Page 60 of 317 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    21 yo 4k? Do what job sia can earn so much. Secondly, you need to factor in pay increment. I have friends standard uni graduate now 27 yrs old, hitting 5k and expected salary after 3-4yrs will be in 6-7k range as engineers. If dual income no kids, I think still possible to chiong $1mil without family commitment and car loans
    ...it sprecisely these people who are worried the property would not be within their reach in 3-4 yrs time, but they do not think that by asking for policies to stop the prices from rising, they overlook that the upgraders also depend on appreciating price to finance their upgrade...

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    21 yo 4k? Do what job sia can earn so much. Secondly, you need to factor in pay increment. I have friends standard uni graduate now 27 yrs old, hitting 5k and expected salary after 3-4yrs will be in 6-7k range as engineers. If dual income no kids, I think still possible to chiong $1mil without family commitment and car loans
    Just an assumption, roughly there.

You need to look for up graders who sold their property for profit or those in mid 40s.

Also excluded bonuses and stock market gains.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    highly possible ...

i still preach ( since 2009 ) to buy big units..

rather accumulate $ to buy a big unit then 2-3 small ones ..

this strategy may not be as profitable .. BUT at the end of the day .. you are the rare few who owns big unit ...
    These days what size is considered a BIG unit?

PM sponsors .
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Excellent point, work from bottom up, cater to top 10 percent is already very difficult and yet trying to target top 5 percent.

Try marketing overseas buyers, ,maybe got better luck.

Age 21, starting pay 4k scenario, save 50 percent, after 5 years can save 2k x 12 x 5 = 120k only. No cars and if marry a partner with same income, 240k only. Barely can afford 1 million tag as gotta put stamp and Reno aside. If using CPF, best case 1.5 million, how to hit 2 million?

Proud owner
    ...you buy big unit to feel that you are the provelege few?...now i understand your nick....