Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'H' Condominium - Flora Drive, By Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd

Default 'H' Condominium - Flora Drive, By Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd

Launching soon! New Condo at Flora Drive after Ferraria Park Condominium. Next to Japanese School.

More details coming out soon!

To register for VVIP Preview, call or SMS <D17HC> to +65-92993342.

just received the below mail.....

Developed By Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
    (A Joint Venture between: Hong Leong Holdings Limited, TID Pte Ltd & CDL)

Preview Soon !!

UNBELIEVABLE PRICE !!

1 bedroom from $466K

2 bedroom from $606K

2+study bedroom from $715K

3 bedroom from $815K

4 bedroom from $1.053mil

Lightbulb

Must first look at the size before agreeing it's unbelievable price.

It's 99 LH and is not very conveniently located, that's why it is cheaper than most other FH and 99 LH projects.

Is this project really worth considering? 99LH... if for rental income then its better to consider optima or DBR, also 99LH, TOP earlier and start collecting rent. Wonder how will the rental for this project will be? maybe for own-stay its ok, but still kinda incovn place i think.

Must have own transport. Otherwise very inconvenient..No future mrt there right?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Is this project really worth considering? 99LH... if for rental income then its better to consider optima or DBR, also 99LH, TOP earlier and start collecting rent. Wonder how will the rental for this project will be? maybe for own-stay its ok, but still kinda incovn place i think.

PRO: will be surrounded by landed hses and condos. most exclusive and quietness

CON: inconv to go ard w/out car

Rental for estella garden studio asking for 2.5k..
    Its should be ard there, +/-

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    PRO: will be surrounded by landed hses and condos. most exclusive and quietness

CON: inconv to go ard w/out car

Rental for estella garden studio asking for 2.5k..
    Its should be ard there, +/-
    2.5k is abit too high.....shd be 2k ....more convenient condos like changi green/court their 2bedders rental about 2.5k only and they got direct buses to expo(i tink 3 stops nia)

+ changi court/green freehold and next to upcoming DTL3 MRT station
    + next to 4th university in 2015
    + much closer to Changi Biz Park (which is very crowded during lunch time with all the banks relocating staff there)
    even 99LH 10y old Simei Green EC is more promising in terms of rental yield
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    2.5k is abit too high.....shd be 2k ....more convenient condos like changi green/court their 2bedders rental about 2.5k only and they got direct buses to expo(i tink 3 stops nia)
    i would opt for new condos etc (Hedges park) vs any older condos, if the rental is same or not by much diff..

i would opt for new condos etc (Hedges park) vs any older condos, if the rental is same or not by much diff..
    of coz....but estella quite old too....unless edelwiss or ferrari park lor...if not 2.5k for 1bedder abit

my virgin post here ...

1 drawback about Hedges park is that it is surrounded by Freehold condos ard the area.. I think the main entrance of the condo will be along flora drive instead of Upper Changi Road north..if its facing Upper changi road north..it might be a bit hard to sell yah as it is along the same road as changi prison..

devilplate accurately pointed out the rental rates a studio should fetch ard 2k in this area, .. 2bedrooms should be about 2.5k (Furnished) 3bedrooms(3~3.3k Furnished). . . Rental is fairly stable here and the turnaround time is fast too...demand will be mostly from ppl working in CBP or Airline Crew. The older projects in the area are Avila Gardens , Estella Gardens and Azeala Park(999yrs) rentals are slightly softer in these projects..i think the rental for 3bedrms are about (2.7k ~ 2.9k) .

Transport is an issue in this area as it is not near any MRT. However theres a comfort delgro shuttle bus service running ard the estate (can pay using ezlink) going to Tampines MRT. I think the situation will improve once the new Tampines East MRT is up bah...it will cut the travelling time to MRT by half. If u own a car in this area, the only concern is peak hr traffic going out to the main road or going back. Once out u will hit ECP / TPE / PIE so its relatively fang pian for drivers. I think recently a new alternative road has opened on flora drive this should ease the traffic a little.

Pros of This area:
    - Quiet environment at night
    - Cheapest Freehold land in sg (I stand corrected hor )

Cons of this area:
    - Peak hour traffic
    - Lack of Amenities
    - Not near MRT

There will be a GLS(LH99) on the plot of land opposite Ferraria Park condominum happening in april. Interesting to see how this goes. This area is not some prime location and it fact it is considered ulu by many but it has its own charms la .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    my virgin post here ...

1 drawback about Hedges park is that it is surrounded by Freehold condos ard the area.. I think the main entrance of the condo will be along flora drive instead of Upper Changi Road north..if its facing Upper changi road north..it might be a bit hard to sell yah as it is along the same road as changi prison..

devilplate accurately pointed out the rental rates a studio should fetch ard 2k in this area, .. 2bedrooms should be about 2.5k (Furnished) 3bedrooms(3~3.3k Furnished). . . Rental is fairly stable here and the turnaround time is fast too...demand will be mostly from ppl working in CBP or Airline Crew. The older projects in the area are Avila Gardens , Estella Gardens and Azeala Park(999yrs) rentals are slightly softer in these projects..i think the rental for 3bedrms are about (2.7k ~ 2.9k) .

Transport is an issue in this area as it is not near any MRT. However theres a comfort delgro shuttle bus service running ard the estate (can pay using ezlink) going to Tampines MRT. I think the situation will improve once the new Tampines East MRT is up bah...it will cut the travelling time to MRT by half. If u own a car in this area, the only concern is peak hr traffic going out to the main road or going back. Once out u will hit ECP / TPE / PIE so its relatively fang pian for drivers. I think recently a new alternative road has opened on flora drive this should ease the traffic a little.

Pros of This area:
    - Quiet environment at night
    - Cheapest Freehold land in sg (I stand corrected hor )

Cons of this area:
    - Peak hour traffic
    - Lack of Amenities
    - Not near MRT

There will be a GLS(LH99) on the plot of land opposite Ferraria Park condominum happening in april. Interesting to see how this goes. This area is not some prime location and it fact it is considered ulu by many but it has its own charms la .

Cheers
    tks for sharing...keep it coming

the traffic its really bad especially if u exit from TPE....nite mare....

if im not mistaken or not listen wrongly from an agent, there will be 2exits at flora drive and upper changi.

facilities look yummy wor..

if im not mistaken or not listen wrongly from an agent, there will be 2exits at flora drive and upper changi.

facilities look yummy wor..
    oh then good loh more convenient..but i think the main entrance will be facing flora drive... looks like got quite a bit of water features...maintainance might be slightly higher bah...

Any idea of the exact date this is launching? The showflat location should be the same as The Gale .

dun like the layout....all the tiny common bedrooms....
    1bedder 484sqft looks smallish....

the site plan looks so cramped....reminds me of clementiwoods

All the common bedroom ultra small size, plus the only 99LH project among the FH estate...will difficult to sell next time. Rental wise, people might want to rent A to G instead...cheaper and bigger.

1 bedder claustrophobic leh if close the door of the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    dun like the layout....all the tiny common bedrooms....
    1bedder 484sqft looks smallish....

the site plan looks so cramped....reminds me of clementiwoods

The floor plan reminds me of the scala....

This project will the 2nd last condominum project Tripartite Developers (Hong Leong + TID + CDL) has installed for the area.. Phase I will be the last one liao.. with the launch of Hedges park... Flora Drive/Rd have Flowers (A - E) , Wind (The Gale) and Grass (Hedges Park) .. hahaha good feng shui huh..wahaha..

Hopefully the last project where the gale showroom is will be a shopping mall instead....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Some HDB have better site plan,LOL.
    The straight long "walls" running parallel to and facing each other reminds of the "changi condo" just across the street.
    Price is nice tho.

For LH99 project, i think the up and coming Loyang Besar/Pasir Ris Dr4 GLS location will be better, of course it will then be amongst HDB flats, possible some seaview, if dun mind its 'can walk' distance to PR MRT station, close to beach front etc. Rental wise this may be better.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    For LH99 project, i think the up and coming Loyang Besar/Pasir Ris Dr4 GLS location will be better, of course it will then be amongst HDB flats, possible some seaview, if dun mind its 'can walk' distance to PR MRT station, close to beach front etc. Rental wise this may be better.
    the coming PR drive 4 GLS location is definitely better den this hedge lor....can walk to beach....walk about 7-8mins to downtown east whr u can find cinema/NTUC fair price/restaurants/foodcourts.....however, not possible to walk to MRT.....take bus better about 4bus stops

its surely to get seaview for above 10th flrs...i am looking forward to it wor..hopefully FEO dun over bid....lol

n its on a piece of flat land.. the hedge has undulating terrain..

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Hopefully the last project where the gale showroom is will be a shopping mall instead....
    unlikely bah... haha too small to build a mall i think .. the roads will be very congested too.. u got properties in this area? anyway theres a mama store in dahlia park and avila gardens for anyone who wants to buy toiletries simple goceries or soft drinks... hahhahaa

Pre-booking activites going-on now, pass by the place over the weekend. Looks like a benchmarketing exercise before the actual launch. Secure 'queue place', give cheque, units interested etc. etc. heard someone talking about potential buyer/investors with nearing 40 interest units... sounds like Hot!!!

bad traffic in the morning, and yet this is a location where u cannot do without car...

plenty of supply, projt A- projt G...competitive rental., and near to changi prison... i really dont see any plus point in this area..at such price.