Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'H' Condominium - Flora Drive, By Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd

What will the price be like this weekend official launch? All unsold units and new release will be adjusted upwards? given the veri good take up rate...

The low lying ground is what worry me.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Wow all the big players are out this month ! So bullish !
    Looks like it...

More cooling measures on the way?

both ferraria and gale 1bedder quite big at ard 680-700sqft.....gale subsale 9xxpsf, ard 650-680k.....ferraria 1bedder asking 700k++

no wonder 99LH hedges 1bedder got ppl buy lor.....480-500k .....hmmm

or get the cheapest 2bedder at 606k(beside substation) .....cheaper den gale 1bedder subsale...LOL

btw, any health hazards being near to substation?

btw... from 'H' to the future DTL3 MRT (in 2016/7), which is nearer (walkable i mean) - Upper Changi East or Tampines East station?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    btw... from 'H' to the future DTL3 MRT (in 2016/7), which is nearer (walkable i mean) - Upper Changi East or Tampines East station?
    both not walkable(tats y developer provide 1st yr free shuttle service)....tamp east nearer which is near to Tamp JC

FEO more generous....provide 1st 2 yr free

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    both not walkable(tats y developer provide 1st yr free shuttle service)....tamp east nearer which is near to Tamp JC

FEO more generous....provide 1st 2 yr free
    Thanks. FEO provide 2 yrs free shuttle, which project is this near these stations?

Thanks. FEO provide 2 yrs free shuttle, which project is this near these stations?
    oh...i mean 8court.....totally diff area....

for tamp east mrt....only eden@ tamp is walkable....but its a long long wait for MRT....and 99LH....so better buy during next downturn

Had a look at the locations again (on map), and agree 'H' is abit far from the 2 stations mentioned. With DTL3's Tampines East station confirmed, this will make Carissa Park @Flora Rd/Dr the nearest Freehold property ('A' is 999yr) within 1 km to the station. And assuming there will be exit/entrance along Ave7 for the JC and NA school, it may be a mark shorter then 1km.

Had a look at the locations again (on map), and agree 'H' is abit far from the 2 stations mentioned. With DTL3's Tampines East station confirmed, this will make Carissa Park @Flora Rd/Dr the nearest Freehold property ('A' is 999yr) within 1 km to the station. And assuming there will be exit/entrance along Ave7 for the JC and NA school, it may be a mark shorter then 1km.
    nxt time when the DTL3 is up the journey to MRT is cut by at least 50%..its only a few traffic lights away by vehicle.....but not within walking distance bah...

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    nxt time when the DTL3 is up the journey to MRT is cut by at least 50%..its only a few traffic lights away by vehicle.....but not within walking distance bah...
    Haha... Healthy life style these days is in fashion, and go green, so to walk 800m to 1km should be no problem lar... Stay cool...

Its the only 99 year land and the unit sizes are the smallest of all A-G condo....will there be potential for this?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Its the only 99 year land and the unit sizes are the smallest of all A-G condo....will there be potential for this?
    Hehe u already know the answer, why still need confirmation from others.

Was there today..... not impressed. Units all facing each other, seems too close for comfort. Am sorry to say this, but the 2 bed rooms seems like a downgrade if someone is upgrading from 4 room flat. The 700++sqft 2 bedder is really small in my opinion.

Tons of agents n bankers when i was there at ard 1 plus. not as hot as compared to H20

Just visit the showroom today. 2 room is 940plus psf, 3 room is about 870plus psf. The rooms (except master and master junior) are ultra small - only can put in one single bed.

The scary thing is that the agent told me that they have already sold 250 units already.

Quote Originally Posted by dlam
    Just visit the showroom today. 2 room is 940plus psf, 3 room is about 870plus psf. The rooms (except master and master junior) are ultra small - only can put in one single bed.

The scary thing is that the agent told me that they have already sold 250 units already.
    U r too late la.... Cheapest 2bedder stack 4 only from 606k

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Was there today..... not impressed. Units all facing each other, seems too close for comfort. Am sorry to say this, but the 2 bed rooms seems like a downgrade if someone is upgrading from 4 room flat. The 700++sqft 2 bedder is really small in my opinion.

Tons of agents n bankers when i was there at ard 1 plus. not as hot as compared to H20
    U call that 2 bedder? 1 plus study more suitable right?

Not fully sold rite? How's the sales now...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    U call that 2 bedder? 1 plus study more suitable right?
    yup will agree on that. Cant believe the room size, not enough for anything. Developers really.......

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS

Even a 3 bedder is a downgrade! Cannot even put anything much in each room. IMO, only good for rental if one can find tenants!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Even a 3 bedder is a downgrade! Cannot even put anything much in each room. IMO, only good for rental if one can find tenants!
    its still better den 3xx, 4xxsqft MM rite?

i find the balconies too big....out of proportion....wonder isit more den 10% of the total size...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    its still better den 3xx, 4xxsqft MM rite?
    Out of point. We are talking about home for families versus a place for single occupants.

geez.. so tiny.. meant for midgets?

took a 2nd look at the flrplan again....

if the balcony of the 2/3bedder cut by half and shift it to the common bedrooms....its quite livable....but too bad...

so, if the layout is efficient, 1k sqft for a 3bedder is doable

Is this project now fully sold ?

Is this project now fully sold ?
    still ~50% from being fully sold. according to URA website, 224 units are sold.

went to see this project when it was first launched... not impressed by it although it's one of the cheaper condo around.

2 BR is so cramped... the balcony takes up half the living room! so wasted.

and the master BR is so tiny... i wonder if i can even fit a king size bed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by lafemme
    still ~50% from being fully sold. according to URA website, 224 units are sold.

went to see this project when it was first launched... not impressed by it although it's one of the cheaper condo around.

2 BR is so cramped... the balcony takes up half the living room! so wasted.

and the master BR is so tiny... i wonder if i can even fit a king size bed in there.
    no one buys a 2-bedder and try to fit in a king-sized bed
    this size for 2-bedders is standard nowadays. the 2 bedders in nv residences, foresque, terasse, h20 residences and punggol 3-room hdb (BTO) are around the same or in fact smaller than the ones in hedges park. reason why hedges park's bedrooms seem smaller is due to the bomb shelter for storing your ladder, pail, broom, vacuum cleaner n whatnot, since wardrobes nowadays r never enough, n there's no utility room. so more visual spaciousness or more practical storage space? your choice. i know what i would choose if i were to get a unit of this size

with gov allowing balcony space up to 10% of gfa be built beyond gross plot ratio (gpr), most developers are tapping on this to maximise their profits...check out current condo layouts n u will see an abundance of large balconies..for gd or for worse