Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1217222732373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Both development has the same number of floors, foresque has something like 8 floors of void, but the building height is only slightly higher than tree house, does that mean the floor to ceiling height at foresque is significantly lower? Tree house has 2.9 floor to ceiling(3.15m floor to floor).

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    Both development has the same number of floors, foresque has something like 8 floors of void, but the building height is only slightly higher than tree house, does that mean the floor to ceiling height at foresque is significantly lower? Tree house has 2.9 floor to ceiling(3.15m floor to floor).
    the void is only 4 storey high and how you get 8 storey? your eyesight quite serious leow.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    the void is only 4 storey high and how you get 8 storey? your eyesight quite serious leow.
    haha maybe a bit exaggerated, but technically the building should be 4 storey higher then....but its not....some more the base level is raised up by the car park deck...and not forgetting cabana unit is almost 2X the typical height at 4.5M...so its close as was mentioned to me by an agent that the 2nd floor is close to the same level as 8th storey ...but for sure to me....cannot tell workmanship from this distant.....hahahhahaha

[quote=Photogguy;453797]haha maybe a bit exaggerated, but technically the building should be 4 storey higher then....but its not....some more the base level is raised up by the car park deck...and not forgetting cabana unit is almost 2X the typical height at 4.5M...so its close as was mentioned to me by an agent that the 2nd floor is close to the same level as 8th storey ...but for sure to me....cannot tell workmanship from this distant.....hahahhahaha[/quote

only those pillars are void area, gabana is a home with unit number.
    mai luan luan kon.

[QUOTE=sunrise;453806]
    Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    haha maybe a bit exaggerated, but technically the building should be 4 storey higher then....but its not....some more the base level is raised up by the car park deck...and not forgetting cabana unit is almost 2X the typical height at 4.5M...so its close as was mentioned to me by an agent that the 2nd floor is close to the same level as 8th storey ...but for sure to me....cannot tell workmanship from this distant.....hahahhahaha[/quote

only those pillars are void area, gabana is a home with unit number.
    mai luan luan kon.
    li kon simi lampard..

To be fair, photogguy may not be entirely wrong, indeed, foresque's #02 is at treehouse's 9th or 10thfloor, you can go to the open stretch behind the two and compare the levels,.

No need to be so defensive nor implied vulgarity, it just reflects poorly on you, we can always counter in a civil way, apologies for the sarcarsm earlier, but that's part of the perils of anonymity when posting online......let's let facts rule the day rather than argument thru words that have no basis.....any of you been to the site lately, and take a good look? I ride the trail regularly every week.....

TH vs FR ... which one will "suffer" more from BKE traffic noise especially when bikers and racers whack their exhaust and also msia lorries.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt View Post
    To be fair, photogguy may not be entirely wrong, indeed, foresque's #02 is at treehouse's 9th or 10thfloor, you can go to the open stretch behind the two and compare the levels,.
    The pillar can be measure with a ruler and divided by the unit height.

I never see foresque owner compare with their neighbors, only treehouse owner insist to compare all the time. The psf already tell its a different class between them.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    I never see foresque owner compare with their neighbors, only treehouse owner insist to compare all the time. The psf already tell its a different class between them.
    ...er ok, was not intending to compare, anyway thathotogguy is not a owner if I can recall, sorry, was just being helpful in posting photos to update and stating fact over some dispute in comparison, I shall refrain from posting in this thread then.

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know View Post
    TH vs FR ... which one will "suffer" more from BKE traffic noise especially when bikers and racers whack their exhaust and also msia lorries.
    Aiyah, of course the one which is high class with high psf $ cos it cost more but share the same air and noise quality.....hahahaha.....esp those on higher floor...which ironically cost even more.....per decibel and psi....

...er ok, was not intending to compare, anyway thathotogguy is not a owner if I can recall, sorry, was just being helpful in posting photos to update and stating fact over some dispute in comparison, I shall refrain from posting in this thread then.
    Appreciating these photos bro, please keep em coming!

The void space stilts seem to be just about 5 stories in height. Thus if the cabana is 4.5m, then a typical third floor unit is about the 7-8 storey height. But it does seem that typical units are about 2.6-2.8m in height.

One good thing for all is that URA has confirmed that all new, future developments in the area shall not exceed 15 storeys in height to preserve the character of the area.

actually how do the 3 projects compare to each other? foresque, treehouse and eco sanctuary. im not familiar with this area but looking at the map their locations are very similar. plot size wise, i think EC is bigger than the other 2. but otherwise, how do they match up?
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Smile

Danntbt, love your pics, esp the last one, can see my unit at Foresque overlooking the blue waters of Tree House

the next time you're up for more photoshooting, do you mind heading over to Blk 66, stand somewhere at the middle of the block, facing the pool, and shoot some shots over to Blk 107 n 109 at Foresque?

betters still, if yuo can climb up to somewhere around lvl 15 of blk 66 and shoot across the pool to blk 107 n 109

wanna have a good sense of how my balcony looks like from Blk 66 Tree House

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    actually how do the 3 projects compare to each other? foresque, treehouse and eco sanctuary. im not familiar with this area but looking at the map their locations are very similar. plot size wise, i think EC is bigger than the other 2. but otherwise, how do they match up?

Quote Originally Posted by giong View Post
    Danntbt, love your pics, esp the last one, can see my unit at Foresque overlooking the blue waters of Tree House

the next time you're up for more photoshooting, do you mind heading over to Blk 66, stand somewhere at the middle of the block, facing the pool, and shoot some shots over to Blk 107 n 109 at Foresque?

betters still, if yuo can climb up to somewhere around lvl 15 of blk 66 and shoot across the pool to blk 107 n 109

wanna have a good sense of how my balcony looks like from Blk 66 Tree House
    you might as well tell Danntbt the exact unit you want him to shoot. He got a super lens can zoom all the way in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix View Post
    you might as well tell Danntbt the exact unit you want him to shoot. He got a super lens can zoom all the way in for you.
    Wah auntie..u still around ah!

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74 View Post
    Wah auntie..u still around ah!
    Hi Humpty Dumpty, you still siting on the fence?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix View Post
    Hi Humpty Dumpty, you still siting on the fence?

luckily i did..wakakakaka..

Nice Pics danntbt.

Dan, very nice pictures.

Awesome photos !

Wink

Any idea of the TOP forecast??any news from developer?? TOP will be by block or whole development??it seems not much progress recently...thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Any idea of the TOP forecast??any news from developer?? TOP will be by block or whole development??it seems not much progress recently...thank you!
    So disappointed with my living room view..I actually paid so much money to see blk 105 air con compressor and underwear ....