Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Received SMS from developer:

1 bedroom 600k
    2 bedroom 700-800k
    3 bedroom 850-950k
    4 bedroom 1100-1200k

preview in mid april.
    So ex ar? Tot 1 bedder 448sqft nia?

wow, if 8Courtyards are so ex, will the other 2 older condos be more attractive to purchase??

Quote Originally Posted by yyly1327
    wow, if 8Courtyards are so ex, will the other 2 older condos be more attractive to purchase??
    Dun think so...sapphire and emerald selling ard 600+psf thereabouts - already including future upside liao

Unless something happens in the region that causes 8courtyard to be fully sold out within days then they might creep up to 700+ or even close to 800psf...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Dun think so...sapphire and emerald selling ard 600+psf thereabouts - already including future upside liao

Unless something happens in the region that causes 8courtyard to be fully sold out within days then they might creep up to 700+ or even close to 800psf...
    The location cmi. Tuf.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    The location cmi. Tuf.
    Not many condos can boast of having an industrial park directly opposite hor

Sianz...missed the boat...should have bought the estuary...
    Perhaps estuary is a better buy than Minton...?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Perhaps estuary is a better buy than Minton...?
    different strokes loh...estuary got view and mrt track, minton got plenty of facilities and amenties

Not many condos can boast of having an industrial park directly opposite hor
    what so good to be near industrial park? so many malaysian motor brikes and foreign workers frequent yr estate and the kopi thiam.

when u think those empty land next to woodlands mrt will launch?
    I neck is getting long.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    what so good to be near industrial park? so many malaysian motor brikes and foreign workers frequent yr estate and the kopi thiam.

when u think those empty land next to woodlands mrt will launch?
    I neck is getting long.
    I was being sarcastic lah...

I think that area is not under GLS leh...could be zoned to expand Causeway Point instead.

If really build condo there, start looking at 1200psf liao...

I think that area is not under GLS leh...could be zoned to expand Causeway Point instead.

that site seem like a designated pasar malam plot

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    that site seem like a designated pasar malam plot
    The next white site lah. Link to new MRT line.

When's the preview? Location sux but quantum affordable

Hi guys, 1st post here. A typical 1st time newie buyer with poor cash but ok CPF...

The preview is on 15 April'11 I think. Inclusive of 3-5% furniture vouchers upon TOP, I believe the asking price should be around 775 to 825 per sq ft..

Total got around 650 units there! Just wondering how come FEO do such a big project for a location that sucks?

Is there anything FEO know and I don't regarding further developments around the area? I certainly don't think the Thomson Line or NS12 is going to be anywhere near.....

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    Hi guys, 1st post here. A typical 1st time newie buyer with poor cash but ok CPF...

The preview is on 15 April'11 I think. Inclusive of 3-5% furniture vouchers upon TOP, I believe the asking price should be around 775 to 825 per sq ft..

Total got around 650 units there! Just wondering how come FEO do such a big project for a location that sucks?

Is there anything FEO know and I don't regarding further developments around the area? I certainly don't think the Thomson Line or NS12 is going to be anywhere near.....
    i believe FEO jus try their hands on every GLS and bid at a level which they tink they can make $$$.....FEO came to pasir ris too.....some say a plc tat bird dun lay eggs

You reminds me of a friend staying at woodlands

I'm not sure how much FEO bid the land but my gut feel tells me it should be at low price. They should know that with that kinda of area, there is no investment potential at all. Probably becoz of the low bidding price, it still allows them to have some profit margin. They will b targeting mainly hdb
    upgraders. The success of the sales will very much dependent on how they price 8courtyard. If they price very low and very affordable, there's a high chance it will still be a sell out project.

Thanks Xan for the clarification. Yup, I am really staying at Woodlands now, parents flat. Haha.... I don't think $800 is a fair price, based on its current potential. Of course, if the missing "NS12" station comes into play, then it's a different story.

Even then, looking at Google map, I think "NS12" is likely to be developed along Canberra Link and not near 8courtyards, though God know when..... Maybe when SG population reaches 6.5m?

Will go to the launch, but better dont tikam with my little cash on hand.... If 15-20 years later then build NS12 & surrounding amenities, die ah......

I think the coming GE may have a sig impact on property prices. If PAP wins handsomely, SG population may well increase to 6.5m, inevitably creating upwards pressure on property prices.

If PAP stumbles, we could see the SG population stagnating at 5m plus, with subsequent downwards pressure on property prices, esp when interest rates increase. My 2 cents worth..... Haha

Found some pics and site plan here:
    http://www.97934259.com/43

Looks quite cramp...

Looks quite cramp...
    The 1bedder looks vy spacious though..... No balcony n no big ac ledge spotted
    But crazy to buy at 1100psf....

Feo and probably first mm in OCR...

About 15 years ago the master plan was to have commercial buildings surroudning causeway point. But now dont seems to have any plans yet.

Maybe for the train station connecting to old check point? I think there is huge potential to be realised - not sure when.

But underneath are granite stone (rumours) so potential future developer must cost in extra for the foundation works.

Looks quite cramp...
    seems to me that layout similiar to Warren which I viewed before - very cramp. Even HDB is more spacious within their surrounding areas.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    The 1bedder looks vy spacious though..... No balcony n no big ac ledge spotted
    But crazy to buy at 1100psf....
    Wats the price range of 1 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Wats the price range of 1 bedder?
    according to agent, more than 600k for 4xx sqft....

erm estuary huat liao

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe

erm estuary huat liao
    only if the sales are good for this one.

no need lah...as it is buyers of estuary is probably already sitting on paper profit of about $100 psf...

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    no need lah...as it is buyers of estuary is probably already sitting on paper profit of about $100 psf...
    oh yes... that is so true... must wait till top to reap the fruits. Put some bricks and cement together, plus a train station and a big pool of water.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe

erm estuary huat liao
    How come in the guru, the agent are advertising at ard 380 to 430k? How true is your info?

Default 8 Courtyard - When is the launch date ?

Does anyone know when is the launch date on 8 Courtyard ?

Thanks