Page 64 of 163 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    there is another high floor development launching soon just opposite tree house, probaly same height of 24 storey. the newer land sales for dairy farm and petir has confirmed to max at 15 storey. after, they may be an interval of land sales as URA sales program has no more dairy farm project shown in the land sales list. maybe they continue with some government project first.
    some school should be build within.

as for the quality I only heard complaint of broken windows on old wingtai project. none on the recent. as for this project wingtai is doing very well. way ahead schedule. get ready to move-in on 2nd quarter of year 2014.
    that's the sp setia one i suppose. yeah it should be 24 storeys i guess. these 3 developments are gonna tower over the surrounding areas, if really max 15 storeys or no devt for other allocated plots.

there's a educational zone allocated next to foresque apparently, but not sure how that will turn out if there are changes around the area to the masterplan.

construction is done by tiong aik, previous collaborations with wingtai are belle vue, tessarina. they seem quite reputable.

i do hope the govt does try to preserve the forested areas as much as possible, and connect the parks. precious natural treasures in a dense place like singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan80
    that's the sp setia one i suppose. yeah it should be 24 storeys i guess. these 3 developments are gonna tower over the surrounding areas, if really max 15 storeys or no devt for other allocated plots.

there's a educational zone allocated next to foresque apparently, but not sure how that will turn out if there are changes around the area to the masterplan.

construction is done by tiong aik, previous collaborations with wingtai are belle vue, tessarina. they seem quite reputable.

i do hope the govt does try to preserve the forested areas as much as possible, and connect the parks. precious natural treasures in a dense place like singapore.
    transport is an issue. something should be done.

i'm sure there will be more buses servicing the area in future. Should the 3 developments be fully occupied, i think thats a few thousand people within a kilometre.

while i do not deny the popularity and convenience of properties next to MRT or right on top, there are many people who prefer peace and quiet, and don't mind living further with some minor travel inconveniences.

maybe bicycles will be a good sub-transport mode then. its getting more and more popular.

...thought you mentioned got private bus services? In any case, when the school is built, surely there will be feeder service to serve the student population.....plus the likelihood of the shopping mall moving to Petir from Diary farm...

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...thought you mentioned got private bus services? In any case, when the school is built, surely there will be feeder service to serve the student population.....plus the likelihood of the shopping mall moving to Petir from Diary farm...
    the school will not be ready so soon, maybe another year or two.
    condo bus confirm long queue in the morning. public bus worst still.
    i've try public bus in the morning at bukit panjang. throw saliva.

the school will not be ready so soon, maybe another year or two.
    condo bus confirm long queue in the morning. public bus worst still.
    i've try public bus in the morning at bukit panjang. throw saliva.
    ...one two years, that's when Foresque is due to be completed?

school should be ready by 2016. don't take my word hor cos I made my assumption from URA listing.

foresque expected TOP Q2 2014. DTL2 in 2015, probably the school would come after that... if the master plan is not amended of course.

Round pillar difficult to achieve smooth finishing during plastering, result won't be good after the paintwork. Unevenness easily spotted.
    Just pass by 'The Cosmopolitan' at Kim Seng Road today.

The pillar is round and long and does not seems rough.

What a Nice and Soothing Site...........

Blk 103 will be released soon...looks like another bull run for properties.