Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 51015202122232425262728293035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    So u finally found where i got the news (also check pg 70). Waited for sooooo long. Some1 slipped thru and planted sometin at your turf u also dun know.

I am waiting also for bro nighttrain reply. I m more concern than u.
    ok firstly i bought the place is near to my in-law, secondly got good primary school within 1km and thirdly i can afford the price tag. But all this became a set back.....my kids cannot register into the primary school due to the top date is 2015..(which he need to attend p1 next year)if top 2014 than can!!!!call moe tell them, hi look it 15 floor now so by 2014 should be able to complete but they dun care. call wt to help to write a letter to proof they also dun want!!!plus price drop between blk 107 and blk 103...to piss me up further they give walk-in- wardrobe or conceal bed plus study table at study room. So to say buy to early miss all the perks.For blk 107 only the master is facing the reservoir and the living room & 3 bedroom is facing blk105(block) but for blk 103 the view is clear plus full privacy no want can see wat u do in the house except master bedroom.So which unit will u buy?? one at $1.4 another one $1.27 base on same level..... also check with singaporedirectory.com blk 105 living may also have reservoir view...far away from bke than blk 107.So to say wat the big deal of having my master bedroom can see water blk 103 can see water in any angle

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    ok firstly i bought the place is near to my in-law, secondly got good primary school within 1km and thirdly i can afford the price tag. But all this became a set back.....my kids cannot register into the primary school due to the top date is 2015..(which he need to attend p1 next year)if top 2014 than can!!!!call moe tell them, hi look it 15 floor now so by 2014 should be able to complete but they dun care. call wt to help to write a letter to proof they also dun want!!!plus price drop between blk 107 and blk 103...to piss me up further they give walk-in- wardrobe or conceal bed plus study table at study room. So to say buy to early miss all the perks.For blk 107 only the master is facing the reservoir and the living room & 3 bedroom is facing blk105(block) but for blk 103 the view is clear plus full privacy no want can see wat u do in the house except master bedroom.So which unit will u buy?? one at $1.4 another one $1.27 base on same level..... also check with singaporedirectory.com blk 105 living may also have reservoir view...far away from bke than blk 107.So to say wat the big deal of having my master bedroom can see water blk 103 can see water in any angle
    Me? I m here only TCSS lah. Bro Sunrise asked where i got the info of price drop mah, then i told him to look at "his own" thread lor.

Thanks for reply otherwise me Pro888 = U Bro Nighttrain.

To bro Sunrise - I will nvr do that lah, esp on price sensitive issue. Will affect many innocents. I almost going to teach u how to differentiate between us or seek legal action (for those affected together with developer) if this claim is untrue. I can PM u if u 1 2. Beware, the whole spore will know.

So, this is true then it is a good sharing. A very detail one. Thanks

Just spoke to an agent at ES site....think they are trying to hit sales number with smaller unit with affordable quantum....1 bedder starts at 600K plus, 2+1 bedder starts at 700K.....thinsk at these quantum never mind the size range from 500sqft for 1 bedder and 600 plus soft for 2+1....plus point is ceiling height for standard units 3.4m....2 basement carpark

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Me? I m here only TCSS lah. Bro Sunrise asked where i got the info of price drop mah, then i told him to look at "his own" thread lor.

Thanks for reply otherwise me Pro888 = U Bro Nighttrain.

To bro Sunrise - I will nvr do that lah, esp on price sensitive issue. Will affect many innocents. I almost going to teach u how to differentiate between us or seek legal action (for those affected together with developer) if this claim is untrue. I can PM u if u 1 2. Beware, the whole spore will know.
    Come here tock cock session? sm thread you whack foresque upside down. You already affect many innocents. You think foresque owners never read sm thread?

People can tell you are overly jealous of the 72% sales at foresque.
    Next time you want to attack someone check his background first.
    Chinese saying "gu tow long kow"

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    should be able to hang outside the aircon ledge.
    Hi Bro, where did you get the lighting point chart from?

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow
    Hi Bro, where did you get the lighting point chart from?
    This unit c2 belongs to my friend, he wanted to add a false ceiling.
    I redraw the unit in the autocad and layout the lighting points.
    most of the owners willing to deco the house with nice lightings.
    it doesnt cost much, around 5-7k in total for ceiling,wiring and lights.
    the ceiling has to drops about 6 inches from the original to hide
    the light box.
    developer onlys give u something very simple. the lights looks very
    normal.

This unit c2 belongs to my friend, he wanted to add a false ceiling.
    I redraw the unit in the autocad and layout the lighting points.
    most of the owners willing to deco the house with nice lightings.
    it doesnt cost much, around 5-7k in total for ceiling,wiring and lights.
    the ceiling has to drops about 6 inches from the original to hide
    the light box.
    developer onlys give u something very simple. the lights looks very
    normal.
    Thanks Bro

Out of curiosity, I look at the site plan and the orientation. The reservoir is to the east, not sure what is the future development to the south. So, the best tower is blk 107 for the three bedroom type C3. It has full reservoir view plus pool view and faces south and east. The best stack in the whole development appears to be blk 107 type C3 for the 3 bedrooms type. I am not sure if yours is Blk 107 type C3.

Block 103 does not appear to get direct reservoir view and if the unit faces south, there may be another project to block the view in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    Out of curiosity, I look at the site plan and the orientation. The reservoir is to the east, not sure what is the future development to the south. So, the best tower is blk 107 for the three bedroom type C3. It has full reservoir view plus pool view and faces south and east. The best stack in the whole development appears to be blk 107 type C3 for the 3 bedrooms type. I am not sure if yours is Blk 107 type C3.

Block 103 does not appear to get direct reservoir view and if the unit faces south, there may be another project to block the view in the future.
    Went to show room,happen to ask an agent y price difference between blk 107 And blk 103.. She explained that blk 107 got reservoir view, got mountain view but block between 105 and 103 also got pool view .. 有山有水 so x lor.. As for blk 103 in front got build school and new condo. It will over see the construction site for few year so sell cheap cheap lor.... Than later she start to sell blk 103 to other buyer tell them now wt lower price plus got free give better grab b4 it gone.. Than tell them not to worry the new condo will only be 15th floor only so u buy higher should unblock got unblock view one

Quote Originally Posted by Cryingfreeman
    Went to show room,happen to ask an agent y price difference between blk 107 And blk 103.. She explained that blk 107 got reservoir view, got mountain view but block between 105 and 103 also got pool view .. 有山有水 so x lor.. As for blk 103 in front got build school and new condo. It will over see the construction site for few year so sell cheap cheap lor.... Than later she start to sell blk 103 to other buyer tell them now wt lower price plus got free give better grab b4 it gone.. Than tell them not to worry the new condo will only be 15th floor only so u buy higher should unblock got unblock view one
    Blk 103 c2 & c3 units facing pool view were block by blk 107 & 109 on certain angles (north zone) it has unblock full view to the north west zone.
    the other side of blk 103 c1 & c4 units facing dairy farm road has unblock full view. the future institute next to it shall not be as tall as 6th storey. not a concern for c1 & c4 owners.
    altough c2 & c3 has a nice pool view but it may not be as windy as blk 107 c2 & c3. that is why blk 107 commands higher psf.

Blk 103 c2 & c3 units facing pool view were block by blk 107 & 109 on certain angles (north zone) it has unblock full view to the north west zone.
    the other side of blk 103 c1 & c4 units facing dairy farm road has unblock full view. the future institute next to it shall not be as tall as 6th storey. not a concern for c1 & c4 owners.
    altough c2 & c3 has a nice pool view but it may not be as windy as blk 107 c2 & c3. that is why blk 107 commands higher psf.
    so u mean mean blk 107 stack 14 is the best unit than the rest of the unit is it....

so u mean mean blk 107 stack 14 is the best unit than the rest of the unit is it....
    blk 105 also very good. to me blk 103 c2 & c3 also ok. it only not that windy when compare to pool view units of blk 105 and 107.

there are people who like to have neighbours very close or in front of them in a sense of security. its all individual preference.

such differences always raise pricing issues. so very had to compare.

blk 105 also very good. to me blk 103 c2 & c3 also ok. it only not that windy when compare to pool view units of blk 105 and 107.

there are people who like to have neighbours very close or in front of them in a sense of security. its all individual preference.

such differences always raise pricing issues. so very had to compare.
    i prefer blk 105 D1 & d2 can see 2 reservoir but cannot afford. blk 107 c3 master room face reservoir and living got little mountain view plus pool view. blk 103 c1 & c4 full mountain & reservoir view.

i prefer blk 105 D1 & d2 can see 2 reservoir but cannot afford. blk 107 c3 master room face reservoir and living got little mountain view plus pool view. blk 103 c1 & c4 full mountain & reservoir view.
    so which one is a better choice???

so which one is a better choice???
    If i were to invest in a 3 bedroom i will go for block 107 c2 or c3 pool view. it will be very windy if wind blow into that direction. just like warren condo blk 49 and 51 the wind blow-in from guard house. very nice pool area.

so is the developer justified in selling the later at lower prices? is this blk not as premium as the earlier block sold at higher prices?
    the perception of how they managed this issue will affect their upcoming launch at tampines right?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    so is the developer justified in selling the later at lower prices? is this blk not as premium as the earlier block sold at higher prices?
    the perception of how they managed this issue will affect their upcoming launch at tampines right?
    The earlier blk 107 still have some units left, if the price same as the latest blk 103 then they are slasing the price to clear the loose unit.
    if the price of the remaining loose unit of blk 107 commands higher then this proves the blk 107 is a premium block and they market it differently with blk 103. how the developer factor the price we really have no idea in it.

ok...can we ask the developer directly? haha anyone tried doing that? like speak to the GM of the development or someone and seek an explanation.

The earlier blk 107 still have some units left, if the price same as the latest blk 103 then they are slasing the price to clear the loose unit.
    if the price of the remaining loose unit of blk 107 commands higher then this proves the blk 107 is a premium block and they market it differently with blk 103. how the developer factor the price we really have no idea in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    ok...can we ask the developer directly? haha anyone tried doing that? like speak to the GM of the development or someone and seek an explanation.
    the question now is why the earlier buyers didn't stomp the showroom after hearing the price slashing of $100k? and if it is true reporter already show up and you can watch them on TV. developer should aware of such
    consequences.

maybe they don't want to do this publicly - ultimately can only be negative publicity for the project and won't benefit anyone. i am sure some would have approached the developer to talk directly but just that they are doing this in a discreet manner.
    the question now is why the earlier buyers didn't stomp the showroom after hearing the price slashing of $100k? and if it is true reporter already show up and you can watch them on TV. developer should aware of such
    consequences.

If i were to invest in a 3 bedroom i will go for block 107 c2 or c3 pool view. it will be very windy if wind blow into that direction. just like warren condo blk 49 and 51 the wind blow-in from guard house. very nice pool area.
    do u know that the warrant blk 49 #01-xx sold at $1.3m

[quote=Cryingfreeman]do u know that the warrant blk 49 #01-xx sold at $1.3m[/quote

what is the floor area? will it worth more after the re-painting work?

[QUOTE=sunrise]
    do u know that the warrant blk 49 #01-xx sold at $1.3m[/quote

what is the floor area? will it worth more after the re-painting work?
    1356sqft 3 bedrooms.

[quote=Cryingfreeman]
    1356sqft 3 bedrooms.
    will hit $1k psf after paintwork done.

pro888 = nighttrain
    Any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Huh?!
    What are you talking about?
    When I was studying in the states, driving takes such a long time from a place to place, at least 45 mins of driving to the mart and It was not a issue.

What I said was the truth but what is the big deal seriously? 7 mins of difference and I have buyer remorse?
    I am not bias, would say the truth and not saying that the property location I bought is good and all other things to make my purchase sound good!
    It was just a small difference in timing.
    I stay at bp and It was a decision to move to yishun.
    It was just a small difference in timing.
    Besides, I enjoy driving, what's the point of calculating the drive to town and the accusation that i have buyer remorse?
    Buyer remorse?

What does that even means? Buying property is not like buying something that one can change frequently.
    To begin with with, If I did not like the place or did my homework beforehand,
    I wouldn't be at the showroom fighting for my unit and waiting long hours for balloting and prepared to sign the cheque so I hope it will justify your Endless "Buyer Remorse " Accusation!

Anyway It was you guys coming to skies thread in the first place trying to slam skies and compare, wanting to make your own property sounded a really good buy in the beginning.
    Making a big deal out of nothing, as said please go to page 70, where the issue started.

Buyer express no remorse.......She is happy with her purchase...
    Please do not assume (ASS U ME)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Any proof?
    Ha talk about this doubt sad doh: I sold my unit this year April at the Warren @ $1.168m (1313sqft) tot breaking the record since the 4 bedroom only sold @$1.16m (3 bedroom only $960)so happy with the transaction but months later the price start to raise. A 2 bedroom can fetch at $965k, (b4 only $840k)my neighbour which sold at $1.3m laugh all the way to bank just 2 months he made extra $186k..Wat!!!!! I brought fr.. Again not more than 3 months price drop between the 2 blk super suay if I hold until till July ,, I made extra $180 plus brought fr. Blk 103 can save another $120k total saving $300k

the last 2 months, activity seems to have heated up quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Buyer express no remorse.......She is happy with her purchase...
    Please do not assume (ASS U ME)
    ...did u Pick-a-chute at SM also......I ass-u-me u also happy with what u chute?