Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18232833384344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by KF View Post
    If that was the case, the Tree house tenants would be eagerly waiting for their lease to be expired so that they can move to the Foresque.

Tree House landlords will then lower their rents further and try to retain some of them. Wise persons would be able to differentiate what is value for money! Eventually market will dictate what should be the right price for the Foresque and Tree house!
    someone told me agents take this appointunity to press down rental so they can close deal easily and get more income. same like taxi driver hiding and wait calls. society make them like this.

If that was the case, the Tree house tenants would be eagerly waiting for their lease to be expired so that they can move to the Foresque.

Tree House landlords will then lower their rents further and try to retain some of them. Wise persons would be able to differentiate what is value for money! Eventually market will dictate what should be the right price for the Foresque and Tree house!
    From what I gather from a friend, he prefer Tree House over Foresque for his rental as there are proper yards for laundry in 3 bedder and above. Though Foresque might get a slight premium for being newer, tenants are not bothered whether you pay 200-300K more for your units at FR....likewise higher floor might not be commanding proportionate premium to your purchase price.

Tenants in smaller units might probably be more mobile as families in larger units would probably not want the hassle of moving every so often just for newer units...but they might have better bargaining power when the lease is up.

Quote Originally Posted by oopsie View Post
    Hello everybody! I am new here. Congrats to our Foresque neighbors.

I am living in TreeHouse and this is my take on the noise level. If your block is directly facing the BKE, expect noise pollution. The main culprit is not the cars but those damn motorcycles with modified exhaust. Not sure why LTA is not clamping down on them. Anyway, your solution is to close the windows and keep the balcony closed. That will eliminate 95% of the sound. You can then admire the beautiful reservoir view from the inside comfort of your spanky new place in a nice quiet environment (as nature intended) and breath in the filtered air from your aircon.
    Maybe we should all write in and complain about the motorcycles. I think the culprits are mainly Malaysian bikes.

Treehouse and Foresque...which one is better buy? Any fire sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    Haha fire sales? When the economy s doing ok? When the interest rate is still low? When the population is still growing?

If all that are happening you yourself might have lost your job and having a sale of your own.....

Only the cash rich will make money when the economy collapses.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    Even more bad news ..call up and ask when can have the keys..the reply is early October. .
    agent say they drag to 4th quarter. looks like they mobilise the workers to tembusu. the site is very quiet when i drove past.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    Foresque i think is better. Closest to the Mall (when it is built) and closer to Bukit Timah Park. After Bukit Timah Park completed revamp I think Foresque residents will be pretty happy.

Fire sales already happening at Tree House. Dunno abt Foresque...

I guess it's too early to put Foresque units on sale as most will be hit by the seller stamp duty (4 years within acquisition). Probably some units in Tree House are close to 4 years and if they purchased at $800+ psf, should be able to make money.

Foresque i think is better. Closest to the Mall (when it is built) and closer to Bukit Timah Park. After Bukit Timah Park completed revamp I think Foresque residents will be pretty happy.

Which mall?
    there is a new mall?

May I know where is the fire sale happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis View Post
    Next month, when I collect my key ..I call u..

Let me know which are the fire sales? I been waiting FOR IT! I want buy NOW!

Blossom residence start collecting keys, can give a try there.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Blossom residence start collecting keys, can give a try there.
    Blossom Residence is an EC, so no owner can sell in the first five years of occupation.

oopsie (who just registered on 2nd Sept 2014) talks about a fire sale already happening for Tree house. As there appears to be no such fire sale, I suppose "she" ('cos she talks about her husband who is a moron) must know where the secret fire sale is..

Bloosom residence is lousy leh....very far inside...

oopsie (who just registered on 2nd Sept 2014) talks about a fire sale already happening for Tree house. As there appears to be no such fire sale, I suppose "she" ('cos she talks about her husband who is a moron) must know where the secret fire sale is..
    Are you stalking me? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by doremonx View Post
    I guess it's too early to put Foresque units on sale as most will be hit by the seller stamp duty (4 years within acquisition). Probably some units in Tree House are close to 4 years and if they purchased at $800+ psf, should be able to make money.

Originally Tree House were sold before the seller stamp duties came into play, they can sell anytime....but looking at URA transaction, seems like 30 percents have changed hands so these are covered by the new stamp duty policy...but why would there be any fire sale when interest is still affordable and people are not losing their jobs?

Occupancy is high if you past by at night you can tell, so even if rental is no longer as attractive, I think owners are not losing sleep over their properties as there is still the DTL factor coming into play in 2016... and Mall plus improved road traffic flow with 2 flyover being built along Bt Timah Rd.

So do take the 'housewife' words with a tinge of salt.....if indeed 'she' is a real person.

Anyone take key can show picture of the two bedder unit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    Anyone take key can show picture of the two bedder unit ?
    heard they will isue the keys after christmas, they kept holding back maybe becos of difficulties to get rid of the larger unit.

heard they will isue the keys after christmas, they kept holding back maybe becos of difficulties to get rid of the larger unit.
    ok thanks

Thumbs up

FYI, Developer has commenced serving notice to some of the units on 29 Sept 2014.

FYI, Developer has commenced serving notice to some of the units on 29 Sept 2014.
    Normally after receiving the letter how long would we collect the keys?

2 to 3 weeks from the date of notice.

2 to 3 weeks from the date of notice.
    Anyone received call from lawyer to make 6 months of maintenance fee and collect keys next week?

According to the developer, they have started to serve the notice since end Sept. It will go according to the block, starting with 101, 103, etc in sequence. If you want to get your unit faster, you can request to put yourself in the priority list and as soon as your unit has completed the checks, you will get the notice.

I can see the security guard house is functional, tennis courts light up at night, people/cars (look like residents) in and out of Foresque, seems like some have moved in.

Quote Originally Posted by doremonx View Post
    According to the developer, they have started to serve the notice since end Sept. It will go according to the block, starting with 101, 103, etc in sequence. If you want to get your unit faster, you can request to put yourself in the priority list and as soon as your unit has completed the checks, you will get the notice.

I can see the security guard house is functional, tennis courts light up at night, people/cars (look like residents) in and out of Foresque, seems like some have moved in.
    Wow .....so fast got ppl move in already...

Wow .....so fast got ppl move in already...
    Blk101.. Should be 4 floor...saw the light and fan turn on for both weekend

IMG_0411.JPG
    Blk101.. Should be 4 floor...saw the light and fan turn on for both weekend
    my client unit facing bukit timah hill.
    Last edited by sunrise; 20-10-14 at 13:42.

image.jpg
    IMG_0411.JPG my client unit facing bukit timah hill.