Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23283338434849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary Su View Post
    We have met big problems:
    1) main sewage pipe had cracks and was leaking, contaminated the wall and floor of master room;
    2) the parquet floor was damaged and contaminated during the repairing works, then the replaced parquet floor is of poor quality with mixed colors and dozens of gaps. But the Wing Tai and contractor do not want to re-do it again.
    3) two tiles in living room have different color than others.

Any advice about how to solve the problems?
    How to contact media?

All advice would be highly appreciated.
    You can ask night train to help, he can convince the developer to do a 100% rework.

1) main sewage pipe had cracks and was leaking, contaminated the wall and floor of master room;
    2) the parquet floor was damaged and contaminated during the repairing works, then the replaced parquet floor is of poor quality with mixed colors and dozens of gaps. But the Wing Tai and contractor do not want to re-do it again.

How to contact media?

Many owner say poor workmanship but none willing to post pic here to show others. My client's unit was nicely done except 2 pcs of marble in the living room having hairline crack, he request for a patching to seal off the line and the job was nicely done. Another unit I visited didn't found any defect and moved in.

How to contact media?

For parquet floor u can ask u Id to staint into walnut colour thus ur all bedroom flooring will be the same colour..for the different colour of marble in the living room if it at ur sofa area than u can resolve using sofa and carpet to cover it but if it expose at walkway area than that it..they dun have the same batch marble thus the colour will never be the same..

walao ... isn't wing tai development the quality is sibei tok kong one
    how come so bad huh? rushing for TOP and end up like this sub-standard quality?

My unit the hole in marble floor flawlessly repaired, I dunno how. The parquet floor they doing for the deep scratches and holes now...actually, the developer's contractor quite responsive so far...

How to contact media?

Maybe you can refer to Clause 17 of the Sale and Purchase Agreement for the course of actions you take. Contacting the media would not be beneficial to all as it will not only put the developer but also Foresque into bad light.

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know View Post
    walao ... isn't wing tai development the quality is sibei tok kong one
    how come so bad huh? rushing for TOP and end up like this sub-standard quality?
    malaysian tile layers all gone back to malaysia working on iskandar projects, only a small portion left in singapore. todays tile man mostly foreign workers, almost all developers used the same pool of workforce. no choice, labor shortage & low wages.

Contact Media is a double-edged sword.

You may get attention but it leaves a bad-rep for your condo which will be in "news" record forever.

Some ppl does do research before they buy a place and this record may create negative impression against the estate.

I would suggest u complain to BCA, URA etc

Quote Originally Posted by Blue i View Post
    Really have no idea how to rectify the master bedroom toilet tiles. Not one or two pieces defective, i think almost all. Tiles got jaket edge as contractor use blunt knife to cut it.
    I have this problem as well, no different even after their rectification. How about your side? Any improvement? Thank you.

Default Media

Quote Originally Posted by wall View Post
    Maybe you can refer to Clause 17 of the Sale and Purchase Agreement for the course of actions you take. Contacting the media would not be beneficial to all as it will not only put the developer but also Foresque into bad light.

I full agreed Contacting Media will definitely be a double-edged sword.

You will get your objective (developer change out your stuffs) BUT it leaves a BAD Impression for your condo which will be in Record forever and it reflect all of us Residence (will you still be a proud owner to stay in such condo that ppl talk bad about and tarnish the name further by adding salt and pepper to it) ? Besides it definitely affect all future sales of our unit ……………… “Don’t Dig Your Own Grave”.

My colleague is one of those owners that stay in such EC in the North which went to the media for bad quality and workmanship and leaves a bad name to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCYS View Post
    I full agreed Contacting Media will definitely be a double-edged sword.

You will get your objective (developer change out your stuffs) BUT it leaves a BAD Impression for your condo which will be in Record forever and it reflect all of us Residence (will you still be a proud owner to stay in such condo that ppl talk bad about and tarnish the name further by adding salt and pepper to it) ? Besides it definitely affect all future sales of our unit ……………… “Don’t Dig Your Own Grave”.

My colleague is one of those owners that stay in such EC in the North which went to the media for bad quality and workmanship and leaves a bad name to it.
    in the first place such issue should not discuss here. some even list out the numbers of defects. not sure real or not? not pic shown.
    till now i haven't seen any bad job done.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    in the first place such issue should not discuss here. some even list out the numbers of defects. not sure real or not? not pic shown.
    till now i haven't seen any bad job done.
    see picture. where got defect? swee swee, my client very happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    They replace 95 pcs of marble in my living room.
    How many marbles given to you to match up your 95 pcs of replacement? i understand different box have different color tone, so i assume they must have give you at least 110 pcs of marble to select from, this developer indeed very generous, means they entertain you they can also entertain others. service no 1. can you share with us the name of that officer? many owners here would like to meet him. thank you in advance for sharing the fruits. let us know with the soonest possible.
    Last edited by sunrise; 19-12-14 at 15:38.

How many marbles given to you to match up your 95 pcs of replacement? i understand different box have different color tone, so i assume they must have give you at least 110 pcs of marble to select from, this developer indeed very generous, means they entertain you they can also entertain others. service no 1. can you share with us the name of that officer? many owners here would like to meet him. thank you in advance for sharing the fruits. let us know with the soonest possible.
    If u are the owner of foreseque I dun mind show u my unit than talking cock with u here...

If u are the owner of foreseque I dun mind show u my unit than talking cock with u here...
    Will be there in the morning at 1030am...can meet at pool

Will be there in the morning at 1030am...can meet at pool
    You should invite owners who facing the same problems and advise them in rectifying those defects. Those need help should gather themselves at the pool area.
    Last edited by sunrise; 20-12-14 at 06:22.

You should invite owners who facing the same problems and advise them in rectifying those defects. Those need help should gather themselves at the pool area.
    Than u talk so much...

How can we meet together?

How can we meet together?
    Night train invited me to his house to see the marble replacement work yesterday, I advise him to invite those facing marble issues. Me do not have such issue so not turning up at the pool yesterday.

Thank you so much! How can I contact Night train?

Thank you so much! How can I contact Night train?
    Will be there at 1030am tomorrow

Will be there at 1030am tomorrow
    Thanks! See you at 1030am tomorrow at Swimming pool.

Thanks! See you at 1030am tomorrow at Swimming pool.
    I m here now

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    I have this problem as well, no different even after their rectification. How about your side? Any improvement? Thank you.
    i have submitted the defect list 2 weeks ago, so far nothing has been done.

I m here now
    Hello ....

Hello ....
    rosemary didn't show up? fang fei chi...

rosemary didn't show up? fang fei chi...
    Please contact me 90902771, Thanks!

I am here waiting for you for two hours.I'm still at the pool.

LOL arranging to meet like this....

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    LOL arranging to meet like this....
    Fang fei chi, who flying who?