Page 98 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    its an educational institute. maybe for training new citizen.
    sorry, its not the educational institute. its situated next to it. it must be the new showroom of another condo project located next to dairy farm estate.
    in order to have enough parking lots for viewers they display the showroom there.

It's more than that - they have sold out their 2 bedders and are left with one one bedder. They just conducted their topping out ceremony - which means about one year to TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidtales
    It's more than that - they have sold out their 2 bedders and are left with one one bedder. They just conducted their topping out ceremony - which means about one year to TOP.
    How u get the detail of the top date

i hope they won't rush things - and come up with something of a high quality

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    i hope they won't rush things - and come up with something of a high quality
    Passing by every night, seeing them work till 10 pm even working on Sunday .. Some of the unit have their window fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Passing by every night, seeing them work till 10 pm even working on Sunday .. Some of the unit have their window fixed
    lol. from Tiong Aik's site their bit completes Oct 2013, so add a little more for landscaping and the internals - seems like Q1 2014 is a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    lol. from Tiong Aik's site their bit completes Oct 2013, so add a little more for landscaping and the internals - seems like Q1 2014 is a reality.
    Bro u sure Bo looking at the current state... Almost 90% without window so which mean the interior tiling not yet start to lay.. Let look at tree house almost 6 month already still haven top..

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Bro u sure Bo looking at the current state... Almost 90% without window so which mean the interior tiling not yet start to lay.. Let look at tree house almost 6 month already still haven top..
    i hope you're right. the later it is, the better it is for me.

Construction of the sky garden between block 101 and 103 has started...finally. Both blocks are now connected at the top floor.