Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: H20 RESIDENCES - Sengkang Condo by City Developments Limited

Went to the showflat just now, just before they close at 10.30pm. Finishing so so with big marble look-a-like tiles and laminated flooring for bedrooms.

Pricing was .

#05-15 743sqft $709300
    #22-15 743sqft $730620

#06-24 797sqft $781150
    #13-24 797sqft $804950
    #16-24 797sqft $814300

Not all stacks were released. Counted the board about 90 units sold before they close shop for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Went to the showflat just now, just before they close at 10.30pm. Finishing so so with big marble look-a-like tiles and laminated flooring for bedrooms.

Pricing was .

#05-15 743sqft $709300
    #22-15 743sqft $730620

#06-24 797sqft $781150
    #13-24 797sqft $804950
    #16-24 797sqft $814300

Not all stacks were released. Counted the board about 90 units sold before they close shop for the day.
    wah....quite high indeed...deserve a

ur WFI better buy with nice marbles

2 out of 3 penthouse sold . The 4 bedders also alot of units sold. 4 bedders psf$ at 939psf for stack 8.

Alot of 2+1 whole stack sold out for the released units.

Total crazy. I tot I at market buying vegetable, but only these vegetable cost nearly 1M and above

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    2 out of 3 penthouse sold . The 4 bedders also alot of units sold. 4 bedders psf$ at 939psf for stack 8.

Total crazy. I tot I at market buying vegetable, but only these vegetable cost nearly 1M and above
    majority buying for own stay? actually only few stacks facing river.....the rest facing each other/LRT/future sch/HDB....no MRT/majority no view so to speak and yet such a gd response....wow....anything below 1kpsf is cheap liao!!! all thanks to capitaland for the record bid at bishan??

Could have bought the Arte for the same price 2 yrs ago!

Wow, , more like buying organic vegetable plot

Yes, I will think that the majority buyers are for own stay. This is the reason a lot of the bigger units are moving. Seem that the latest measures are working, keeping the speculators away, with the geniue buyers buying for own stay. Ha Ha.. But with the price continue to move North

this is extremely pricey for an area without any major developments, vicinity wise, in the pipeline.

This is perhaps the most expensive water on earth.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    this is extremely pricey for an area without any major developments, vicinity wise, in the pipeline.
    To quote wat a property agent have told me " Any new launch now below 1Kpsf, grab lah, no need to think. Soon these will no longer be in existence."

I think with the record psf paid for GLS land (Bishan, Punggol) and even today's bid of the bedok reservior site at near 450psf, which alot of analyst say is saint price, this pricing for H20 is not unimaginable.

But whether it can be flip for a decent profit is totally another question.

A lot of you forgot to mention about low quantum of 2br, 743sqft, 797sqft ... ultimately they are below 850k. Psf also similar to WFI.

And stacks quoted by azeo are those with better facing, stack 24 high floor has river view, stack 15 has poolview, naturally will be more expensive.

Any quote on those facing HDBs and LRT, should be around 900psf ? How is the sales of 1br, only very few units and mostly direct west sun.
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 05-03-11 at 07:08.

When I was there yesterday night, the only stack of 1 bedder was not sold out. Still have the low floors and high floors available.

Pricing was .

#05-15 743sqft $709300
    #22-15 743sqft $730620

#06-24 797sqft $781150
    #13-24 797sqft $804950
    #16-24 797sqft $814300

Sorry guys, just discovered a typo, the stack should be 05.

#15-05 743sqft $709300
    #22-05 743sqft $730620

Last edited by azeoprop; 05-03-11 at 08:05.

To quote wat a property agent have told me " Any new launch now below 1Kpsf, grab lah, no need to think. Soon these will no longer be in existence."

I think with the record psf paid for GLS land (Bishan, Punggol) and even today's bid of the bedok reservior site at near 450psf, which alot of analyst say is saint price, this pricing for H20 is not unimaginable.

But whether it can be flip for a decent profit is totally another question.
    With new development running up $psf ,Mean greater value now for resale private....

Many years not been to Sengkang, took train instead of driving, quite impressed by Compass Point with Metro, Cold Storage and wide array of cafes, fast food restaurants. Compass height condo next to MRT rental should be decent.

The waiting time for LRT about 5 mins. However, the LRT is one direction so from SW1 to SW6 ... wasted another 10+mins

The so called "river" is so thin and small, not worth investing considered the unblocked view towards the north or east will sooner or later be blocked by school and high rise HDBs up to 20 storeys.

The internal furnishing is a complete let down given the 9XXpsf, even DBSS HDBs also can offer better.

mostly 1-2bedders sold.....4bedders sold about half.....3bedders plenty left....

conclusion.....own stay bot 4bedder for the river view and investors bot 1/2bedders.....

getting scary....this kind of area ppl aso buying for investment....

i even heard potential buyers saying rental shd be good....

4bedders at 93xpsf for mid flr is really too ex....the view aso doesnt look impressive.....

quite a distance to walk to fernvale amenities which is actually one LRT stop away....

the layout also CMI with the common bedrooms so small....without baywindows also so small and the jr master is a big joke

CDL super greedy? priced at 9xxpf with gd profit margins and yet provide low class furnishing.....

if really keen on the view and buying for own stay....stack 25 is the best....mid flr will do....but price tag of 1.3mio.....pls tink twice

Luckily i went for isle instead. I thought they would price this cheaply and I could get a 2 bedder at around 640k....fat hope...

But another view is that ulu now = potential for the future. I think buyers bought on the hopes that price will appreciate once the ABC water project, punggol waterfront and the aerospace hub are completed.

But another view is that ulu now = potential for the future. I think buyers bought on the hopes that price will appreciate once the ABC water project, punggol waterfront and the aerospace hub are completed.
    but cdl not selling at ulu pricing wor....i wud tot 8xxpsf(100psf lesser) will be a fairer price and for such lousy furnishings....

anyway the response so far is lukewarm....not exactly hot although the showflat is quite crowded....

Agents would probably say cdl is selling at slightly above capitaland's land cost in Bishan. That's why all agents should thank capitaland for giving them such a good selling point to pitch.

Went down for the H2O preview on 4th March evening. A huge turnout and avalanche of shoes and slippers outside the showflat.

The showflat only has the 3 bedroom (1130sqft) and the 4 bedroom (1389sqft) on display. No 2 bedder was featured....probably CDL was worried over the relatively small size of the 2 bedders which may turn off prospective buyers. At only 743sqft to 883sqft for 2 and 2+1 unit type, buyers who bought will most likely be looking at rental investment and exclusive usage of the numerous facilities being proposed by CDL, rather than own stay.

Good points on this project:
    (1) Just next to Layar LRT Station. (Please also see "Not so good Point"-not near to main MRT).

(2) A lot of people kept mentioning that it is in a remote location. This is not true especially for those very familiar with the North East District. Access to the SLE, CTE, TPE and KPE are good.

(3) Amenities such as NTUC Fairprice and Foodcourt are within walking distance. I estimated less than 500m. (No point to actually travel another LRT station down). Also near to Jalan Kayu! Besides Roti Prata, there are various nice eateries and even a shop famed for selling durian and choclate cakes there. Selegie beacurd too.....

(4) There is definitely rental potential-AMK Industrial Parks and the Seletar Aerospace Park.

(5) Quite like the floor storage patented by CDL in one of the room. This was the only part that impressed my wife who went along to view the showflat.

(6) 540 underground parking lots relative to 521 units. Adequate parking which reduces potential conflicts.

(7) Superb landscaping and facilities on offer by CDL. Lovely! The whistling pavilions and Nature Terrace concepts are awesome. Another interesting point is that all the facilities and stacks actually started on the "2nd level". From the end of the secondary club house and lap pool, one is able to overlook the park connector and Punggol reservoir.....very well though out by the development team.

Not so good points:
    (A) It is not next to the main MRT. Residents have to travel to Sengkang MRT and then take LRT. A bit troublesome as you have to dismount and then move on to another platform for the LRT.

(B) The bedrooms (including Master bedroom) are extremely tiny. Buyers beware. In the showflat, there are lots of mirrors, missing walls and even enlarged doorframe to make the unit seems bigger. The 3 bedroom at 1130sqft is definitely not family oriented. For those planning to stay there, you would need to consider at least the 3+1. 4 bedder is the best but then the quantum of the purchase price you need to sink in will be enormous. What ever happens to the adage that condo living is supposed to be an upgrade to quality of life?

(C) The interior finishing given sucks. Tiles pretending to be marble/stone lookalike given by CDL. Built in Wardrobe for the 2 common rooms are not sliding nature albeit the tiny room size (however, the Masterbedroom Wardrobe given are sliding and cleverly design). For 900psf pricing and taken into consideration of the land purchased price by CDL, it seems to me that buyers are shortchanged.

(D) No bathtub given. Only comes with the 4 bedder and Penthouses.

In summary, despite the exorbitant pricing by CDL, the riverfront living concept is indeed unique and an attractive one given the numerous developments in Sengkang right now (latest one being the announcement of a hospital by 2020.).

Nice writeup

Can tell that there are alot agents in this forum talking among themselves

Very surprise to see there are pple still willing parting their $$ (>9xxpsf) for a ulu project like this in this time, whereby potential price-hurting measures from govt and interest rate hike are possible at any time. Wish you luck to the buyers or maybe phantom buyers, could be...... .

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Nice writeup

Quote Originally Posted by kale

Very surprise to see there are pple still willing parting their $$ (>9xxpsf) for a ulu project like this in this time, whereby potential price-hurting measures from govt and interest rate hike are possible at any time. Wish you luck to the buyers or maybe phantom buyers, could be...... .
    Don't even know who is who. Must be a moron!

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    i give some encouragement to tat guy who take an effort to write a review....ppl say i agt? haha....btw his writeup quite unbias in fact....

another one aso say i agt when i say manhattan sold 70+ units....which i actually read from ST.....haha

ok la....all agts here....u toking bad about this project....u r sore loser?? waiting to buy at cheaper price ? haha....btw, i aso tok bad abt this project....i aso sore sore...haha

tok gd abt a project must b agent or vested interest....

tok bad abt a project must be sore loser or waiting to buy at cheaper price.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Went down for the H2O preview on 4th March evening. A huge turnout and avalanche of shoes and slippers outside the showflat.

The showflat only has the 3 bedroom (1130sqft) and the 4 bedroom (1389sqft) on display. No 2 bedder was featured....probably CDL was worried over the relatively small size of the 2 bedders which may turn off prospective buyers. At only 743sqft to 883sqft for 2 and 2+1 unit type, buyers who bought will most likely be looking at rental investment and exclusive usage of the numerous facilities being proposed by CDL, rather than own stay.

Good points on this project:
    (1) Just next to Layar LRT Station. (Please also see "Not so good Point"-not near to main MRT).

(2) A lot of people kept mentioning that it is in a remote location. This is not true especially for those very familiar with the North East District. Access to the SLE, CTE, TPE and KPE are good.

(3) Amenities such as NTUC Fairprice and Foodcourt are within walking distance. I estimated less than 500m. (No point to actually travel another LRT station down). Also near to Jalan Kayu! Besides Roti Prata, there are various nice eateries and even a shop famed for selling durian and choclate cakes there. Selegie beacurd too.....

(4) There is definitely rental potential-AMK Industrial Parks and the Seletar Aerospace Park.

(5) Quite like the floor storage patented by CDL in one of the room. This was the only part that impressed my wife who went along to view the showflat.

(6) 540 underground parking lots relative to 521 units. Adequate parking which reduces potential conflicts.

(7) Superb landscaping and facilities on offer by CDL. Lovely! The whistling pavilions and Nature Terrace concepts are awesome. Another interesting point is that all the facilities and stacks actually started on the "2nd level". From the end of the secondary club house and lap pool, one is able to overlook the park connector and Punggol reservoir.....very well though out by the development team.

Not so good points:
    (A) It is not next to the main MRT. Residents have to travel to Sengkang MRT and then take LRT. A bit troublesome as you have to dismount and then move on to another platform for the LRT.

(B) The bedrooms (including Master bedroom) are extremely tiny. Buyers beware. In the showflat, there are lots of mirrors, missing walls and even enlarged doorframe to make the unit seems bigger. The 3 bedroom at 1130sqft is definitely not family oriented. For those planning to stay there, you would need to consider at least the 3+1. 4 bedder is the best but then the quantum of the purchase price you need to sink in will be enormous. What ever happens to the adage that condo living is supposed to be an upgrade to quality of life?

(C) The interior finishing given sucks. Tiles pretending to be marble/stone lookalike given by CDL. Built in Wardrobe for the 2 common rooms are not sliding nature albeit the tiny room size (however, the Masterbedroom Wardrobe given are sliding and cleverly design). For 900psf pricing and taken into consideration of the land purchased price by CDL, it seems to me that buyers are shortchanged.

(D) No bathtub given. Only comes with the 4 bedder and Penthouses.

In summary, despite the exorbitant pricing by CDL, the riverfront living concept is indeed unique and an attractive one given the numerous developments in Sengkang right now (latest one being the announcement of a hospital by 2020.).
    good objective posting, high quality of sharing

PS1 : Not Agent
    PS2 : Not Vested
    PS3 : Conclude ,smaller pool of water thus lesser premium compared to Silveresa.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    good objective posting, high quality of sharing

PS1 : Not Agent
    PS2 : Not Vested
    PS3 : Conclude ,smaller pool of water thus lesser premium compared to Silveresa.
    u r an AGT wat....my colleague leh....no?

anybody who claimed tat i am an agent must be my colleague lor....if not how they noe wor? haha

dun nid to say PS1 & 2 la....u r actually making ppl tink tat u r an AGENT! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u r an AGT wat....my colleague leh....no?

anybody who claimed tat i am an agent must be my colleague lor....if not how they noe wor? haha

dun nid to say PS1 & 2 la....u r actually making ppl tink tat u r an AGENT! LOL
    Agent Agent lah, i not scare pple call me agent. When i make enough millions liao i go sign up be official agent. Everyday represent myself go meet prospective sellers n buyers. btw i still very angry with an agent tell me " no need to come viewing if not 1xxx psf" knnz , no view how to offer!!?

A lot of pple tio "agent suspection virus". My PS is powerful, no one can question i m agent.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    btw i still very angry with an agent tell me " no need to come viewing if not 1xxx psf" knnz , no view how to offer!!?
    haha....tat agt got communication skills problem....haha....shd tactfully check ur budget instead of telling u no such 1xxxpsf budget pls dun view....LOL

Agents getting arrogant again? I would have thought the cooling measures have humbled them.