Page 102 of 300 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf
    141 out of 172 lauched sold according to the above
    If i didn't see the sauce..i really cannot believe it's around 82% sold..

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    the project looks spacious and anything above 20 got nice view. People buying views I think.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74

....it is hot sauces.....the source I mean, need t o check in B&W, as even the Ministers are not saying things explicitly nowadays, everything has double meanings...and one minute we were warned about investing because the world economy has a lot of uncertainties, the next minute they release land for tens of thousands of units...

...then they are now worried about manpower and supplies....obviously we have peopel who are not able to see beyond the front of their noses up there making decision.....and that I would say is real scary....and the 'sauce' could be too hot and bitter....but never mind......one minister Bow out ...wait ('tan' in hokkien) another wan(t) to Kh(r)awl in.....
    Last edited by danntbt; 16th June 2011 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    the project looks spacious and anything above 20 got nice view. People buying views I think.
    Most stacks will have limited views. Only those 2 tt r 3 and 4 bedders stacks facing e reservoirs and v high floors of other stacks will still have views after 10 years. The rest will b gradually blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Most stacks will have limited views. Only those 2 tt r 3 and 4 bedders stacks facing e reservoirs and v high floors of other stacks will still have views after 10 years. The rest will b gradually blocked.
    Yes...jus like treehse whrby most units will b blocked

Buy resale ard hillview or cashew mrt much better