Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SkySuites@Anson

Cool

anyone has any info on the sales response for skysuites up till today?
    heard the showroom is open everyday since last weekend.

gotta ask our big bulk buyer, bullman, to help us find out. at least agents will be more keen to reveal to him than us.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    anyone has any info on the sales response for skysuites up till today?
    heard the showroom is open everyday since last weekend.

Should I feel honored? A chio agent managed to "steal" a brochure for me.. I really cant understand why she had to stealm so lame.

Was quoted 41 stack 8 or 1, at 870k after 5% discount.

Total sales so far din really confirm but agent said maybe around 60+region unit sold. Low flrs not releasing yet but was told got many interested pple... seriously allgreen pattern really more than badminton.

Nitez

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    The agents will surely beat me to that. Nowadays, I am surprised that some of them manage to sneak into projects that have not TOPed and take photos of the units. Best of all, they will then post in property guru.
    Not only agents - I'm one of those non-agents who always does that... need to be fast and quick and catch the right moment. (sounds like wanting *** from wife) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Terrible, AllGreen shareholders should go AGM and complain, 10% discount to related parties for listed company, 1st time I hear double digit discount in a bullish market..., KELONG big time....

another case of "targetted assistance"

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    another case of "targetted assistance"
    These "Management" related parties should be well to do, if want to support, should buy at market price, they can afford. Now that they get such discount, put them in a bad light, really cheapo, not that they can't afford it.

Director daughter...
    Director son...

Somemore the cheap studio units.

Really bo class...

the other thing is, notice that these levels were not released to the VVVIP buyers (i think more like 23 to 44 storey for them)?

the other thing is, notice that these levels were not released to the VVVIP buyers (i think more like 23 to 44 storey for them)?
    i believe our bro bullman aso manage to get below 22nd flr...

so called VVIP just a gimmick....the real VVIP is bullman

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    mid flr 2x flr was quoted about 2040psf for the 398sqft and 667sqft(2bedder)
    during so call VVIP preview, i was quoted 2040psf for i tink 23th or 25th flr 398 sqft(stack 5 or 4...cant remember) ....work out to be 812k

so director bot 18-05, 398sqft at 784k...seems like public prices wor....mabe they din get any extra discount wor...

the 10% discount , i believe same as public discount off the listed px

last time, VIP or VVIP really has exclusive or 1st in line viewing, nowadays so many "V" in the VIP also useless, anyone can be VVVIP, more like if u called developer or their marketing agent early, u become one of these ...,

I think Management shot themselves in the foot this time. 10% for newly launched project is unheard of for listed company, not in a market where price for MM is still hot. Either they are telling buyers out there that they are pricing 10% higher or they are saying Management deserve to get big discount for their work and they are not paid well enough. Am sure Shareholders will grilled them at AGM over this...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    last time, VIP or VVIP really has exclusive or 1st in line viewing, nowadays so many "V" in the VIP also useless, anyone can be VVVIP, more like if u called developer or their marketing agent early, u become one of these ...,

I think Management shot themselves in the foot this time. 10% for newly launched project is unheard of for listed company, not in a market where price for MM is still hot. Either they are telling buyers out there that they are pricing 10% higher or they are saying Management deserve to get big discount for their work and they are not paid well enough. Am sure Shareholders will grilled them at AGM over this...
    see my post above...i believe no kelong....except tat public cannot buy low floors

during waterbank launch, i wana buy the penthse one....agt told me reserved by directors too....

see my post above...i believe no kelong....except tat public cannot buy low floors

during waterbank launch, i wana buy the penthse one....agt told me reserved by directors too....
    The True Directors of any listed company should only support and buy left over units which has difficulties to sell. Best units should be released to public who are willing to pay better prices and maximise shareholders return...., Any deviation, early bird, exclusive reservation, discounts to related parties ( family and relatives) should be disallowed....

I am just a small time investor who managed to pull the right strings my friend. I think someone like the ex Property owner and yourself are the really HNWI or UHNWI.

A pity that the developer is not intending to release the higher floor units. With new developments coming along, those who'd placed their cheques earlier might not have the patience to hold on further...

Anyone knows when will the higher floor units be released?

Unless one willing to buy units beyond 50 floors, it will just be seeing another concrete facade.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSVM
    A pity that the developer is not intending to release the higher floor units. With new developments coming along, those who'd placed their cheques earlier might not have the patience to hold on further...

Anyone knows when will the higher floor units be released?

Indeed, there won't be a difference in views between the low and middle floors, hence it'll be better to purchase the low floor units since the quantum is lower.

However, the higher floors will be a different matter altogether. A pity they aren't being released at this time!

Will the lower floors be sold at lower quantum?
    Think the developer will release them last to reap more returns?

I think the developer is releasing the least popular floors first. This refers to the middle section, as people will usually either opt for the the high floors for capital appreciation or for the low floors for rental yield. For the latter, this is especially true for those who are on a tight budget.

Next, I think the developer will be releasing the lower floors since it needs to garner some capital before construction, while the high floors will be kept till a later date and released at a premium.

developer started releasing 18-20 flrs, the takeup rate seems pretty healthy. Seems that allgreen up the price by another $30 psf this time round.

kelong project with no brochure and poor marketing

Haha I have to agree, typical allgreen tactic. Pricing wise is still alot more attractive compared to other launches out there in the market

another Interested person transaction

works out to $2430psf, (after 10% discount)

wonder how's the sales.. allgreen really take alot time for public launch haha

76 sold in mar at 2109psf median. not sure how many more sold since.

76 sold in mar at 2109psf median. not sure how many more sold since.
    hahah BH u are an interesting fellow....

march seems like a good month of new developments.

normally i would summarise the top monthly sales under the "Property market sentiments" thread but the new URA website format is in pdf, which means i can't copy and paste into excel to crunch the numbers like previous months. (or can some IT expert enlighten me on how to do it please?)

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    hahah BH u are an interesting fellow....

march seems like a good month of new developments.

Most 1bedder sold. Some of the new released pricing today:
    15-01 - $800,100
    17-01 - $808,200
    15-08 - $804,600
    15-04 - $880,200

CM works? Now no more 7xxk units