Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1318232833383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    So disappointed with my living room view..I actually paid so much money to see blk 105 air con compressor and underwear ....
    Can share with us which unit you were from? Dont think any unit have such a facing...

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Can share with us which unit you were from? Dont think any unit have such a facing...
    #14 ...

#14 ...
    relax bro, not that bad

hi

like to ask the owner for the 2 bedder how your feel about the layout , because i have the same layout as your in other project ? becuase lots of project seldom have this type of layout .

Thumbs up

13 JAN 2014 101 PETIR ROAD #XX-XX NEW SALE 1,518 STRATA 1,240 1,882,600 HDB
    27 DEC 2013 101 PETIR ROAD #XX-XX NEW SALE 1,528 STRATA 1,163 1,777,500 HDB
    2 DEC 2013 105 PETIR ROAD #XX-XX NEW SALE 1,711 STRATA 1,160 1,984,964 PRIVATE

units are moving again!

the wingtai sales team doesn't update any things for months. anybody care to update how many bigger unit left to go?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    the wingtai sales team doesn't update any things for months. anybody care to update how many bigger unit left to go?
    Per my calculation based on public info... 24 units remaining. Take this as maximum... if something sold but not updated yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Per my calculation based on public info... 24 units remaining. Take this as maximum... if something sold but not updated yet
    slow moving unit...

any idea of TOP date?

Quote Originally Posted by zsqchx View Post
    any idea of TOP date?
    hearsay one more month

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74 View Post
    hearsay one more month
    wah lau... too fast liao!

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74 View Post
    hearsay one more month
    Hear from who? Still got 2 more stages of payment before TOP outstanding.

Has anyone paid till 55% already?

Quote Originally Posted by chueec View Post
    Hear from who? Still got 2 more stages of payment before TOP outstanding.

Has anyone paid till 55% already?
    Paid 45% only.

The Foresque website was updated yesterday. 22 units still unsold. It also states that we can move in in 2nd Quarter 2014. I guess this should be the most accurate source of information.

Quote Originally Posted by zsqchx View Post
    Paid 45% only.
    But if your just pay 45% I think 2nd quarter 2014 is not possible to top

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    But if your just pay 45% I think 2nd quarter 2014 is not possible to top
    Should be paying another payment on march

Should be paying another payment on march
    Your are right bro, today got lawyer letter to pay 55%. Noticed the construction status has been updated...finally after so many months of 'bo chap' from developer. The last 4 bed room unit has been taken up and new photo uploaded for penthouse. TOP mid 2014...3 to 4 months to go...

[QUOTE=chueec;466061]Your are right bro, today got lawyer letter to pay 55%. Noticed the construction status has been updated...finally after so many months of 'bo chap' from developer. The last 4 bed room unit has been taken up and new photo uploaded for penthouse. TOP mid 2014...3 to 4 months to go...[/QUOTEtoday I went into tree house and take a closer look of the construction. They are building the club house and the car park already done..main entrance fencing very nice. But still cannot take it my living room view is air con compressors view

today I went into tree house and take a closer look of the construction. They are building the club house and the car park already done..main entrance fencing very nice. But still cannot take it my living room view is air con compressors view
    are you TH resident? how come you can enter to see?

Today I went into tree house and take a closer look of the construction. They are building the club house and the car park already done..main entrance fencing very nice. But still cannot take it my living room view is air con compressors view[/QUOTE]

How's the security situation at Tree House? If guards always tell me, I also want to take a look cos no friend there open house so no chance...though quite tempted to test the alertness of the guards at times.

Sad to hear that your unit living room' s view is air con compressors and underwears. I hope the other units on your stack don't see what you are seeing.

Your unit see underwear, my unit see bikini...at the TH pool side. Same same...it is not what you see but what you want to see.

Today I went into tree house and take a closer look of the construction. They are building the club house and the car park already done..main entrance fencing very nice. But still cannot take it my living room view is air con compressors view
    How's the security situation at Tree House? If guards always tell me, I also want to take a look cos no friend there open house so no chance...though quite tempted to test the alertness of the guards at times.

Sad to hear that your unit living room' s view is air con compressors and underwears. I hope the other units on your stack don't see what you are seeing.

Your unit see underwear, my unit see bikini...at the TH pool side. Same same...it is not what you see but what you want to see. [/quote]

if the guard can sleep that means the place is clean, not haunted.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix View Post
    are you TH resident? how come you can enter to see?
    No 1..I used to stay in condo and I know all the excuse to go in. No. 2 due to my work I need to visit different condo every day. No.1 U can tell the guard drop off or pick up which they normally dun stop up..no.2. Take a taxi in..no.3 Google a blk and unit and give them the address which sometime they dun call if call no one ans. Than tell them ur friend waiting for u to swim at the pool. No. 4 meet agent to view house. Lastly go on Saturday and tell them u come to bbq.

Visited TH today. Very impressed with the landscape, to me is top class. I love trees, can see different types of trees there...no wonder call Tree House. No regret buying a unit facing it.

For Foresque, not too sure whether the trees will be as nice. Seeing a lot of coconut trees now...seems too many. Probably they were uprooted from Changi beach, I personally prefer exotic palm trees.

The Foresque entrance getting nicer each day...very unique design. The end result should be very impressive.

Visited TH today. Very impressed with the landscape, to me is top class. I love trees, can see different types of trees there...no wonder call Tree House. No regret buying a unit facing it.

For Foresque, not too sure whether the trees will be as nice. Seeing a lot of coconut trees now...seems too many. Probably they were uprooted from Changi beach, I personally prefer exotic palm trees.

The Foresque entrance getting nicer each day...very unique design. The end result should be very impressive.
    Did u walk all the way to the front facing Eco ?Their rain forest is very impressive.by the way Wat excuse u use to go in?

No 1..I used to stay in condo and I know all the excuse to go in. No. 2 due to my work I need to visit different condo every day. No.1 U can tell the guard drop off or pick up which they normally dun stop up..no.2. Take a taxi in..no.3 Google a blk and unit and give them the address which sometime they dun call if call no one ans. Than tell them ur friend waiting for u to swim at the pool. No. 4 meet agent to view house. Lastly go on Saturday and tell them u come to bbq.
    Thanks for the info. I will inform the guards to be more vigilant. If need to, or anything happened in TH, the resident of TH reserved the right to call the police to investigate any trespassing...wrongful entry in a private property.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will inform the guards to be more vigilant. If need to, or anything happened in TH, the resident of TH reserved the right to call the police to investigate any trespassing...wrongful entry in a private property.
    Hi Mastrix, u need help with this signboard? lol

Did u walk all the way to the front facing Eco ?Their rain forest is very impressive.by the way Wat excuse u use to go in?
    Where got rain forest at Tree House???

All your methods of entering involve telling lies (or excuses) except the taxi method. I am an honest person, tell lies face red .

I just walk in... right under the nose of a security guard. If he ask me why enter, I was prepared to tell him that the place is nice, I want to take a look...the guard did not stop me...maybe I was in shorts and T-shirt and sweating (just came down from Bukit Timah hill top)...this is camouflage method we all learned during army.

Better stop here if not the guards may loose their rice bowls.

The design of the fencing outside the guardhouse realiy weird. Like damaged by bulldozer.

Anybody has primary school going children? How are u going to settle the logistic problem after move in, transfer or take school bus?

Just drove past the entrance of foresque and saw a big truck filled with Mitsubishi electric boxes parking along the Petir road. The size of each box seems to fit a refrigerator. Probably kitchen is already done up and ready to move in the electrical appliances.