Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 212631364146474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    Foresque is a beautiful development. All the residents should be happy upon collecting their keys. No need to argue ley, cannot win de. Still have to pay and pay. Regardless, the maintenance $ also quite competitive as compared to Treehouse. Eco Sanctuary ppl can also expect to pay somewhere in the same range.

Just accept it and be happy. Even if u do not accept it, u still have to pay and be unhappy if u pay unwillingly. Point is, no need waste time and energy fighting this battle that u cannot win. Might as well spend your time and energy on house moving.
    Anyone have the information of the maintenance fee for treehouse and eco?

I have attended the inaugural Strata Management Seminar as a council member of newly formed management corporation of other project. This Strata Management Seminar helps raise the awareness of the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act (BMSMA) regulatory framework, the roles and responsibilities of council members as well as the functions of managing agents. Through the seminar, I learn that we as the owners pay more attention at our own unit defects than all the foresque facilities and surrounding work that may require the developer to fix it during this one year period. I hope we all would gain better understanding of the provisions in the BMSMA, which would be useful in helping us to manage and maintain the estate.

Quote Originally Posted by tk lee View Post
    I have attended the inaugural Strata Management Seminar as a council member of newly formed management corporation of other project. This Strata Management Seminar helps raise the awareness of the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act (BMSMA) regulatory framework, the roles and responsibilities of council members as well as the functions of managing agents. Through the seminar, I learn that we as the owners pay more attention at our own unit defects than all the foresque facilities and surrounding work that may require the developer to fix it during this one year period. I hope we all would gain better understanding of the provisions in the BMSMA, which would be useful in helping us to manage and maintain the estate.
    It is and should be very obvious that residence should first pay attention to the defects in their own unit. What for start hunting for defects in the surroundings when have not yet finish checking/fixing your own unit? After you are satisfied with your unit, then proceed with the surroundings (unless something obvious or life-threatening such as a giant pothole right beside the lift). You have only a limited amount of time. Use it wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Firkim View Post
    Kitchen, inside the cabinet at the end.
    Thanks!

Hi! For those who's already moved in, do you have information of residences shuttle bus schedule? If it's already in place yet? Which mrt station is it going? How often does it go? If it's still not there then when would it be in place for us?

Much appreciated !

Shuttle Svcs will only start by next year, maybe March. The marketing lady from Foresque hold me.

Did anyone realise that there isn't any sheltered walkway from guard house to blocks? Residents or visitors will be caught in the rain if they are coming by bus and don't have umbrella!
    I was stuck at the guard house for abt. 30 mins because of heavy rain this afternoon.

Shuttle Svcs will only start by next year, maybe March. The marketing lady from Foresque hold me.
    Thanks a lot! Even shuttle service wont be in place on time.... Such a disappointment of their service.

Quote Originally Posted by Teck0121 View Post
    Thanks a lot! Even shuttle service wont be in place on time.... Such a disappointment of their service.
    I think it make sense to start in March 2015 when more people have actually moved in. Some projects don't even have shuttle bus at all.

Quote Originally Posted by doremonx View Post
    I think it make sense to start in March 2015 when more people have actually moved in. Some projects don't even have shuttle bus at all.
    Right.....point is I heard from developer. Key collection will be completed before Xmas! March would be rather very late in our case.

Did anyone realise that there isn't any sheltered walkway from guard house to blocks? Residents or visitors will be caught in the rain if they are coming by bus and don't have umbrella!
    I was stuck at the guard house for abt. 30 mins because of heavy rain this afternoon.
    Anyone knows if the lift at guard house can go to basement carpark?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Blue i View Post
    Anyone knows if the lift at guard house can go to basement carpark?
    The guard house and the carpark are on the same street level. If I am not wrong, there is a lift near the guardhouse to go up 1 level to the swimming pool level (level 1). The lift is more for handicap use, a very small and slow moving one. There is also another lift near the clubhouse for the same purpose.

To whom already completed handover process,

May I know how much for 2 bedder maintenance fee and survey fee to pay before key collection?
    Maintenance fee: (55x6x1.07) x 6 months = 2118.60 sgd
    Survey fee:??

Any other fee?

Thank you.

Teak,
    According to Lee & Lee, solicitor o.b. of Wincheer, the amount you mention is correct for 6 shares. It does not however, mention anything about any
    survey fee. Would there be any - and if yes, why?

As regards the final amount of the maintenance fee, my lawyers also commented that the difference of 30% between estimated (42) and actual (55)
    is unusually high. I can only recommend that all of you future neighbours who not yet picked up the keys and find that the actual maintenance fee is too high,
    are making the first payment under protest, i.e. hand in the cheque attached with a protest letter addressed to the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkie1 View Post
    Teak,
    According to Lee & Lee, solicitor o.b. of Wincheer, the amount you mention is correct for 6 shares. It does not however, mention anything about any
    survey fee. Would there be any - and if yes, why?

As regards the final amount of the maintenance fee, my lawyers also commented that the difference of 30% between estimated (42) and actual (55)
    is unusually high. I can only recommend that all of you future neighbours who not yet picked up the keys and find that the actual maintenance fee is too high,
    are making the first payment under protest, i.e. hand in the cheque attached with a protest letter addressed to the developer.
    Burkie1,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I haven't receive top notice yet. But from s & p, I remembered there are total 2 types of fee?
    Maybe I miss out something. Anyway, only maintenance fee payment + 25% upon top notice, right?
    Do they round up the maintenance fee or exactly 2118.6sgd?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Burkie1,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I haven't receive top notice yet. But from s & p, I remembered there are total 2 types of fee?
    Maybe I miss out something. Anyway, only maintenance fee payment + 25% upon top notice, right?
    Do they round up the maintenance fee or exactly 2118.6sgd?
    Thank you.
    is the exact amount. the 25% should be disbursed by the bank via your lawyer upon receipt of the letter, so the thing that usually hold up the process is your 6mth maint fee. buy a cashiers order if u want to expedite it, as cheques take time to clear.

No need cashier's order, a cheque will do as both take the same time to clear.

Hi May I ask if anyone do have the Management Contact number. Thank you

Management Office (Site Office)
    Tel: 64650267

Thank you very much, I have contacted them ^-^.

Hi There

I have few questions:
    1) Have anyone here collected keys?
    2) How long to apply for reno "permit" from developer?
    3) If I have several contractors can I have just one main con apply for the permit to covers all?

Quote Originally Posted by CCYS View Post
    Hi There

I have few questions:
    1) Have anyone here collected keys?
    2) How long to apply for reno "permit" from developer?
    3) If I have several contractors can I have just one main con apply for the permit to covers all?
    Yes ..I collected the keys today..apply permit took one days and u can start work.. But if u need to hack a wall ..u need pe submission and it took 14 days...but the pe never reply to my request..so I told the management staff I will proceed to hack down walls.. The compress marble at living room stuck..

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    Yes ..I collected the keys today..apply permit took one days and u can start work.. But if u need to hack a wall ..u need pe submission and it took 14 days...but the pe never reply to my request..so I told the management staff I will proceed to hack down walls.. The compress marble at living room stuck..

Oic thank you Nighttrain for your reply.

Hi Nighttrain, care to elabrate how your living room compressed marble flooring stuck? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 6466 View Post
    Hi Nighttrain, care to elabrate how your living room compressed marble flooring stuck? Thanks.
    take out the "T" become suck. this is my understanding.

The wall tiles at master bedroom toilet worse than some public toilet. Big different standard from showroom ��

The wall tiles at master bedroom toilet worse than some public toilet. Big different standard from showroom ��
    Can elaborate if it is the material used, workmanship, or something else?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by doremonx View Post
    Can elaborate if it is the material used, workmanship, or something else?
    Is the workmanship, badly done in the master bedroom toilet especially the gap btw tiles.
    In addition, bedroom door panel also got lots of stretches, even my fridge door got dented.

Can show some photos? Thanks.

Is the workmanship, badly done in the master bedroom toilet especially the gap btw tiles.
    In addition, bedroom door panel also got lots of stretches, even my fridge door got dented.
    am surprised as this is a Wing Tai project and they are usually quite ok

do u guys engage any ID company for ur unit?