Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SkySuites@Anson

ironically, so far, its the highest end, ie far east's "inessence" brand which provides white plan units for buyers to design their own and determine how many bedrooms they want. boulevard vue, alba, skyline @ orchard.

logically, should be able to be implemented for mass mkt condos too?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    ironically, so far, its the highest end, ie far east's "inessence" brand which provides white plan units for buyers to design their own and determine how many bedrooms they want. boulevard vue, alba, skyline @ orchard.

logically, should be able to be implemented for mass mkt condos too?
    demountable partition wall shd be very easy to implement....especially for side by side bedrooms or those 1+study units(as i always find the study room too tiny )....since nowadays the common bedrooms r so so tiny.....shd give buyer a choice

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    demountable partition wall shd be very easy to implement....especially for side by side bedrooms or those 1+study units(as i always find the study room too tiny )....since nowadays the common bedrooms r so so tiny.....shd give buyer a choice
    \

i am sure someday it will be done this way ( which would be like some 5yrs behind US)

then you know lah ... developers will use this concept as if they are being innovative and sell even more expensive

and ignorant singaporeans will also think they will be the first to have such 'freedom' to configure their condo .. and willingly get 'robertised' ...

duno how those buyer who just recently bot robinson suites(subsale) feels.... quantum almost half price........and livable space similar....(comparing skysuites 398sqft vs RS 495sqft)

50 Robinson Road #12-05
    Freehold
    $2842
    $1744k
    09 Feb 11
    50 Robinson Road #13-04
    Freehold
    $2878
    $1425k
    01 Feb 11
    50 Robinson Road #11-05
    Freehold
    $2805
    $1721k
    01 Feb 11
    50 Robinson Road #12-04
    Freehold
    $2840
    $1406k
    28 Jan 11
    50 Robinson Road #13-05
    Freehold
    $2882
    $1768k
    28 Jan 11

*the fund managed to subsold some units
    robinson suites FH mah... go ahead and pay premium lor

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    \

i am sure someday it will be done this way ( which would be like some 5yrs behind US)

then you know lah ... developers will use this concept as if they are being innovative and sell even more expensive

and ignorant singaporeans will also think they will be the first to have such 'freedom' to configure their condo .. and willingly get 'robertised' ...
    i actually tinking of implementing this concept in a 1+study unit....duno how much does it cost to hack away the 'dry' wall and install a demountable wall.....

by the way, the demountable wall can be folded? if demount, we nid to keep it somewhere rite....hehe

i actually tinking of implementing this concept in a 1+study unit....duno how much does it cost to hack away the 'dry' wall and install a demountable wall.....

by the way, the demountable wall can be folded? if demount, we nid to keep it somewhere rite....hehe
    do u need approval from condo management ?
    or even URA or SLA ?

do u need approval from condo management ?
    or even URA or SLA ?
    tot after CSC no nid wor...as long engaged those duno wat BCA approved contractors to do the job?

anybody care to share?

tot after CSC no nid wor...as long engaged those duno wat BCA approved contractors to do the job?

anybody care to share?
    well for landed anything goes

for condo ... when doing such reno .. you need to submit to mgtm office ... so that they security will let the workers in ... hang up protective covers for the lift etc etc

so no way you can do it quietly without they knowing

and if they dont approve how ??

well for landed anything goes

for condo ... when doing such reno .. you need to submit to mgtm office ... so that they security will let the workers in ... hang up protective covers for the lift etc etc

so no way you can do it quietly without they knowing

and if they dont approve how ??
    ya...jus nid to inform ur condo mgmt office for reno works.....dun hf to really give details one....

i tink hacking dun nid any formal approval...partitioning requires i tink

Anybody with experience for master br toilet without window normally found in 1br/studo?? Is it really necessary to install a ventilator to pump the air out, what is the route and how is that possible?
    Ride at your own risk !!!