Page 53 of 305 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

1. Default

Ultimately it's the quantum that matters - hence 800 sq ft 3 bedders still selling...

rich dun buy 2m lah. they buy 5m and above. LOL.

2m get caught by the LTV as u said. Sellers hard to find buyers and buyers cautious nor want to fork out so much cash upfront.

1m seems the norm for agents to sell like hotcakes (is it still?) these days.

april home sales numbers out today, should be a big number.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Can try asking any agt....see whether they say easier to sell a 1mil or 2mil condo now

U can advertise a 2mil n above ppty on st, hardly any calls

So whr the richie rich goes to?

$2 million and aboe might be within reach of many. But some prefer not to put too many eggs in one basket, esp SG property with lots of new supply coming onstream and regulatory overhang. Honestly, I wouldn't touch anything above $1.5 million now. It's about diversification and spreading of risk. Unless one is still looking for a first primary residence for own stay, I don't see the need in investing a single $2 million property now.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    didnt we read so much in this site about hike in salary and bonus etc etc
    so why still find a 2 mio ..3 bedder condo of at least 1300 sqft as expensive ?
    Not everyone has as much salary hike nor bonuses like you hear....we are the average income earner unlike you.....[/quote]

BUT just last year .... almost everyone in this site was saying .. big money ... big bonus ... etc etc

now i am hearing from you that its not true ...

at that time i did try to post that only a niche group is gettin good B ...but everyone seemed to give a damn bright scenario ...

flashy cars etc etc ...

wasnt there a thread on CARs too ?

now i am even more worried ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Not everyone has as much salary hike nor bonuses like you hear....we are the average income earner unlike you.....

BUT just last year .... almost everyone in this site was saying .. big money ... big bonus ... etc etc

now i am hearing from you that its not true ...

at that time i did try to post that only a niche group is gettin good B ...but everyone seemed to give a damn bright scenario ...

flashy cars etc etc ...

wasnt there a thread on CARs too ?
    Vy gd bonus in general leh....3mth bonus is better den 1mth bonus rite?

Hard to accumulate 1mil spare cash....majority butt itchy when they got 300-500k cash on hand.....how many can resist of not investing in ppty until they accumulate 1mil?

now i am even more worried ...[/QUOTE]