Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Launching Soon! La Fleur @ Geylang 26- $4xxk up

Sep-2012: Piling Work in progress...

So ridiculously slow!!!

Because they start the piling late. From what I know, they make use of the area for La Feur & Melosa showroom, and after that use it for Viento showroom also.

sigh...Melosa and Viento were launched late, but already building faster than Fleur..

It is the piling that takes up longer time, once piling is ready, I think everything should be very fast.

Smile

Any updates on the progress??

Thanks irisng

hmmm..still all covered up..cannot see anythin much...any idea when is the expected TOP judging from the current progress?

Quote Originally Posted by esmeralda
    Thanks irisng

hmmm..still all covered up..cannot see anythin much...any idea when is the expected TOP judging from the current progress?
    You bought a unit there? Definitely the TOP will not be later than what they promise. Judging by the disbursement that your bank released, you can roughly estimate it.

As a guide base on my project:-
    1) 1st disbursment was in Feb 2012 (foundation work)
    2) 2nd disbursement was in Nov 2012 (RC framework)
    3) 3rd disbursement was in Mar 2013 (brick walls)
    4) 4th disbursement was in May 2013 (internal plastering, doors and window frames)

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    You bought a unit there? Definitely the TOP will not be later than what they promise. Judging by the disbursement that your bank released, you can roughly estimate it.

As a guide base on my project:-
    1) 1st disbursment was in Feb 2012 (foundation work)
    2) 2nd disbursement was in Nov 2012 (RC framework)
    3) 3rd disbursement was in Mar 2013 (brick walls)
    4) 4th disbursement was in May 2013 (internal plastering, doors and window frames)
    Yup I bought a unit there..but this is my first time getting a property so not too good at estimating from the disbursement rate. I'm thinkin maybe end of this year? Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by esmeralda
    Yup I bought a unit there..but this is my first time getting a property so not too good at estimating from the disbursement rate. I'm thinkin maybe end of this year? Possible?
    IMHO, I don't think is possible. How many disbursement has your bank released already?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    IMHO, I don't think is possible. How many disbursement has your bank released already?
    4 disbursements..may I know your estimate? Thanks =)

Finally 5th disbursement..can't wait for TOP! =)

Quote Originally Posted by esmeralda View Post
    Finally 5th disbursement..can't wait for TOP! =)
    I think is going to be TOP soon. The building is already completed except maybe the internal and some patch up here and there for the external.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I think is going to be TOP soon. The building is already completed except maybe the internal and some patch up here and there for the external.
    waited v long le..zzz...other later projects all seem to be faster =(

TOP finally obtained after the long wait. Now waiting to get the keys. Any bro or sis are future neighbours here?

already TOP? i didn't receive any letter leh..

Yup..obtained on 18 Feb. I bugged my lawyer. Call your lawyer to check..as they will need u to make payment for maintenance fee and survey fee before key collection.

oh really? thanks for the info.

this project took so much longer than nearby projects..

Default I did not receive any info from Developer

Is this TOP already? any idea?

Default Procedure to collect key

Can any one tell whats the next step?

Quote Originally Posted by karthic_com View Post
    Can any one tell whats the next step?
    When you receive the letter from your lawyer informing you about the TOP, you need to pay 6 months' mtce fees and survey fee either by cashier order or by cheque. If you want it fast, then pay by cashier order, if not if pay by cheque, you need to wait for the cheque to clear before you can collect the key (eg you post your cheque to your lawyer, then your lawyer will post your cheque to the developer lawyer's, so it could take about >1 week for the cheque to clear). After payment or when cheque is cleared, arrange the date and time with your developer to collect the key (telephone number is stated on the letter, in fact, you can find the above procedures in the letter).

On the day of collecting the key, the "person-in-charge" will bring you to your unit and hand over the necessary documents/check lists/keys to you. Check your name and particulars on the document, make sure that is correct.

After collecting the keys, check for any defects. There will be 1 year's warranty period, but of course try to rectify it asap.

Default Any idea How much is the maintenance fees?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    When you receive the letter from your lawyer informing you about the TOP, you need to pay 6 months' mtce fees and survey fee either by cashier order or by cheque. If you want it fast, then pay by cashier order, if not if pay by cheque, you need to wait for the cheque to clear before you can collect the key (eg you post your cheque to your lawyer, then your lawyer will post your cheque to the developer lawyer's, so it could take about >1 week for the cheque to clear). After payment or when cheque is cleared, arrange the date and time with your developer to collect the key (telephone number is stated on the letter, in fact, you can find the above procedures in the letter).

On the day of collecting the key, the "person-in-charge" will bring you to your unit and hand over the necessary documents/check lists/keys to you. Check your name and particulars on the document, make sure that is correct.

After collecting the keys, check for any defects. There will be 1 year's warranty period, but of course try to rectify it asap.
    Hello, Any idea how much Approx. maintenance fee? or any other charges (e.g. Admin charges) been asked before collecting the key.
    My lawyer not in town, but just want to be financially prepared for these charges in advance .. Kindly advise

Default How much the maintenance charge?

Hello, Any idea how much Approx. maintenance fee? or any other charges (e.g. Admin charges) been asked before collecting the key.
    My lawyer not in town, but just want to be financially prepared for these charges in advance .. Kindly advise

Quote Originally Posted by chan68 View Post
    6 mth maintenance $1,200, survey fee $600, unless yours is penthouse unit

anyone here collected keys?

Tomorrow collect.

wondering how much is the rental though..

Pls update on the condition, any defects etc. I won't be free to collect till Mon. =(

Default Defects

Anyone find any defects .. in common may be?