Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'H' Condominium - Flora Drive, By Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd

projt G price already crazy... this is getting worst ...
    i wonder what will happen when all resumed to normality ...

check out neighbouring edelweiss price..back in 2002-2004...use that as minimum yard stick..or a reference...of course, price wont be that cheap but also not that crazy

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22

check out neighbouring edelweiss price..back in 2002-2004...use that as minimum yard stick..or a reference...of course, price wont be that cheap but also not that crazy
    sorry to say.. if to use a min yard stick,for the H park and why not apply on to every properties..

every properties are consider ex, to use a 2002-2004 as a min yard stick..
    after the hot monies inflated the ballon to an artificial level.? substainable?

itzi hw is supposed to be phrase.?

edelweiss prices not doubled leh....projects like Icon and most orchard condos oredi more den doubled since Sars period....Icon px almost tripled....so meaning those projects r Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by valkri
    Some HDB have better site plan,LOL.
    The straight long "walls" running parallel to and facing each other reminds of the "changi condo" just across the street.
    Price is nice tho.
    It is a practical layout though. All the units have North-South facing and are spaced far enough to allow though-wind across every unit.

May not be the nicest, but definitely very practical.

Hyper-inflation kicking in effect, a bowl of noodlesoup for $2 in the past will never return. 3 bedrooms in some of the A to F Freehold prjs are calling for 1.2mil and above liao... This is in anticipation of the 'H' condo launch price $/psf of around $830 to $850 average (and its LH99), and of course in time to come the 'G' TOP. IMHO freehold for $850 to $900 /psf for that area is still a good buy, before it chiong to above $1,000 /psf.

Default From BT today

TRIPARTITE Developers - a joint venture between Singapore's Hong Leong Group, City Developments, and TID - is expected to begin sales later this week for its Hedges Park Condominium along Upper Changi Road.

The 99-year leasehold project's average price is likely to be in the $850-900 per square foot (psf) range, say market watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    TRIPARTITE Developers - a joint venture between Singapore's Hong Leong Group, City Developments, and TID - is expected to begin sales later this week for its Hedges Park Condominium along Upper Changi Road.

The 99-year leasehold project's average price is likely to be in the $850-900 per square foot (psf) range, say market watchers.
    Where this h resi? So all Harry Henry Hassan will buy lor cos of h. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

Where this h resi? So all Harry Henry Hassan will buy lor cos of h. Haha

Most buyers for self stay are not particular about location once they have a family car ... 850psf will sell like hotcakes. This could be walkable to Tampines East MRT by crossing TPE once DTL3 is up??

Cheaper than H2O :-) But the site plan is really quite horrible, 70 stacks
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 12-04-11 at 09:41.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

I am staying in Savannah and I like the area aorund there. If you see the tender paper for this plot of land, it says LTA will build a road to join Flora Dr to Upp Changi North and it will complete the road at the time of Hedges TOP.

I am thinking of buying this Hedges because of the low rise building (tender restrict the height to 40m) and the water and trees. I find it is at a good location among the rest since I can get out thru loyang or Upp Changi. There is a back gate that will bring you to Upp Changi for buses to expo (such as no 2).

Any views for why I should not buy? I am one who goes for environment and I am a sucker for water and trees.

Buy due to low quantum?

last week there was a research report written by Kim Eng regarding the alphabet condos A-G in Flora Rd/Flora Dr.. anybody with a vested interest or is keen to know about the area can pm me your email or leave your email here so i can forward it to u... the file is in pdf format...

Quote Originally Posted by Cklasse
    I am staying in Savannah and I like the area aorund there. If you see the tender paper for this plot of land, it says LTA will build a road to join Flora Dr to Upp Changi North and it will complete the road at the time of Hedges TOP.

I am thinking of buying this Hedges because of the low rise building (tender restrict the height to 40m) and the water and trees. I find it is at a good location among the rest since I can get out thru loyang or Upp Changi. There is a back gate that will bring you to Upp Changi for buses to expo (such as no 2).

Any views for why I should not buy? I am one who goes for environment and I am a sucker for water and trees.
    Since u stay at Savannah, you are the best person to judge. Actually, u should advise us. Actually, it is also near Changi North JTC business/industrial park, probably close or next to Edelweiss Park condo also near to a Japanese school and a Salavation Army and of course also near to Changi Prison.

Although condo is Flora drive, but one can see the boundary hoarding from Changi North road...

For me, i don't like the idea that it is close to Changi Prison.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Buy due to low quantum?
    low quantum,easier to manage for 4yrs and lower risk
    sell after 4th yr if theres profits.

If really like water and trees, there are many choice at Flora.

1. Ferraria Park - Three big pools in one straight line. The lap and play pool can overlap to visually form together as 1 pool. FH and cheaper or at PSF price of H. Somemore completed and can stay and rent.

2. Gale - Large living space with the smallest number of units of the current FH condos. Units are big and the artist projection of the project is fill with greenery and water. Will TOP in 2013, earlier than H and FH. Currently at same PSF price as H or slightly more.

3. Carrisa Park - Largest number of units with figure 8 layout of the projects. FH and cheaper than H

4. Edelwiess - Large estate with many greenery and 3 pool. FH and cheaper than H.

If u ask me, I only see the plus point of H is the low quantum and the lifestyle concept that it offers.

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    last week there was a research report written by Kim Eng regarding the alphabet condos A-G in Flora Rd/Flora Dr.. anybody with a vested interest or is keen to know about the area can pm me your email or leave your email here so i can forward it to u... the file is in pdf format...
    What is the conclusion of the report?

I intend to move in H and rent out Savannah since Savannah has a better rental yield and I want a new place.
    The from pictures impression so far is H has a cosy feel due to the water and trees, in addition to the low rise building.

I would have gone for Flamingo but wife doesn't like the cemetry beside.

Default Kim Eng Report on A-H condos in Flora Rd/Dr

Here is the report. Very informative. Think Flora condos have limited capital $ upside and prices don't shoot but move slowly, but the rental yields there are OK. Abundant supply in that area. I too agree that $750-800psf is more reasonable for H condo. However H condo units don't have planters and baywindows and are much smaller hence low quantum and more efficient. From pixs, the facilities of H seems better than other A-G condos. Traffic should be better with new Flora Rd-Mariam thru road and new Flora Dr-Upp Changi Rd North connection. Need to familiarise with that area before jumpin in coz traffic conditions, connectivity and amenities (or the lack of) and also the exclusivity there need some getting used to.
    Last edited by greenhorn; 12-04-11 at 17:52.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhorn
    Here is the report. Very informative. Think Flora condos have limited capital $ upside and prices don't shoot but move slowly, but the rental yields there are OK. Abundant supply in that area. I too agree that $750-800psf is more reasonable for H condo. However H condo units don't have planters and baywindows and are much smaller hence low quantum and more efficient. From pixs, the facilities of H seems better than other A-G condos. Traffic should be better with new Flora Rd-Mariam thru road and new Flora Dr-Upp Changi Rd North connection. Need to familiarise with that area before jumpin in coz traffic conditions, connectivity and amenities (or the lack of) and also the exclusivity there need some getting used to.
    yeah this is the one i have

It's 99LH at a ulu location, at least to me.

Buying a LH property at this location at current market?
    Are there any other good points beside being brand new and "cheap".
    So many other condos are coming out near Pasir Ris MRT
    By the way even the price of existing freehold around the area seems hardly move..

'H' confirmed launch this weekend, some analyst report says $750 to $800 /psf is achievable, propertyguru report says its likely to launch at $850 to $900 /psf... waw. At current value, this makes those Freehold projects ie. A to G looks affordable.

The land besides 'F' is going to be tender end of April, estimated will be about 380+ units, LH99 i suppose... I seriously think the Flora Road/Dr area's price is going to move upwards, maybe slow but surely. Thinking of buying a unit in 'C', 'E' or 'F' now... own stay for few years, and then sell or rent out. Isn't it a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    'H' confirmed launch this weekend, some analyst report says $750 to $800 /psf is achievable, propertyguru report says its likely to launch at $850 to $900 /psf... waw. At current value, this makes those Freehold projects ie. A to G looks affordable.

The land besides 'F' is going to be tender end of April, estimated will be about 380+ units, LH99 i suppose... I seriously think the Flora Road/Dr area's price is going to move upwards, maybe slow but surely. Thinking of buying a unit in 'C', 'E' or 'F' now... own stay for few years, and then sell or rent out. Isn't it a good idea
    from the way u post .. it seems as if u have bought alot liao.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    from the way u post .. it seems as if u have bought alot liao.. hahaha
    How I wish if can buy alot in the last few years... haha

Just went to the preview launch. 3Br going for about $850 to $900 psf. The site sloping ground was wasted by the developer cutting it out. H sits on flat ground like the rest of the surrounding condos. I don't like those units that I want, so it's a no buy for me. The search goes on.

How the take-up rate.? And 2bedders price

Just went to the preview launch. 3Br going for about $850 to $900 psf. The site sloping ground was wasted by the developer cutting it out. H sits on flat ground like the rest of the surrounding condos. I don't like those units that I want, so it's a no buy for me. The search goes on.
    850 to 900 psf is nett price?? bo early bird discount? I am going down tmr look see

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    Pls share any prices onhand. Thks

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    I know of someone bot a low floor 484sqft unit, for about $480+k (with discount during soft-launch i think), that works out to about $1,000 psf. And this unit is not on the pool facing row... which means stack 08, 14 and 20 small units could be as high as $1,200 /psf...