Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Launching Soon! LOFT @ STEVENS. Near Stevens MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    those that have huge a/c ledge is under the new approved plan where there is no more incentives given for bay windows and planters. hence they make more profits by enlarging the a/c ledge instead!
    Yeah, it's really back to square one. But at the very least the a/c ledge is not so extensive u can use it to swim all around the apartment, like some bay windows and planters. Wonder why the loopholes exploited by developers have been plugged up, but not the a/c ledge.

yah. but i think the authorities also read our forum so if we make enough noise about the a/c ledge, they will clamp it down.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Yeah, it's really back to square one. But at the very least the a/c ledge is not so extensive u can use it to swim all around the apartment, like some bay windows and planters. Wonder why the loopholes exploited by developers have been plugged up, but not the a/c ledge.

a huttons agent told me this project expected to be sellout in one day. They are collecting cheques from potential buyers now it seems

if this project is geared for a sellout in one day, you can start buying oxley shares before the actual launch. oxley land puechases are very strategic, i wont be surprised if this project sells out

one more pic:

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    aiyo .. u r posting links direct from ur personal email message... how to see from public ?
    Ya la, at least give ur email password mah haha.

risky leh. i have a tendency to believe oxley can sell out but the poor geylang project freaked me out. i'd avoid and just sit on the sidelines and watch the show for this week.

how you compare le fleur and the other junk boutiques in geylang and loft@ holland and loft@ stevens?

risky leh. i have a tendency to believe oxley can sell out but the poor geylang project freaked me out. i'd avoid and just sit on the sidelines and watch the show for this week.

no, not comparing. but i dunno whether le fleur (le flop) is due to MM fatigue or not mah or whether mm buyers will turn cautious becoz suddenly a mm project had such poor sales. becoz previously even geylang junk also sold out in hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    how you compare le fleur and the other junk boutiques in geylang and loft@ holland and loft@ stevens?

i am curious what kind of buyers actually bought la brisa and ...i forgot what the previous one is called. Those could just be speculators, with the cooling measure, knowing that they have to hold for 4 years to avoid big losses, speculators are not prepared to hold a property in a place like geylang for that long now.

no, not comparing. but i dunno whether le fleur (le flop) is due to MM fatigue or not mah or whether mm buyers will turn cautious becoz suddenly a mm project had such poor sales. becoz previously even geylang junk also sold out in hours!

think its casa areta or something. anyway, i also hope that is not the case for loft @ stevens but if it happens, then we will know lor. in the meantime, i just wanna play it safe.

i am curious what kind of buyers actually bought la brisa and ...i forgot what the previous one is called. Those could just be speculators, with the cooling measure, knowing that they have to hold for 4 years to avoid big losses, speculators are not prepared to hold a property in a place like geylang for that long now.

oxley shares hovering at 35 cents today, a buy trade just now at 11am for 603 lots did not cause the price to move a bit

if this project is geared for a sellout in one day, you can start buying oxley shares before the actual launch. oxley land puechases are very strategic, i wont be surprised if this project sells out
    Geylang too many MM and almost reach saturation. Stevens no MM yet. Dont compare apple and orange la.

But this Stevens road project shall be the holy grail of MM liao. Because 380sq ft for 2 bedders!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Geylang too many MM and almost reach saturation. Stevens no MM yet. Dont compare apple and orange la.

I am very sure this will be a sell out. It is a very rare chance to own a piece of stevens road at affordable price.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I am very sure this will be a sell out. It is a very rare chance to own a piece of stevens road at affordable price.
    As an investor, if Vivace mm still can find 2000psf i will go for it over Stevens.

But this is a sub standard unit. Imagine telling your friends - I stay around Ardmore park. Then when your friends arrive, it is a 380 sq ft 2 bedders

This is my personal opinion. Some might like the feeling staying at D10.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

how many money per sq ft

Not that I'm interested.

As a advocate of MMs, this is getting ridiculous, even for me....

Actually the 2 bedder stk 8 has the best layout.... Just treat it as 1+study n it will b ok

Got floor plan to share?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Got floor plan to share?
    http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...sEbrochure.pdf

I salute fareast for launching D15 @ D9/10 prices, I salute oxley for building record small ultra MM for 2 bedders, I salute aunties/uncles for snapping them like no 2moro

but it will be very different if you tell your friend you bought that place just to entertain guests and you actually live somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    But this is a sub standard unit. Imagine telling your friends - I stay around Ardmore park. Then when your friends arrive, it is a 380 sq ft 2 bedders

This is my personal opinion. Some might like the feeling staying at D10.

but it will be very different if you tell your friend you bought that place just to entertain guests and you actually live somewhere else
    Or keep 'doggy'? Hehe

there are people who are paid by the company to live in hotel suites for years. People can still buy MM units in good locations and treat that as a holiday home or relaxation place. I am seriously thinking about whether to give the agent a cheque for a unit in this project. I like the area and really near mrt some more.

there are people who are paid by the company to live in hotel suites for years. People can still buy MM units in good locations and treat that as a holiday home or relaxation place. I am seriously thinking about whether to give the agent a cheque for a unit in this project. I like the area and really near mrt some more.
    Go for stack 8

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Didn't know there r so many doggies around
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Or keep 'doggy'? Hehe

if i have a dog called teddy, i might consider buying the unit for my dog