Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1623

Thread: Foresque Residences

Teo is our MP. Looking at his cv
    http://www.parliament.gov.sg/mp/teo-ho-pin?viewcv=Teo Ho Pin
    He has got building and environment type connections.

Place Contact Time
    Blk 110 Gangsa Road #01-91 Singapore 670110
    Tel: 67644828 Fax: 67643301
    Every Monday from 8.00 pm to 10.00pm

But this monday evening I am tied up. See how.

Quote Originally Posted by Bought In
    Teo is our MP. Looking at his cv
    http://www.parliament.gov.sg/mp/teo-ho-pin?viewcv=Teo Ho Pin
    He has got building and environment type connections.

Place Contact Time
    Blk 110 Gangsa Road #01-91 Singapore 670110
    Tel: 67644828 Fax: 67643301
    Every Monday from 8.00 pm to 10.00pm

But this monday evening I am tied up. See how.
    Teo: wau lao eh..Not again!!

People are not biting the Penthouse units and yet the prices still soaring like superman..up up and away to the sky. BTW, not long ago, I was looking at the panoramic view video clip from Penthouse as advertised at the Foresque website. The video showed good view of the reservoir but stopped before showing Bukit Timah hill. Initially, I was rather puzzled??

A few days later, I thought I found the answer...the missing horns.

Chuecc, just occurred to me pecan is a nut. I checked that there isn't a Pecan Road already. Petir to Pecan maybe? Pecan Rd

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Since there are two more 5% payment to make before TOP, and each payment interval is 6 months as you have observed, so the TOP will be mid MAY 2014. Think this is still a realistic estimate.
    By now, all of us would have paid the structure related 10%, making total payment of 40%. Next payments will be:

5% - on completion of WALLS of our respective units (some would have paid by now, remaining will pay as their respective units reach this stage.

5% - on completion of ROOF
    5% - on completion of ELECTRICALS
    5% - on completion of PARKING

25% - on TOP
    15% - on LEGAL COMPLETION

I am planning on following basis:

Walls (high floor) - 30 June 2013
    Roof - 31 Aug 2013
    Electricals - 31 Oct 2013
    Parking - 31 Dec 2013
    TOP - 31 Mar 2014

I have no specific information. This is my own 'guestimation'.

I am being on optimistic sides on construction... or taking the most conservative approach for Cash flow planning. Need to plan my mortgage payments assuming the Bank pays on above dates.

Chuecc, just occurred to me pecan is a nut. I checked that there isn't a Pecan Road already. Petir to Pecan maybe? Pecan Rd
    I rather be struck by Petir than to be a Pecan...I am beginning to question your intellengentsia...dont see the logic in the change. The MP will ask you to eat Petai instead.

Only 1 unit sold in last 2 months. Balance 27 units consist of:

4BR: 2
    Cabana: 14 (3BR:10, 3BR+S: 4)
    Penthouses: 11 (2BR: 1, 3BR: 7, 3BR+S: 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    Another 8 units sold. 28 still to go.

All 6 small units gone. 4br down by 2 to 3. No movements for cabana 14 units and penthouses 11 units.

They kind of got stuck witb cabana and penhouses. Wouldnt be surprised and worried if they increase discounts further to clear these 25 Umits.

]

Chuecc, cashew, hazelnut, chestnut, pecan....all nuts ma...

good info from sunray, thanks.

According to URA officer I spoke to, its possible subject to approval by a review board within their organisation. I also made known the project is not fully sold and apparently the owner can make the application online. Assuming the officer did not misunderstand me, that means Wincheer can make the change.

Sunray, my impression is that you bought a unit from Eco Sanctuary, never knew you bought Foresque. Some units lower than 10 floors already paid for ceiling this month.

Bought in, I see your nut logic now. Chestnut also a nut...but Pecan sounds very not class and does not end with a nut like the rest of the 'nuts' roads.

I further looked up the meaning of ave, road, lane, walk, way etc. Assuming we ride on the popularity of Dairy Farm Road, Avenue and Way means a path leading to, in this case Dairy Farm Road. Assuming we call it Dairy Farm Avenue, Wincheer might be able to sell the remaining units faster. This should incentivise them to make the change. Anybody think there will be violent protests by existing owners?

I further looked up the meaning of ave, road, lane, walk, way etc. Assuming we ride on the popularity of Dairy Farm Road, Avenue and Way means a path leading to, in this case Dairy Farm Road. Assuming we call it Dairy Farm Avenue, Wincheer might be able to sell the remaining units faster. This should incentivise them to make the change. Anybody think there will be violent protests by existing owners?
    You can only call it a Road. It's a major artery. If you want, call it Chestnut Road. It's not taken yet. Besides, Dairy Farm is so far away.

Sounds good, gfoo.

All, with Sunray's info, it seems like Wincheer should be more motivated than i am. Its at least a 50 million dollar question in their hands. So I made a call to their office and a senior official returned my call. The position taken is that so far no precedence and cannot be done. If free market economics can't convince the marketeer to give it a shot, I guess its pointless to pursue. If one googles "street renaming wiki", one finds this common in the west. A lot of other sites on the same topic appears too. With today's IT infrastructure, changing of road name should be as easy as changing the car license plate number from an administrative perspective. I am aware there are socio-political implications so just try and let the authorities decide, no harm right? I give up.

As said earlier, it is unthinkable to change road name as you wish in Singapore. If I were garment, I would not agree also cos it will invite a flood of requests from people of your calibre...and all the confusion and protests from unhappy people. Just be happy with Petir and you wouldn't be wrong. This applies to changing the name of Foresque Residences.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    As said earlier, it is unthinkable to change road name as you wish in Singapore. If I were garment, I would not agree also cos it will invite a flood of requests from people of your calibre...and all the confusion and protests from unhappy people. Just be happy with Petir and you wouldn't be wrong. This applies to changing the name of Foresque Residences.
    i agree. be happy and contented lah!

Sigh....and btw, Petir is pronounced as "Per Tier" according to a Singaporean Malay colleague.

Sigh....and btw, Petir is pronounced as "Per Tier" according to a Singaporean Malay colleague.
    you going to be moving in or renting out?

I am currently residing on St Michael's Road. Employment wise pointing to moving in. Now depending on kid's JC in 2015. If ACJC, moving in. So undecided. How about you?

I am currently residing on St Michael's Road. Employment wise pointing to moving in. Now depending on kid's JC in 2015. If ACJC, moving in. So undecided. How about you?
    undecided but most likely moving in - but might wait till CSC before renovating and moving in - so maybe 2015-2016.