Quote Originally Posted by sh
    yeah...

Le Lian, D'beng and La Seng
    Ah lian already have - D'Lotus

Bengs at Bengcoolen

Sengs at Sengkang

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    update 16/58 sold

That is a really pathetic sales figure. Lets see how Okio fares today.

Looks like its really La Flop ....

I think any property launched above $1,000 within Lor 20s area, people may not bite. And also, people who bought properties in Geylang area are mostly for investment purposes rather than for own stay. Thus, the second cooling measures by the govenment, 60% loan quantumn for second property owner, may have stopped people from getting a unit at LaFleur.

With the dvelopment of Paya Lebar as a Financial Hub and Marina Bay, do you think the Red Light Districts will be relocated to elsewhere in the next 10-20 years time? If it does, the prices of the properties in these areas will definitely shoot up???

The layout is East West facing which will be hot during the day. Somemore this condo doesn't have sides or green boundary. Very odd and unglam.

With names like tat, obviously not for local market. Okio is but for older generation.

MM die Liao..., no more steam, stopped at red light ... Haha

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Somemore this condo doesn't have sides or green boundary. Very odd and unglam.
    Which means only the pool facing units will be attractive.

Maybe, but the development is very packed. So pool-facing means your neighbours are directly looking into your unit.

beside the La fleur also going to en-block soon and will be develop to 8 storey block for sure..if this happened, la fleur will sandwiched in between 2 8 storey block..bad

18/56 has sold up to now....

agent keep pushing me to buy

Then those inside pool facing units will be very hot because all sides are blocked.

wow, just 2 more units sold since u last updated 4 days ago hehehe.

beside the La fleur also going to en-block soon and will be develop to 8 storey block for sure..if this happened, la fleur will sandwiched in between 2 8 storey block..bad

Red light must stop right? Green light to go.... Yellow light is to try to stop.
    Must wait for green light.

So the new one call Le Bird? Or Le Cuckoo....

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Then those inside pool facing units will be very hot because all sides are blocked.
    unless the new one going to build it's swimming pool side by side with la fleur then u will have 2 pools view

being a geylang hunter (property not chicken), i always go around to see hows the condition days and nights. I found out that lorong 26 is still quite ok, chickens mostly gather around lorong 24 and less. Lorong 26 is seperated from lorong 24 by lorong 24A. Some spread out even at sims ave and lorong 19,21,23 there...

so la fleur still considered quite a good one with that pricing, mai hiang buey pai la
    isn't atrium residences along the same lorong too?

Anyway, never, ever buy MM units. You will see why in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    atrium is at lorong 28...different lorong....

oops i have bought one last year..how ah???

atrium is at lorong 28...different lorong....

oops i have bought one last year..how ah???
    There is another Atrium along Meyer road.

This is a good tactic - next time you'll have Ardmore Loft and Scott Heights all coming in Geylang

Why? share leh.... insider information? I have got MMs too.....

update: 5 more unit sold - 23/56....

u still haven't made your contribution to the 5?

update: 5 more unit sold - 23/56....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    u still haven't made your contribution to the 5?
    nah, la fleur not a good choice la although it is cheap....just that agent keep pushing it, then i just post it out let u know lor...anyway agent informed that opposite Simei MRT got 1 project 1 bedroom from $600k onwards with psf 1350-1400

yup, that project is called "my manhattan".

good to keep those updates coming.

nah, la fleur not a good choice la although it is cheap....just that agent keep pushing it, then i just post it out let u know lor...anyway agent informed that opposite Simei MRT got 1 project 1 bedroom from $600k onwards with psf 1350-1400

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yup, that project is called "my manhattan".

good to keep those updates coming.

checked the website, the project looks nice wor feel like getting one lol just the location a bit far from town but so near to airport la

That is a better bet.
    For Ang mo, flight crew etc.
    La blur?
    My man....

U choose Lor, short and tall, big and small.

Laf luer...

This project is perhaps 80%+ sold as of tonight. Left mostly the penthouses and low floors. Most are investors trying to rent out after TOP. Furnishing is so-so.

For investment purposes then one should get a 3 bedroom unit in the lower even numbered lorongs. Spruce them up a bit and voila! Cheapo purchase with high rental yield. In fact, geylang rents start around $3k to $3.8k, and the initial investment is way lower for the lower numbered lorongs, just around $600psf to $640psf only! for a >1000sqft apartment.

Compared to La Fluer or La Kuey, the lower even numbered lorongs' ROI beats all the newer projects hands down.

Remember, you are not paying for a better location, you are just paying for higher land prices and construction materials (e.g. from paying off the earlier owners via enbloc, sand, steel, cement and labour sosts). All things being equal, and if all are Freehold as well, then there is virtually no difference except for the TOP dates lah (and the utterly obscene prices the developers managed to con off newbie buyers)!

do you live in geylang or just doing business there? i personally wouldnt buy geylang no matter how good the yield is, it is just too well known a vice area

For investment purposes then one should get a 3 bedroom unit in the lower even numbered lorongs. Spruce them up a bit and voila! Cheapo purchase with high rental yield. In fact, geylang rents start around $3k to $3.8k, and the initial investment is way lower for the lower numbered lorongs, just around $600psf to $640psf only! for a >1000sqft apartment.

Compared to La Fluer or La Kuey, the lower even numbered lorongs' ROI beats all the newer projects hands down.

Remember, you are not paying for a better location, you are just paying for higher land prices and construction materials (e.g. from paying off the earlier owners via enbloc, sand, steel, cement and labour sosts). All things being equal, and if all are Freehold as well, then there is virtually no difference except for the TOP dates lah (and the utterly obscene prices the developers managed to con off newbie buyers)!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    do you live in geylang or just doing business there? i personally wouldnt buy geylang no matter how good the yield is, it is just too well known a vice area
    I am just an OKT