Page 82 of 163 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1623

Thread: Foresque Residences

  1. #811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?
    this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.

    Best is to wait till TOP to get a feel of place before deciding on the layout and design.

  2. #812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    your propose layout might not work because the gap between the dining table and the living sofa will be very narrow and it will make it difficult for the people sitting at the living area to move around. Especially going to the kitchen etc.

    also the placement of dining table will have to be very close to the wall and this will make it very difficult to people sitting inside to move in any out. if you have a longer dinner table, it will be worst.

    In general your propose layout doesnt have a good fengsui as the positive energy coming in from your main door be block by the sofa and dining table and the natural path is to head straight toward the balcony.
    If not wrong the living room should be 5.5m x 4.2m

  3. #813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    currently my house has only 4 panels, 2 fixed panels 1 on the left the other on the right has blocked the air coming in from outside. place always heaty.

    to change the panel rail requires masonary work, but for long term sake i am willing to do it. unit 1130 has only 4 panels so open up to cool the house.
    I know can hack but the only issues is the water piping from sink and drainage point which is conceal from the ceiling down or from floor up.. From floor no problem but from ceiling that it also cannot hack

  4. #814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?
    In Singapore almost all hdb and condo are build this way.. My hdb and ex condo also having this layout but I still doing well.. Like sm also having the same layout open door straight away u see the balcony.. The house is long but narrow how to build a partition to block dun need to walk into kitchen and room. Feng shui it good to follow but some time diffcult to follow lay

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    In Singapore almost all hdb and condo are build this way.. My hdb and ex condo also having this layout but I still doing well.. Like sm also having the same layout open door straight away u see the balcony.. The house is long but narrow how to build a partition to block dun need to walk into kitchen and room. Feng shui it good to follow but some time diffcult to follow lay
    the older hdb dun have this prob. usually the door face a wall.

    you doing well now. but perhaps, could have been better.

    for SM, not a prob. intend to build a partition at living rm area next to TV to create the blockage. FS is a major consideration in all my house setup. have to see the actual house then decide

  6. #816

    Default

    Fengshui is not just about wealth, it include health and happiness.

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Fengshui is not just about wealth, it include health and happiness.
    FS for me top priority is health and harmony.
    wealth has always been a good-to-have.

    i am not born with 橫財運, so never think much about extra money. just need to work hard and invest wisely, the money will come. in order to work hard, need good health. so everything still come back to health.

    same applies for family. with a harmonious and supportive family, can concentrate better on work.

  8. #818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    the older hdb dun have this prob. usually the door face a wall.

    you doing well now. but perhaps, could h
    ave been better.

    for SM, not a prob. intend to build a partition at living rm area next to TV to create the blockage. FS is a major consideration in all my house setup. have to see the actual house then decide

    LIke This?......but careful can




    Note this the C premium..typical Type -C ...more cosy still...
    Last edited by danntbt; 3rd December 2012 at 03:46 PM.

  9. #819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.

    Best is to wait till TOP to get a feel of place before deciding on the layout and design.

    Build fake wall / The passage must not be block
    you mean nothin can be place from main door to balcony,
    the passage must be free from obstacle.
    if that the case where can we place the sofa or the dining tables?

  10. #820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    LIke This?......but careful can




    Note this the C premium..typical Type -C ...more cosy still...
    Dun worry la.. There is one feng shui master living in sm.. He may ask all the buyer to build a wall at the main entrance to block Wat ever bad qi... Walk into the kitchen, knock down the common toilet shower area and walk into the living room and bedrooms.. As for toilet can convert the backyard into toilet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •