Page 62 of 299 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I agree with you. I think property has outstripped salary increase. And rental has lagged behind property px. The redeeming factor is low interest rates.

A possible bubble exists in the MM market and esp the OCR MM market. If economy goes down and interest rates go up.........the bubble might burst. See how many owners can hold on. I believe many local owners have stretched themselves to the limit.
    vy funny...MM is still a small market in term of %

u shd worry abt the big units.....those who overleverage.....installment 5-10k/mth.....cannot find tenants....suck thumb

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    no i just enjoy space ...

older projects tend to have bigger unit and less useless baywindows, planters and balconies

with so many people buying mm units ..with so many enblocs which removed the big units to build more mm units..

dont u think in time to come .. spacious units will be rare ?

i rather buy them now ...enjoy the space ..then to squeeze in mm units ..and wait for family size to grow then move to big unit ..by which time ..how many can afford big units ? if they alrady find 2 mio expensive now ?
    the overall market now, MM still vy little %....u see many silly boutique apts launching MM units and u tot they r many of them....

salary lags behind ppty px....so u buy big units....nxt time sell to who?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    vy funny...MM is still a small market in term of %

u shd worry abt the big units.....those who overleverage.....installment 5-10k/mth.....cannot find tenants....suck thumb
    lets redefine mm

when it first started mm was referred to those studio, 1 bedder units of 400-600 sqft

over the last 1-1.5 yrs ... mm disease spread to 2 and 3 bedders ..now 700-900 sqft for a 3 bedder ..

mind you ... the sqft includes balcony ...

so when one buys a 3 bedder ... of 1000 sqft ... to me its still mm units

so mm is no longer a small pct of current mkt share

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    the overall market now, MM still vy little %....u see many silly boutique apts launching MM units and u tot they r many of them....

salary lags behind ppty px....so u buy big units....nxt time sell to who?
    There are some big units (>1200 sq ft) in older resale condos which are priced close to brand new MM units.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    lets redefine mm

when it first started mm was referred to those studio, 1 bedder units of 400-600 sqft

over the last 1-1.5 yrs ... mm disease spread to 2 and 3 bedders ..now 700-900 sqft for a 3 bedder ..

mind you ... the sqft includes balcony ...

so when one buys a 3 bedder ... of 1000 sqft ... to me its still mm units

so mm is no longer a small pct of current mkt share
    ok so tats ur definition

den if ppl now cant afford big units.....in future largi worse rite? so wats the advantage of buying big units now?