting MM-size rooms!)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    URA encourage developer to build balcony wat....tats y give free 10% balconies...lol....as for a/c ledge...i notice some units got 2 big A/C LEDGE

Sure sold out like hot cakes! Very thoughtful design.

Balcony is to serve as a space for greenery (planter at the edge for some design) and block off the direct radiation from the sun. Hence, less energy consume in cooling the home. It is not suppose to increase the GFA of the development for living space. Oherwise. those units with large balcony space can construct their own shelters and put a bed outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodies
    Free space for developers but why not free for buyers?
    Encourage balcony need 10% so big mah?
    Sell us say 1100 sqft but only 900 sqft usable! (no wonder even family size units also getting MM-size rooms!)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Balcony is fine for me, but since there is no land costs to developers (only minimal construction costs), why should buyers pay for land costs (at same $PSF as built-in area?)

In fact, the building design if good should already taken in greenery and practicality into consideration and should have window ledges, North-South orientation etc and all this will be more efficient than having balcony as a buffer to shield off sun (few people really plant plants anyway in balcony, and balcony only to shield sun from living room, what about bedrooms? ).

Nowsaday, living+dinning room area so small, balcony so big, so people are basically using balcony as their dinning area with a small table (you go show flat and they actually do that to cover up the fact that they can't even put proper 6-seaters dinning table in the living+dinning area!).

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Balcony is to serve as a space for greenery (planter at the edge for some design) and block off the direct radiation from the sun. Hence, less energy consume in cooling the home. It is not suppose to increase the GFA of the development for living space. Oherwise. those units with large balcony space can construct their own shelters and put a bed outside.

A building has 4 sides and and coupled with site constraints will not be possible for all units to be N-S facing. In fact, W facade should have minimal glass or they have to use better performance glass like low-e type. URA is giving them 10% more GFA for balcony space. The $psf may be higher if balcony space is not included in the $psf. Computation of $psf will be more complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Balcony is fine for me, but since there is no land costs to developers (only minimal construction costs), why should buyers pay for land costs (at same $PSF as built-in area?)

In fact, the building design if good should already taken in greenery and practicality into consideration and should have window ledges, North-South orientation etc and all this will be more efficient than having balcony as a buffer to shield off sun (few people really plant plants anyway in balcony, and balcony only to shield sun from living room, what about bedrooms? ).

Nowsaday, living+dinning room area so small, balcony so big, so people are basically using balcony as their dinning area with a small table (you go show flat and they actually do that to cover up the fact that they can't even put proper 6-seaters dinning table in the living+dinning area!).

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

if this is the case, resale property without the 20% useless space should sell at same or even higher $PSF!

A building has 4 sides and and coupled with site constraints will not be possible for all units to be N-S facing. In fact, W facade should have minimal glass or they have to use better performance glass like low-e type. URA is giving them 10% more GFA for balcony space. The $psf may be higher if balcony space is not included in the $psf. Computation of $psf will be more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    if this is the case, resale property without the 20% useless space should sell at same or even higher $PSF!
    Buy with eyes open big big:

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Buy with eyes open big big:
    Else die with eyes wide open. 死不鸣木

This place will be 70% sold out very quickly. Let's see what happened tomorrow.
    Is viewing 2moro- Sunday?

anybody attended the preview yesterday? what was the take up rate and the vvip psf?

Still no update?

Quote Originally Posted by spikey69
    anybody attended the preview yesterday? what was the take up rate and the vvip psf?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Went to their so-called VIP preview last weekend , was quoted for $73xK price for 474sqf - 1 bedder ( not pool-facing ) , disc about 4 - 5% if place cheque immediately.... was wonder why the price is so far from what i saw from the website... 1 B start from $58xK

Quote Originally Posted by yukiari
    Went to their so-called VIP preview last weekend , was quoted for $73xK price for 474sqf - 1 bedder ( not pool-facing ) , disc about 4 - 5% if place cheque immediately.... was wonder why the price is so far from what i saw from the website... 1 B start from $58xK
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

mean after 5% discount off say $730k for a 474sqf, work out to be $14++ psf... , beside old Bidadari cemetry (good Feng Shui?)

haha - all bluff one. Looks like Woodsville 28, Blossoms and 8@Woodleigh all huat ah!

so high how to sell?

1bedder 730k b4 4% discount also a big joke

last time developer say launch around 1kpsf...haha

false advertising...so looks like the units are going to be sold at $1300 to $1400 psf on average. Considering the break even point was about $950 to $1000 psf, the mark up is normal?

false advertising...so looks like the units are going to be sold at $1300 to $1400 psf on average. Considering the break even point was about $950 to $1000 psf, the mark up is normal?
    probably breakeven 900psf only coz own contractor cum developer

Huh? I was there on Friday evening as well and paid around 575k for a stack 8 unit.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Huh? I was there on Friday evening as well and paid around 575k for a stack 8 unit.
    what sized unit and which floor?

Tats more like it. Good price

wow really??? I was there on Sat, the agent gave me the$73xk price , disc 4 - 5%, the block facing the grrenery mid floor block 15. i m shock abt the price diff

fri and sat so much diff!

Default Hosei liao..

After getting to know of this "preview", decided to go down and take a look since the the "private preview" was near my work place.

Anyway, i was rather amazed at the take up rate (if what was told to me was to be trusted) and the selling price.

I was asking for 3 BR units and according to the developers sales team, out of the 36 units 2 are left. One in stack 2 and another in stack 11. This is even before the show room is ready !!!

The asking price for stack 2 before ("discounted" price) was abt 1210 p.s.f and stack 11 abt 1300 p.s.f.
    (i left the brochure in the car so figures may not be exact but agak agak in those range)

Perhaps it is just me, but this seemed very steep given that the surrounding area is transacting at 1000 to 1100 psf.

I'm dumbfounded by the asking price, even with a "discount" of 3-4 %, it seemed like a record price for that area. The sales team does not seem very transparent with their transacted price. Perhaps it was the good pick up rate that prompted them to jack up the price.

I don't know whether the developer and their sales team really believe in the real value or they are just putting up a high price during the preview to chop some carrot heads.

It is scary to imagine how much future subsales would be transacting at if further capital appreciation is to be anticipated. At this rate it seems the sky is the limit. S'pore property hosei liao !

Willing buyer, willing seller but given that price i will look elsewhere...

Willing buyer, willing seller, but with MBT as mediator

Quote Originally Posted by med80009

Quote Originally Posted by med80009
    After getting to know of this "preview", decided to go down and take a look since the the "private preview" was near my work place.

Anyway, i was rather amazed at the take up rate (if what was told to me was to be trusted) and the selling price.

I was asking for 3 BR units and according to the developers sales team, out of the 36 units 2 are left. One in stack 2 and another in stack 11. This is even before the show room is ready !!!

The asking price for stack 2 before ("discounted" price) was abt 1210 p.s.f and stack 11 abt 1300 p.s.f.
    (i left the brochure in the car so figures may not be exact but agak agak in those range)

Perhaps it is just me, but this seemed very steep given that the surrounding area is transacting at 1000 to 1100 psf.

I'm dumbfounded by the asking price, even with a "discount" of 3-4 %, it seemed like a record price for that area. The sales team does not seem very transparent with their transacted price. Perhaps it was the good pick up rate that prompted them to jack up the price.

I don't know whether the developer and their sales team really believe in the real value or they are just putting up a high price during the preview to chop some carrot heads.

It is scary to imagine how much future subsales would be transacting at if further capital appreciation is to be anticipated. At this rate it seems the sky is the limit. S'pore property hosei liao !

tats makes those owners at one leicester happy like mad....haha

was launched last time 6xxpsf only back in 2007 ....still got plenty of 3bedders to choose somemore.....haha

shows tat ppty in SG is more sentiment driven den anything else

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    shows tat ppty in SG is more sentiment driven den anything else
    Sentiment driven buying generally would have some correction effect when emotions settle down. A concept that i find scary would be as SingaLand transition into a high income economy, this would be the new set point.

It is scary because public housing already seems out of reach to some, but private may now be some unattainable target to the man in the street.

Anyway, this doesn't seem to much of a concern to the developers. If poor local sales just bring in rich Tiong Kok to mop up the remainder, better still just have launches overseas instead of locally

what sized unit and which floor?
    Stack 8 is the smallest size at 452 sqft. It's located at the lower block so between 2nd to 5th floor. Price difference is 4 k per level.