Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Shelford @ Shelford Road, By Adam Properties Pte Ltd (DB2 Development)

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Hmmm 1st of all i dun find anything in it mentioning a conversion to residential. It's still a private hospital. Even master plan 2008 still says so.

2nd First REIT had already sold this pty to Fortis. Fortis being a pure healthcare player, has even more reason to keep it as it is..

...hmmm did I miss something ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Hmmm 1st of all i dun find anything in it mentioning a conversion to residential. It's still a private hospital. Even master plan 2008 still says so.

2nd First REIT had already sold this pty to Fortis. Fortis being a pure healthcare player, has even more reason to keep it as it is..

...hmmm did I miss something ?

No lah, my mistake, I was wrongly informed years back. Go read it and u will get it.

I have seen 19 shelford, just opposite "10 Shelford", so so only nia , but they are saying that "The Shelford" is the best project in this stretch, have not seen it before, what so special leh ?? is it comparable to " Shelford Suites" which is rather nicely done up ??

Quote Originally Posted by spoon72
    I have seen 19 shelford, just opposite "10 Shelford", so so only nia , but they are saying that "The Shelford" is the best project in this stretch, have not seen it before, what so special leh ?? is it comparable to " Shelford Suites" which is rather nicely done up ??
    The shelford is much better than shelford suites:

The only condo with full facilities including tennis court
    The only condo that has direct exit to dunearn rd, right at the overhead bridge to coronation plaza, and all the bus stops. All other shelfords have to make a big round before getting this bus stop/bridge. Very convenient. Important for rentals.
    The only condo with more than sufficient car park lots. 2 per unit is not an issue at all, and can still have extras !

I'm sure devil can give u more details.

can't really compare The Shelford with Shelford Suites on "nicely done up". of course the new shelford suites will be better. but considering them as projects as a whole, amk has already given you the comparisons.

Thanks amk , didn't know about the side gate that leads out to dunearn rd, it is indeed very convenient. Recent transactions about $1400 psf to $1600 psf for The Shelford . My budget only $1200 psf , any other suggestions around the shelford/ watten area?

Thanks amk , didn't know about the side gate that leads out to dunearn rd, it is indeed very convenient. Recent transactions about $1400 psf to $1600 psf for The Shelford . My budget only $1200 psf , any other suggestions around the shelford/ watten area?
    u could try Ewe Boon Road area....

D'Chateau@Shelford, think one of the lowest PSF in Shelford/Watten area, but be prepare for lots of PES and bay windows

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    1881psf vs the shelford 1600psf....not too bad....

Rental shd b 2.8k for 431sqft....so 4.14%
    18xxpsf can get Soleil.

much better to go for watten estate condo with REAL enbloc potential

I was at the 10 shelford showflat on Sunday. The developer said that there are 4 penhouse & one ground floor units left.

Today, I read from online news that new launch, 10 Shelford, has about 20 units left. Prices at this 69-unit Bukit Timah development start at about $830,000 for a 388 sq ft unit.

So which info provided is correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584
    I was at the 10 shelford showflat on Sunday. The developer said that there are 4 penhouse & one ground floor units left.

Today, I read from online news that new launch, 10 Shelford, has about 20 units left. Prices at this 69-unit Bukit Timah development start at about $830,000 for a 388 sq ft unit.

So which info provided is correct ?
    Hmm...urs probably is the most updated....unless developer reserved some units for later...

Any review about this project? Wats the pool size? Got 20x5m?

The pool size is only 20m by 3m. I thought of buying another unit @ ground floor.

The future bontanic garden MRT is one of the great selling point if U will to look at the furture MRT line. So easily accessable to Marine bay ,Bugis, Orchard , little india & Paya lebar etc when the MRT is fully running by 2016.

But with so much uncertainty in Japan , Middle east , USA , Europe etc. It make me hold back.

rdgs,
    Victor

The pool size is only 20m by 3m. I thought of buying another unit @ ground floor.

The future bontanic garden MRT is one of the great selling point if U will to look at the furture MRT line. So easily accessable to Marine bay ,Bugis, Orchard , little india & Paya lebar etc when the MRT is fully running by 2016.

But with so much uncertainty in Japan , Middle east , USA , Europe etc. It make me hold back.

rdgs,
    Victor
    The corner ground flr unit facing pool still avail?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    The corner ground flr unit facing pool still avail?
    The corner ground floor unit facing pool all sold. Surprising this development has bomb shelter which can be use it as wardrobe.
    There is no bay window.

Default Adam Properties sold 90% of 10 Shelford in one month

Today new advertisement prices from 14xx psf. Big units?

penthse units....

Smile

Saw that too. Quick go grab 5xxk!!!! But for HS 

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Saw that too. Quick go grab 5xxk!!!! But for HS 
    penthse starts from 1.1mil la....

5xxk probably can buy more den HS....can buy HS+balcony+toilet....hahahaha

maybe car park lots.

Anyway not interested

I think the problem with the Shelford vicinity is the accessibility. Unless one drives, it's relatively deep inside with no quick access to MRT. Other than that, I think it's a pretty decent location

my friend bot 2 units over this weekend. the penthouse unit concept is interesting w no roof @ upper deck. 5 min walk to future mrt. as of 6 pm left 1 penthouse n 1 ground floor unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay EG
    my friend bot 2 units over this weekend. the penthouse unit concept is interesting w no roof @ upper deck. 5 min walk to future mrt. as of 6 pm left 1 penthouse n 1 ground floor unit.
    what is the
    ph size?
    no of rooms?
    price/psf?

Quote Originally Posted by JSVM
    I think the problem with the Shelford vicinity is the accessibility. Unless one drives, it's relatively deep inside with no quick access to MRT. Other than that, I think it's a pretty decent location
    Actually driving is the nightmare part. Walking to new MRT and Adam food center, cold storage etc is not far.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    what is the
    ph size?
    no of rooms?
    price/psf?
    797sf. one rm. 1450 psf. ph view shd clear the condo in front.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Actually driving is the nightmare part. Walking to new MRT and Adam food center, cold storage etc is not far.
    the target tenant for this project shd b middle mgt w $3.5 to $4k budget. ideal for those Wo car.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay EG
    the target tenant for this project shd b middle mgt w $3.5 to $4k budget. ideal for those Wo car.
    Huttson agent told me there is 1 last unit (3rd floor - corner) avail.431 sqft = $806k plus. Contact your own Huttson agent if U are interested.Already bought one in 10 Shelford. Intention to buy a smaller unit at Maplewoods when the price drop below 1200 psf.rdgs,Vic

Huttson agent told me there is 1 last unit (3rd floor - corner) avail.431 sqft = $806k plus. Contact your own Huttson agent if U are interested.Already bought one in 10 Shelford. Intention to buy a smaller unit at Maplewoods when the price drop below 1200 psf.rdgs,Vic
    y u willing to pay a premium for new launches but wana squeeze blood for resale?