Page 75 of 318 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

1. Default

The cabinet has been chosen, let's ponder on the forest kill.

Self stay, buy big and cheap.

Investment, buy small and hip.

Haha...

Go get two 2 bedders instead of one big fat unit. You can have more peace even if it's just side by side.

Shaug is not too bad lah, just that the current asking is a joke. First owner happy can Liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    While pple buy for investment, I believe there are also pple who buy for self stay and space like me. I cannot imagine myself cluttered in a 2 bedder with my family though the quantum is less than a mil. Anyway thank you guys for the reply.
    If only got two persons in the family (hubby and wife), 2-bedder of around 900 sq ft should be alright for own stay. Anything bigger is really a waste of space

.....so far most discussion are deviating from the title of the thread.....everyone is digressing......perhaps anyone got any new infor on FR should start contributing...

.....so far most discussion are deviating from the title of the thread.....everyone is digressing......perhaps anyone got any new infor on FR should start contributing...

chance upon this thread while searching for more info on FR. From what i gathered, 10+3% discounts are still available till end of this week. Apart for the rather high PSF, one thing which keep me holding back is the sale tactics employed. They choose to close the showroom for the rest of the week after the last weekend preview citing too many crowds making it rowdy. They are only going to reopen it after the soft launch is over, which is end of this week. Is that a norm? or is there something the developer don't want you to know?