Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Nuovo

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Park Green and Nuovo around same age and born as EC. Yet both are now commanding around the same price. One is in amk near YCK MRT. The other one is in Sengkang not near MRT. Something doesn't add up. Are the facilities in Nuovo half-baked or badly maintained?
    Wat's half-baked huh?? well nuovo is coming 7yrs of course things are starting to fall apart, warranty over etc. Thus more $$ is needed to maintain the estate. Amount of funds collecting is currently the same thus a matter of time they will increase.

Anyway i am trying to coax him to sell cheap to me so that i can rent higher price but yet i am not willing to be tied down by the Stamp Fees ruling. hope govt will come out something abt this stamp fee thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Terese
    Wat's half-baked huh?? well nuovo is coming 7yrs of course things are starting to fall apart, warranty over etc. Thus more $$ is needed to maintain the estate. Amount of funds collecting is currently the same thus a matter of time they will increase.

Anyway i am trying to coax him to sell cheap to me so that i can rent higher price but yet i am not willing to be tied down by the Stamp Fees ruling. hope govt will come out something abt this stamp fee thingy.
    Unlikely that govt will remove the stamp fee thingy... it is there for a very good reason however they may tweak it with exceptions, etc... this SSD has been extremely effective in eradicating flippers... they are extinct but if 4 yr SSD is removed, these flippers suddenly resurrect and the housing market will become extremely volatile again...

Default Nuovo

It will be dusty and will have more cracks in the units in Nuovo due to vibration and construction from the expressway. In fact, there are 51 postings in property guru this week. What is that so ? Think. Everyone is moving out in Nuovo , I suspect. I am willing to. Uh a u it there if it is about S$ 500 per sqft . Seven years projects things fall aparts, pool side chairs missing, dark in the night where elderly will tend to trip and fall, the guard not friendly. I visited one of my friends one week ago and he told me the estate is getting terrible!

I just listen and felt sorry for hk and resident staying there.

It will be dusty and will have more cracks in the units in Nuovo due to vibration and construction from the expressway. In fact, there are 51 postings in property guru this week. What is that so ? Think. Everyone is moving out in Nuovo , I suspect. I am willing to. Uh a u it there if it is about S$ 500 per sqft . Seven years projects things fall aparts, pool side chairs missing, dark in the night where elderly will tend to trip and fall, the guard not friendly. I visited one of my friends one week ago and he told me the estate is getting terrible!

They are the unwilling sacrifice in exchange for driving convenience for Singaporeans... I sympathize with the residents of this project.

The condo manager need to be sacked , wonder which agent running the maintenance ?

You guys trying drive fear and buy cheap is it?

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    You guys trying drive fear and buy cheap is it?
    Yea yea... Need few more posting and can get 50% off the asking price liao ..
    Forum tcss very influenience wan.

IMHO, don't quite agree with why Nuovo should cost more than nearby Seasons Park.

Nuovo may be nearer to MrT but but that's it. MCST not great with shoddy work in past years, so the effects are pretty apparent, compared to SP which has a fantastic MCST. Well maintained throughout.

Nuovo will be suffering the construction of the expressway for many years to come. SP is tranquil and has a peaceful resort feel...

Just me ... Based on personal experience... Not vested.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    IMHO, don't quite agree with why Nuovo should cost more than nearby Seasons Park.

Nuovo may be nearer to MrT but but that's it. MCST not great with shoddy work in past years, so the effects are pretty apparent, compared to SP which has a fantastic MCST. Well maintained throughout.

Nuovo will be suffering the construction of the expressway for many years to come. SP is tranquil and has a peaceful resort feel...

Just me ... Based on personal experience... Not vested.
    Both are 99 lh. I think seasons is older by 10 years? I agree seasons is better. I used to stay in nuovo