Thread: Oxley Holdings to unveil new developments

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default Oxley Holdings to unveil new developments

http://www.todayonline.com/Business/...w-developments

Oxley Holdings to unveil new developments

05:55 AM Jan 07, 2011

SINGAPORE - Oxley Holdings is set to unveil two new residential developments: Loft@Holland and Vibes@Kovan.

Loft@Holland is a 42-unit apartment building located at 151 Holland Road. It consists of 37 one-bedroom units, with sizes ranging from 323 sq ft to 484 sq ft, and four units of two-bedroom penthouses, ranging from 980 sq ft to 1,141 sq ft.

The development has a basement car park, swimming pool and a gym.

Its expected temporary occupancy permit (TOP) date is December 2015, while the legal completion date is expected on December 2018.

Loft@Holland is located near the Holland Village MRT Station, Holland Village Shopping Centre, and Chip Bee Garden eateries.

Schools near the area include Henry Park Primary School, Nanyang Primary School and Hwa Chong Institution.

Vibes@Kovan is a five-storey freehold development located at 93 Kovan Road near Serangoon MRT Station and Kovan MRT Station. The new NEX shopping mall is also close by.

Vibes@Kovan will have 36 units. They range from one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus study, and two-bedroom units with sizes from 377 sq ft to 570 sq ft.

There are also nine penthouse units, of two-bedroom and two-plus-one-bedroom configurations, ranging from 732 sq ft to 1,001 sq ft.

Amenities include a basement car park, swimming pool and gym, as well as five shop units on the first floor, with sizes ranging from 269 sq ft and 710 sq ft.

The expected TOP date is Dec 31, 2015, while the expected date of legal completion is Dec 31, 2018.

We (just me and wifey) live in a 3br apartment slightly less than 1200sft.
    Even at this size, I always find our place is too small, especially with a large balcony and all those useless bay windows...

So, all these 300-500sft MM shoe-boxes, I really dont understand what kind of lifestyle choices are these people making?

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    We (just me and wifey) live in a 3br apartment slightly less than 1200sft.
    Even at this size, I always find our place is too small, especially with a large balcony and all those useless bay windows...

So, all these 300-500sft MM shoe-boxes, I really dont understand what kind of lifestyle choices are these people making?
    monastic lifestyle
    what do you really need? a bed, a tv, a fridge, a toilet. all the rest are junk.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    monastic lifestyle
    what do you really need? a bed, a tv, a fridge, a toilet. all the rest are junk.

Haha, even 'modern' monks these days need a lot more than these...

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    Haha, even 'modern' monks these days need a lot more than these...
    A table, a computer, a calculator and a hidden bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    A table, a computer, a calculator and a hidden bank account.
    you forgot to include a pet horse