Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer
    @ Wild Falcon

I lived in hillview, so quite familiar with the area. But, I am open to choices, just want to try out property/rental investment.

Only Hillview Heights and Glendale Park close to MRT. Hume Park as well.

Foresque is indeed quite far from MRT. I expect to have buses service in the future.
    Is Hume park near to future mrt? Are u sure?

Free ipaddddddddd 2 with every condo purchase from now till 15th May

1100psf!! Super ulu location..... tree house seems like a good buy now...

Actually the 2 bedroom units in tree house has one of the best layout.

It's a pack of lies. Canadian international school would have long moved away by the time the project is completed. CIS will move this year in October. I should know. My sons are in there.

Also, traffic in this neck of wood is horrible. the estimates of 10 or 15 minutes for travelling to this or that place is for when the world has come to an end and the dinosaurs have come back to rule.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

yes, supper ulu. it is also super close to a major highway.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    yes, supper ulu. it is also super close to a major highway.
    this condo is For Rescue only

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

Actually i still tink treehse is expensive now at their launch px

I was stunned last yr by th performance

1st ocr without mrt to hit 1kpsf...not even close to a lrt

Hows the sales response?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Hows the sales response?
    If everyone thinks that it is over-priced, will be bad.
    I am voting with my feet. SO, you will have one less person to jostle with in the showroom.
    But then, I dun mind older(and cheaper) buys.

Hows the sales response?
    The reponse for the pre-pre-view was quite strong based on information that was leaked, think they are not supposed to indicate the sales figure publicly at this point apparently.

However those who dismissed this area might be a bit myoptic, just as the chorus of doubters who dismissed properties in Jurong aka JLD......

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    The reponse for the pre-pre-view was quite strong based on information that was leaked, think they are not supposed to indicate the sales figure publicly at this point apparently.

However those who dismissed this area might be a bit myoptic, just as the chorus of doubters who dismissed properties in Jurong aka JLD......

I can't agree more. Take TH for example; i can feel that most of the pple in this forum have dismissed that area and it was not justifier to pay the px for that type of ulu place. Guess what, that project had been fully sold in less than a year!

Psf too high oredi....how to buy

Gd response is goodie good

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    I can't agree more. Take TH for example; i can feel that most of the pple in this forum have dismissed that area and it was not justifier to pay the px for that type of ulu place. Guess what, that project had been fully sold in less than a year!
    But i tink no subsale done yet.....lose out on the time factor....

This forest manage to rescue treehse this time....but who gona rescue the rescuer?

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...38797,00.html?

Published May 13, 2011

Wing Tai launches new condo tomorrow

By UMA SHANKARI

WING Tai Holdings will launch its latest residential project, Foresque Residences at Upper Bukit Timah, tomorrow.

Natural luxury: Foresque Residences features five towers that are designed for maximum sense of space and openness

The 496 units in the 99-year-leasehold development on Petir Road are priced from $850 per square foot (psf) to $1,300 psf. The smallest units, 463-sq-ft one-bedders, start from $550,000, while 'cabana garden' units start from $1.75 million.

Wing Tai won the site in a state land tender in October last year with its top bid of $345 psf per plot ratio (ppr).

Foresque Residences is designed by award-winning architects Arc Studio, with whom Wing Tai collaborated for L'VIV, its high-end project on Newton Road. As at end-March 2011, 103 apartments in the 147-unit L'VIV had been sold, with the sole unit sold in March going for $2,200 psf.

Foresque Residences' design exploits to the fullest advantage the natural greenery and tranquillity of the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, and offers views of the Upper Seletar and Upper Pierce Reservoirs, Wing Tai said.

The 24-storey development features five towers that are designed for maximum sense of space and openness. The design features aim to capture the unsurpassed expanse of natural luxury that the Cashew estate affords, said Edmund Cheng, deputy chairman of Wing Tai.

Len Siew Lian, Wing Tai's general manager for property, said she is confident that Foresque Residences will be well-received by the market. The pricing is 'commensurate' with the quality and value of the development, she added.

Elsewhere, Hoi Hup Realty will soon start to market The Forester @ Mount Faber, its 141-unit freehold development on Wishart Road. It is located on the site of the former Pender Court, which Hoi Hup bought in a collective sale in June 2010 for $915 psf ppr.

Units in The Forester @ Mount Faber are priced at around $1,800 psf on average, BT understands.

Maybe go look see look see this week end.... have a feel of the market

Btw the land cost was $345, now sell at $11##, so is land + 700 the formula now ? Bishan lot at 800, so it will be 1500 ?

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_668099.html

May 13, 2011

Foresque Residences sets new price mark

By Cheryl Lim

PROPERTY developer Wing Tai Holdings will be launching the Foresque Residences project at record prices for the Upper Bukit Timah area.

Market watchers say the nearby Petir LRT and Hillview MRT stations could be driving the prices up.

The 99-year leasehold project is on a 244,000 sq ft site on Petir Road, and consists of five 24-storey towers.

The 496-unit development includes one- bedroom to four-bedroom units, penthouse apartments and special cabana garden units.

Prices start from $1,150 per sq ft (psf) for a 463 sq ft one-bedroom unit, while its penthouses, which are from 1,119 sq ft to 2,573 sq ft in size, are going for up to $1,200 psf.

Homes near the upcoming Hillview MRT station have already set price benchmarks. Units at The Lanai on Hillview Avenue sold at an average of $1,450 psf last December.

But units nearer the Petir LRT station are still cheaper. Units at the Tree House condominium, which is next to Foresque Residences, sold for an average of $809 psf last July.

Mr Ong Kah Seng, senior manager for Asia-Pacific research at Cushman & Wakefield, said the stations are likely to support sales of new property projects.

'This is especially true for buyers looking to ride on the capital appreciation of a project,' he said.

He added that the Upper Bukit Timah area would be more accessible and connected to the rest of Singapore when the Downtown Line 2 is completed.

Although Foresque Residences is a leasehold property, its pricing has overshadowed those of freehold resale properties in the neighbourhood.

Mr Ong said such freehold projects in the Upper Bukit Timah vicinity are commanding average prices of about $1,100 psf, depending on the development's age, location, design and amenities.

Foresque Residences is also near the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Panjang Primary School and CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace.

It is expected to receive its temporary occupation permit in June 2015.

The project's preview launch will be held tomorrow.

let's go down and see the launch tomorrow.

The landscaping is good, 2 tennis courts and structural looks like cosmopolitan style....

wonder how many will be sold tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    ...haha many are just say-say only but cannot afford in the first place.....those who can would likely not so quick to condemn any location....At the going rate, income level of potential buyers should be close to 10K per month, even with 1oK, the buyers need to fork out the initial 200-300K down payment...so those without existing property will be hard press to come out with the sum....unless they have other avenues/income...like shares etc.

Do not believe what was said until u see it with your own eyes.

Nothing stopping funny businesses.

The FH condos such as Springdale, bukit regency, southaven that closer to beauty world is less than $900psf.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    The FH condos such as Springdale, bukit regency, southaven that closer to beauty world is less than $900psf.
    So why the craze over for rescue buyers?

Illogical. So good must wait till top and see the owners, staying it it or not.

Got $, just buy FQ. Won't regret one.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Got $, just buy FQ. Won't regret one.
    Can't regret if for self-stay - cos LL anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Can't regret if for self-stay - cos LL anyway...
    That is why I staying out of this one. I not buying to stay.

Hoot the 1bedder lor....lol..

11xxpsf not tat scary since 12xxpsf for a mm is a norm now

...haha many are just say-say only but cannot afford in the first place.....those who can would likely not so quick to condemn any location....At the going rate, income level of potential buyers should be close to 10K per month, even with 1oK, the buyers need to fork out the initial 200-300K down payment...so those without existing property will be hard press to come out with the sum....unless they have other avenues/income...like shares etc.
    99lh, no mrt, no amenities, 1kpsf+

Vy hard to find a project worse den this

99lh, no mrt, no amenities, 1kpsf+

Vy hard to find a project worse den this
    unsubstantial

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    unsubstantial
    U can name a few projects to substantiate

U can name a few projects to substantiate
    There are many. U can do a search.

CDL/WT in this business for many years, your statement is not a fair one. There are many components to consider when pricing for a property. It's not only what u mentioned "99lh, no mrt, no amenities" to determine the 1kpsf.

U have to look further than the next few years. A completed building will be standing there for the next 40 years or so, especially in spore, things change rapidly. Our living environment will be improved. Spore not much vacant land left for sale. Whenever there's one, developers will grab. Sooner or later, we are getting properties that are re-develop thru en-bloc, and it's not easy to get 1kpsf anymore.

If based on what u consider, meaning wait for mrt and amenities to come & then worth paying 1kpsf...hmm...shortsighted maybe.