Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SkySuites@Anson

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It may be good if they can have demountable wall to enable flexibility for owners to remove a room if possible to have a larger room. Otherwise, it will really be a squeeze.
    most apt/condos in US only have the main pillars and main external wall as permanent structure and all interior walls are removable ... so one can re-size the rooms etc ..

perhaps one day it will be like that in spore

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    most apt/condos in US only have the main pillars and main external wall as permanent structure and all interior walls are removable ... so one can re-size the rooms etc ..

perhaps one day it will be like that in spore
    removable as in hack away?

we can hack away the partition walls as long its not a structural wall/beam

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Wah, the 3 bedrooms 1001 sqft has so big useless air-con ledges and baywindows in addition to balcony that I estimate about the size of Masterbedroom! That means these probably take up at least 130 sqft leaving 870 sqft for the actual physical usable space for 3 bedrooms! (balcony is a luxury, not necessary, definitely not necessary for so small units!). Really can't imagine how squeeze the unit will be trying to squeeze 3 bedrooms + living + dining + kitchen into usable space of 870 sqft! For a 3 bedrooms, usable space needs to be at least 1000 sqft in order not to appear too squeezy!
    actually i tot their 3bedder layout is the most livable oredi.....their 1/2bedders worse.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    devil and shauntanzs, good luck at the showflat today. . Buy liao and keep us updated on how hot this is!
    dun tink i will be buying....4yrs SSD irks me

I believe there are demountable similar to those partition used in suntec conference room but more lightweight. Just like Clift, they have tempered glass partition (8-10mm thk) for bedroom to occupy less space as compared to a half-brick thick wall or blockwall of 110mm. Hacking and reinstatement of blockwall is too cumbersome and messy.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I believe there are demountable similar to those partition used in suntec conference room but more lightweight. Just like Clift, they have tempered glass partition (8-10mm thk) for bedroom to occupy less space as compared to a half-brick thick wall or blockwall of 110mm. Hacking and reinstatement of blockwall is too cumbersome and messy.
    tats nice.....demountable wall....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

most of the walls are not even concrete ..all partition board like our 'flase ceiling'..

so its much easier to remove

developer breakeven is probably around 1.2-1.3k psf, so sell at 1.6 or 1.7k is still very generous profits.

break into MM units can sell higher and move sales faster... caveat emptor

This is what we call "Dry Construction". Does not need cement and sand mortar like brick or block wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    most of the walls are not even concrete ..all partition board like our 'flase ceiling'..

so its much easier to remove

Quote Originally Posted by august
    developer breakeven is probably around 1.2-1.3k psf, so sell at 1.6 or 1.7k is still very generous profits.

break into MM units can sell higher and move sales faster... caveat emptor
    duno how those buyer who just recently bot robinson suites(subsale) feels.... quantum almost half price........and livable space similar....(comparing skysuites 398sqft vs RS 495sqft)

50 Robinson Road #12-05
    Freehold
    $2842
    $1744k
    09 Feb 11
    50 Robinson Road #13-04
    Freehold
    $2878
    $1425k
    01 Feb 11
    50 Robinson Road #11-05
    Freehold