Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 271217222728293031323334353637424752 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

More than 90% sold now, but the figures are not presented consistently on their website. They should also update the photos on a monthly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidtales
    More than 90% sold now, but the figures are not presented consistently on their website. They should also update the photos on a monthly basis.
    Today pass by saw blk 103 lower floor painted plus window installed

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Today pass by saw blk 103 lower floor painted plus window installed
    Q4'2013 READY! In time for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    Q4'2013 READY! In time for christmas
    Where u got this info??

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Where u got this info??
    I'm hoping for it...

Quote Originally Posted by kekinlim
    Hi All,

To update everyone, my agent has called wing tai few weeks back and when we asked them about the rebate, they say they did not receive our scan NRIC so cannot process the rebate. If we don't call them, we dont even know we need to submit the scanned NRIC. I checked the agreement signed for this rebate and it is not mentioned about the scanned nric. It was stated in the agreement that once the 20% downpayment is received together with the stamp duty, a cheque will be issued within 14 days. My stamp duty certificate is issued on 19th Oct. THis is ridiculous. I even send an email to them but they dont even bother to reply after a few email chaser.

Anyone can advise who we can escalate to? This is taking really too long. Thanks.

P.S. Hope the other readers can come up to share your experience and how we can expedite on this. thanks.

Kekin
    Hi, I have received the full rebates a few days ago, what about you? Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcin
    Hi, I have received the full rebates a few days ago, what about you? Any luck?
    Hi,
    Finally.. i gotten my cheque today after so long..

Kekin

Quote Originally Posted by kekinlim
    Hi,
    Finally.. i gotten my cheque today after so long..

Kekin
    Great news! And just before CNY too

Hi,

Where did you get this info?

It's on their website - some days it's 80%, some days it's 90% and then now it's back to 80%, but if you do the math based on number of units left, it's definitely 90%. Wonder if their web person is cranky.

Smile

It's on their website - some days it's 80%, some days it's 90% and then now it's back to 80%, but if you do the math based on number of units left, it's definitely 90%. Wonder if their web person is cranky.
    Thanks

Some improvement done to the website with updates on some figures, probably after reading your comment...but still can find 2 discrepancies... Just pray that these people are not involved directly in the construction.

The bright pink button at the top right-hand corner should shout "90% sold" instead of 80% sold. Wing Tai has started to list down specific unsold units - but there's a repetition for the one-bedders. The % figures are also inconsistent in the columns - 90% vs 80%. Given its spectacular earnings, Wing Tai can more than afford a design person to update the website regularly and design a brand new pink button. It's embarrassing and reflects poorly on the company, which is a pity because the CNY cards and ice cream moon cakes were nice touches.

The bright pink button at the top right-hand corner should shout "90% sold" instead of 80% sold. Wing Tai has started to list down specific unsold units - but there's a repetition for the one-bedders. The % figures are also inconsistent in the columns - 90% vs 80%. Given its spectacular earnings, Wing Tai can more than afford a design person to update the website regularly and design a brand new pink button. It's embarrassing and reflects poorly on the company, which is a pity because the CNY cards and ice cream moon cakes were nice touches.
    So you are a farmer...and also a bandit.

wake them up, sales hotline 61000368.

I'm planning to buy 1 unit in Foresque Residences. I would like to know if the bank will deduct the rebate that we get from the developer from your home loan?

Quote Originally Posted by ensure78
    I'm planning to buy 1 unit in Foresque Residences. I would like to know if the bank will deduct the rebate that we get from the developer from your home loan?
    Hi ensure78,

You will be required to declare to the bank upfront that you are receiving the 3% stamp duty rebate + 5% ABSD/cash incentive. Using the side-letters issued by the developer.

This 8% will be deducted to determine the maximum allowable home loan that the bank will grant to you.

So you will effectively be required to fork out slightly more cash upfront, before receiving the rebates from the developer in due course.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much Nick.

How about the 5% furniture cash discount that will be given upon the TOP? Does the bank will also deduct this from your home loan?

Quote Originally Posted by ensure78
    Thank you very much Nick.

How about the 5% furniture cash discount that will be given upon the TOP? Does the bank will also deduct this from your home loan?
    Oh, they are now giving additional 5% furniture cash discount on top of the (8% discount +3% SD rebate +5 absd/cash incentive)%???

There was no furniture cash discount previously. For this I am not fully sure...can any bros out there advise?

sample of wall plastering and window frame were put up at block 103.
    very nice piece of work, can be seen behind the showroom.

Contractor worked every weekend rushing for completion.

Default Look forward to happy stay in Foresque

URA caveats shows total 400 sold till January. That means 96 unsold (out of 496)

Foresque marketing site shows 43 available for sale. (1BR-5, 2BR-7, 4BR-6, Cabana-14, Penthouse-11).

By deduction, it seems that 53 have been sold from the last caveat to date of updating of Foresque site.

Anyway, out os 43 unsold, 31 are 4BR, Cabana and Penthouse. Bros who are already vested should not be too worried on 8%(discount)+3% (Stamp duty) +5% (ABSD rebate) being offered by the developer to clear these big/expensive (total quantum) units. Once pending 12 small units (1BR, 2 BR) are sold, there will not be competing units from developer.

Looking at the caveats, Jan sales were at psf of 948 (2099sf), 1172 (1184sf), 1299 (1421sf) and 1359 (749sf). One may also safely assume that they may not be best located units.

Looking at the development, one may expect TOP in first quarter of 2014 - that is just one year away.

I get a feeling, amonst 3 (EcoForesTree), Foresque may be the most sought after project in future, considering the location and facilities.

Look forward to happy stay in Foresque... Good luck!!

The developer website latest update is 5 + 5 + 5 + 11 + 15 = 41 units unsold.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    The developer website latest update is 5 + 5 + 5 + 11 + 15 = 41 units unsold.
    why propertyguru still selling 3 bedder 1130sf? I thought all 3 bedders already solded.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    why propertyguru still selling 3 bedder 1130sf? I thought all 3 bedders already solded.
    Various possibilities:

1. Old ad. Not removed.
    2. Resale ad. Unlikely.
    3. Developer site hiding actual units available. Or not keen to give discount on these 3 bedders.
    4. Some agent alloted these units to sell.

Btw, did u try to call the agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    Various possibilities:

1. Old ad. Not removed.
    2. Resale ad. Unlikely.
    3. Developer site hiding actual units available. Or not keen to give discount on these 3 bedders.
    4. Some agent alloted these units to sell.

Btw, did u try to call the agent?
    the info on remainding units from website might not be true,
    very inconsistence.

with the increase of population and many housing to be build, URA will
    first try selling outskirt land area, we will not see dairy farm land sales in a year or two. likely reserved for landed property. this place will boom when land gets lesser. dairyfarm a peaceful heaven when population reach 6.9 millions.

better give a pic.
    sample of wall plastering and window frame were put up at block 103.
    very nice piece of work, can be seen behind the showroom.

Contractor worked every weekend rushing for completion.

Quote Originally Posted by a1k
    better give a pic.
    will do in my next visit.

website updated 37 units more to go.

website updated 37 units more to go.
    are u from Wing Tai? or have u bought a unit?

if so, thought u should be looking at the progress...TOP instead of number of unit left.