Page 75 of 163 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

maybe they don't want to do this publicly - ultimately can only be negative publicity for the project and won't benefit anyone. i am sure some would have approached the developer to talk directly but just that they are doing this in a discreet manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    the question now is why the earlier buyers didn't stomp the showroom after hearing the price slashing of $100k? and if it is true reporter already show up and you can watch them on TV. developer should aware of such
    consequences.

If i were to invest in a 3 bedroom i will go for block 107 c2 or c3 pool view. it will be very windy if wind blow into that direction. just like warren condo blk 49 and 51 the wind blow-in from guard house. very nice pool area.
    do u know that the warrant blk 49 #01-xx sold at $1.3m

[quote=Cryingfreeman]do u know that the warrant blk 49 #01-xx sold at $1.3m[/quote

what is the floor area? will it worth more after the re-painting work?

[QUOTE=sunrise]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryingfreeman
    do u know that the warrant blk 49 #01-xx sold at $1.3m[/quote

what is the floor area? will it worth more after the re-painting work?
    1356sqft 3 bedrooms.

[quote=Cryingfreeman]
    1356sqft 3 bedrooms.
    will hit $1k psf after paintwork done.

pro888 = nighttrain
    Any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Huh?!
    What are you talking about?
    When I was studying in the states, driving takes such a long time from a place to place, at least 45 mins of driving to the mart and It was not a issue.

What I said was the truth but what is the big deal seriously? 7 mins of difference and I have buyer remorse?
    I am not bias, would say the truth and not saying that the property location I bought is good and all other things to make my purchase sound good!
    It was just a small difference in timing.
    I stay at bp and It was a decision to move to yishun.
    It was just a small difference in timing.
    Besides, I enjoy driving, what's the point of calculating the drive to town and the accusation that i have buyer remorse?
    Buyer remorse?

What does that even means? Buying property is not like buying something that one can change frequently.
    To begin with with, If I did not like the place or did my homework beforehand,
    I wouldn't be at the showroom fighting for my unit and waiting long hours for balloting and prepared to sign the cheque so I hope it will justify your Endless "Buyer Remorse " Accusation!

Anyway It was you guys coming to skies thread in the first place trying to slam skies and compare, wanting to make your own property sounded a really good buy in the beginning.
    Making a big deal out of nothing, as said please go to page 70, where the issue started.

Buyer express no remorse.......She is happy with her purchase...
    Please do not assume (ASS U ME)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Any proof?
    Ha talk about this doubt sad doh: I sold my unit this year April at the Warren @ $1.168m (1313sqft) tot breaking the record since the 4 bedroom only sold @$1.16m (3 bedroom only $960)so happy with the transaction but months later the price start to raise. A 2 bedroom can fetch at $965k, (b4 only $840k)my neighbour which sold at $1.3m laugh all the way to bank just 2 months he made extra $186k..Wat!!!!! I brought fr.. Again not more than 3 months price drop between the 2 blk super suay if I hold until till July ,, I made extra $180 plus brought fr. Blk 103 can save another $120k total saving $300k

the last 2 months, activity seems to have heated up quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Buyer express no remorse.......She is happy with her purchase...
    Please do not assume (ASS U ME)
    ...did u Pick-a-chute at SM also......I ass-u-me u also happy with what u chute?