Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2227323742474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Could you post some photos to show us your issues with their quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Sachelz View Post
    Could you post some photos to show us your issues with their quality?

Yes..how bad is it?

Do u find the defect checklist useful from this site?
    http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...revisited.html

As u would like me to show photo, I will upload later when I prepare the defect checklist.
    Pls wait as I have yet to do it.

Wah lau eh...defects many, many....one page not enough. Siao liao lah. Luckily I live elsewhere. Can slowly rectify...

Really have no idea how to rectify the master bedroom toilet tiles. Not one or two pieces defective, i think almost all. Tiles got jaket edge as contractor use blunt knife to cut it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blue i View Post
    Really have no idea how to rectify the master bedroom toilet tiles. Not one or two pieces defective, i think almost all. Tiles got jaket edge as contractor use blunt knife to cut it.
    Hack and retile. Buy prices not cheap.

Will the developer make the replacement for you?

My master toilet same problem..but mine even worse living room got 6 pcs marble totally different from the rest...

My living room also got different color tiles but the difference not so obvious. But many tiles got holes or chips. I worry the replacement works would make the whole house worse. Anyone who have completed the works can advise?

My living room also got different color tiles but the difference not so obvious. But many tiles got holes or chips. I worry the replacement works would make the whole house worse. Anyone who have completed the works can advise?
    Now everyplace built by foreign worker end results are the same. Some are lucky that the tiles are laid by skillful worker, When short handed apprentice also appointed as skill worker. Luck counts.

If u can just ask them to mend the chip and hole ..polishing will solve the problem..but to change tile they dun have the same batch so colour will never be the same again..for my place by Tuesday I want them to hack whole house..wat they say is polishing the marble will make the colour of marble go lighter..do u think so?

For parquet, sand down, polish and varnish can sort out many scratches...but for ceramic tiles, and the pseudo marble, I think hack and re-tile is the only way to go.

Hi all,

I've just completed the joint inspection. Spent 2 hours checking it so you can imagine how many defects there are.
    Just want to check, how are you handling all these defects?
    How long must they complete the rectification?

1. Kitchen:
    Most of the laminate near the finishing are peeling off.
    Inner part of the cabinets turn yellowish
    Floor tiles are uneven - Agent has contacted me to view the replacement tiles before they hack.. but I hav concern if the colour is different? Has anyone done it?
    Chip on the kitchen doors and scratches on the glass door

2. Master bathroom (The worst part)
    Cracks seen on the floor tiles, some parts popping up, holes on the tiles..
    Wall tiles (with different colours tiles) are done up very badly. Uneven surface
    Wall below the window - joint between the tiles are black instead of the usual white.
    Chip on the laminate
    Hollow wall tiles near the shower area
    Scratches on mirror

3. Living room
    Holes and chips on the floor

4. Bedrooms
    2 parquet tiles that with hollow flooring
    several scratches on the flooring
    Chips and scratches on door

5. Skirting
    Expose skirting which is dangerous if one kicks on it. They simply just paint over the end without doing any proper finishing.

6. Balcony
    Rust seen on the metal parts...

i am shocked beyond words
    really do not know what else to say when looking at the defect list. i dread getting my keys

Quote Originally Posted by fondbaby View Post
    Hi all,

I've just completed the joint inspection. Spent 2 hours checking it so you can imagine how many defects there are.
    Just want to check, how are you handling all these defects?
    How long must they complete the rectification?

1. Kitchen:
    Most of the laminate near the finishing are peeling off.
    Inner part of the cabinets turn yellowish
    Floor tiles are uneven - Agent has contacted me to view the replacement tiles before they hack.. but I hav concern if the colour is different? Has anyone done it?
    Chip on the kitchen doors and scratches on the glass door

2. Master bathroom (The worst part)
    Cracks seen on the floor tiles, some parts popping up, holes on the tiles..
    Wall tiles (with different colours tiles) are done up very badly. Uneven surface
    Wall below the window - joint between the tiles are black instead of the usual white.
    Chip on the laminate
    Hollow wall tiles near the shower area
    Scratches on mirror

3. Living room
    Holes and chips on the floor

4. Bedrooms
    2 parquet tiles that with hollow flooring
    several scratches on the flooring
    Chips and scratches on door

5. Skirting
    Expose skirting which is dangerous if one kicks on it. They simply just paint over the end without doing any proper finishing.

6. Balcony
    Rust seen on the metal parts...

I have collected my keys and done the inspection. Either I am not thorough or I am not too fussy over small issues, my joint inspection was done over half an hour. There are defects, but I wouldn't say they are major. With that, I have to wait for about one month. Then I can start my renovation, and then takes about 2 months before I can move in. Unless you have time and energy to deal with the not so major defects, I will not quibble over small defects. Once your furniture are in, the small defects will be covered up. My humble view.

You can accept the workmanship of your master bedroom toilet? Perhaps ur one is nicely done....

You can accept the workmanship of your master bedroom toilet? Perhaps ur one is nicely done....
    a

Quote Originally Posted by ackoh View Post
    a
    There are defects in the master bedroom and toilet, but I don't consider these as major defects. Just to share my defect list for the master bedroom:
    F. Master Bedroom
    a. Scratches on the door
    b. Lining between marble tiles and parquet not properly done
    c. Minor chip on the wall next to master room toilet
    d. Toilet
    i. Cupboard door below the vanity top swings too wide and hit against glass panel and wall
    ii. Vanity top – corners chipped
    iii. Alignment issues on the floor area below the sink
    iv. Window is not completely close – there is a gap

Hopefully these will be rectified by the contractor.

Quote Originally Posted by l1127 View Post
    Will the developer make the replacement for you?
    Got the developer to hack off my whole living room floor tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    developer ask you jiat par buay. Tomorrow come early.

Last week i went to see 2 bedder and 3 bedder, facing TH. Thought the workmanship is above average & quite decent in fact.

The towers look well spaced out on the compound with shapely pool. Overall quite impressed. It has a very quaint feel i like it.

Overall i would give it 3.5-4 out of 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    developer ask you jiat par buay. Tomorrow come early.
    U think I talk cock here...they really hack off my whole living room marble..tomorrow they will start to lay the marble..u want to come and see

U think I talk cock here...they really hack off my whole living room marble..tomorrow they will start to lay the marble..u want to come and see
    Everyone knows it's a 1 to 1 tiles replacement if found to have defects like crack or chipped etc, your c3 units has about 80pcs of 2x2 footer marbles, if you saying they hack your whole living room that means 100% replacement. It's is possible the Tile contractor did such a poor job? If yes you should bring in the media and ask for a big claim. Or out of anger you ask your ID to replace something you preferred?

The problem is they do not have the same color tune anymore. You dont believe it, about 3 out of 5 of the tiles got holes or chips. The problem is they never protect the flooring after laying the tiles. Some even got a few holes within one piece of tile. So now it become my problem, dun know what to do... if 1 out of 5 i can still cover 1 eye. Developer think we pay high price so we are fussy, i do not think so... he should come and see personally, not only talk talk talk in the meeting room. I also heart pain to see contractor waste such a good materials.

The problem is they do not have the same color tune anymore. You dont believe it, about 3 out of 5 of the tiles got holes or chips. The problem is they never protect the flooring after laying the tiles. Some even got a few holes within one piece of tile. So now it become my problem, dun know what to do... if 1 out of 5 i can still cover 1 eye. Developer think we pay high price so we are fussy, i do not think so... he should come and see personally, not only talk talk talk in the meeting room. I also heart pain to see contractor waste such a good materials.
    as far as i know developer will replace those problem tiles, they will let you select the tiles for replacement, you got to pick the closer to match your color tone. if you can accept the closest and allow time for them to replace then there is no problem anymore.

fully agreed with what you said. pay hard earned $$ and get damaged goods is unacceptable be it pay high or low

hate people tell me ... this is what you pay ... mai hiam la ... some more what you want

Everyone knows it's a 1 to 1 tiles replacement if found to have defects like crack or chipped etc, your c3 units has about 80livi 2x2 footer marbles, if you saying they hack your whole living room that means 100% replacement. It's is possible the Tile contractor did such a poor job? If yes you should bring in the media and ask for a big claim. Or out of anger you ask your ID to replace something you preferred?
    I m a id myself ..thus they cannot smoke me., so they took 3 days to hack off my living room flooring..now they even hack off blk 107 carbana unit living room flooring

Hello,

They replaced about 6 tiles in the kitchen and for the Master Bathroom, they replaced all the floor tiles as they were really badly done.
    Now, the master bathroom looks much better. Can't wait for the rest to be done!

Quote Originally Posted by fondbaby View Post
    Hello,

They replaced about 6 tiles in the kitchen and for the Master Bathroom, they replaced all the floor tiles as they were really badly done.
    Now, the master bathroom looks much better. Can't wait for the rest to be done!

They replace 95 pcs of marble in my living room.

Default A disastrous and terrible experience with Wing Tai and the contractor

Everyone knows it's a 1 to 1 tiles replacement if found to have defects like crack or chipped etc, your c3 units has about 80pcs of 2x2 footer marbles, if you saying they hack your whole living room that means 100% replacement. It's is possible the Tile contractor did such a poor job? If yes you should bring in the media and ask for a big claim. Or out of anger you ask your ID to replace something you preferred?

We have met big problems:
    1) main sewage pipe had cracks and was leaking, contaminated the wall and floor of master room;
    2) the parquet floor was damaged and contaminated during the repairing works, then the replaced parquet floor is of poor quality with mixed colors and dozens of gaps. But the Wing Tai and contractor do not want to re-do it again.
    3) two tiles in living room have different color than others.

Any advice about how to solve the problems?
    How to contact media?

All advice would be highly appreciated.