Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 71217222732333435363738394041424752 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Sunray, thanks. I am done here actually. .....

Sunray, thanks. I am done here actually.........
    Last edited by Bought In; 28-05-13 at 14:27. Reason: duplicate

is there a possibility to convert the unsold cabana units into a convenience store or minimart. its good to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    is there a possibility to convert the unsold cabana units into a convenience store or minimart. its good to have one.
    Great idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    Provision of a minimart or otherwise is part of the site plan that a developer has to get approved by URA. Developers normally decide based on their commercial assessment, whether it will be profitable to them to have the minimart or not.

Any changes after original approval will need new approvals and will be difficult to get. Once the plan has been approved, it may be difficult to 'convert a dwelling unit' to minimart. Normally the minimarts are separated and isolated from the dwelling units. Image a situation that the unit next to your unit is converted to minimart with the display stands blocking the open space and high footsteps and noise throughout the day. You may have a claim against the developer if he does it after your purchase.

I assume here that being a commecial and professional organisation, they will be thinking about it on every day basis and dont need this as a new idea from the buyers. We may not have a say.

Having said so, it may still be useful to talk/write to develoer and ask for their comments.

Kopi tiam and econ mini mart is good thinking. Change the road name is also good thinking. But it should be called Zhenghua Road. My family is the first wave buyer. We buy 17 units. I drive Bentley convertible and I have plentiful lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Xiao Xia
    Kopi tiam and econ mini mart is good thinking. Change the road name is also good thinking. But it should be called Zhenghua Road. My family is the first wave buyer. We buy 17 units. I drive Bentley convertible and I have plentiful lawyers.
    care to share what you mean by plentiful lawyers?

Many family members finished study law in uk and australia. Some working in big law firm for China business. We want control of not big not small law firm very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Xiao Xia
    Many family members finished study law in uk and australia. Some working in big law firm for China business. We want control of not big not small law firm very soon.
    maybe, you can consult your layer family members whether low profile or high profiel is better for you.

dunno what you mean but briefly saw your postings. looks like a well intending author.....

oh i understand your englee already. The way we came up, what is security?

Quote Originally Posted by Bought In
    Wonder what is the brand of elevator they are giving? Some condos fitted with China branded lifts is a living nightmare

HITACHI - Advanced and Critical components from Japan. Assembled in Singapore.

Hitachi Elevator (China) Co., Ltd. Company Profile
    Business inevitably goes up and down for Hitachi Elevator (China). An affiliate of Hitachi, it is one of the country's largest manufacturer of elevators for passengers, shipping, medical complexes, and automobiles. The company also manufactures escalators and moving sidewalks. Founded in 1996, Hitachi Elevator produces more than 30,000 elevators annually and markets them through a national sales network. The company has manufacturing plants located in Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Tianjin. Various large-scale production projects for the 2010 Shanghai Expo and the 2010 Guangzhou Asia Games keep the company busy. Hitachi owns 70% of Hitachi Elevator (China).

"This modern manufacturing plant in Singapore
    boasts a complete team of local and Japanese
    engineers geared towards providing maximum
    flexibility in design and manufacturing to suit
    the customer requirements.
    High accuracy and efficiency in planning of
    equipment layout is made possible by the most
    advanced CAD system.
    Equipment is made to the highest standard
    of quality and reliability with modern CNC
    machinery."

Above taken from pdf brochure of Hitachi Singapore (Asia Regional Hub):

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=w...w=1262&bih=521

Key Elevator Companies Worldwide:

1. Otis
    2. Hitachi
    3. KONE
    4. Schindler
    5. Thyssen Krupp
    6. Toshiba
    7. Fujitec

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/business/p...#ixzz2VajnZGxr
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 08-06-13 at 11:28.

Default latest picture

Just passed by.. Building half covered with blue covers... Half without covers... Very whitish but get a feeling that its coming out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    Just passed by.. Building half covered with blue covers... Half without covers... Very whitish but get a feeling that its coming out well.
    Attaching a picture..

Attaching a picture..
    Thank for the picture...can see some of the unit have the air con install.

Attaching a picture..
    The pic taken from which side ah? Is it from the tree house side?

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow
    The pic taken from which side ah? Is it from the tree house side?
    Yes, from tree house side. From the entrance of showflat of eco sanctuary, to be exact.

Yes, from tree house side. From the entrance of showflat of eco sanctuary, to be exact.
    Great thanks, means I am looking at my unit

One actual Cabana unit will be done up as a showflat soon. Should be done by sometime in July.

Those who want to be the first few to step into the compounds of Foresque can SMS me at 96882200. Doesn't matter if you had bought already. Just wanna make more friends.

Went down yesterday to the site...wow finally can see my own balcony ....hope can top next year Q2...

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    One actual Cabana unit will be done up as a showflat soon. Should be done by sometime in July.

Those who want to be the first few to step into the compounds of Foresque can SMS me at 96882200. Doesn't matter if you had bought already. Just wanna make more friends.
    Bro..u mean they remove all the 3 room and 4 room show flat to build a cabana or build a new cabana within the show flat with the existing show flat

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Bro..u mean they remove all the 3 room and 4 room show flat to build a cabana or build a new cabana within the show flat with the existing show flat
    They will choose one cabana unit in the actual condo and do it up as a show suite.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Went down yesterday to the site...wow finally can see my own balcony ....hope can top next year Q2...
    I like the masterbedroom balcony of 3 + S and 4 room...very unique...protruding out from the block into the air. Of course, if you drink coffee or read newapaper there, everyone else around can see you clearly...left, right, centre, top, back and underneath...exposed.

FR buyers, take note of changes in master plan,your unblocked view to the right towards Bt Timah might be a matter of history as the lot allocated for education institution seemed to have been shifted....

They will choose one cabana unit in the actual condo and do it up as a show suite.
    Spoken to Philip ...he say show flat will be ready in 8. Weeks..before june next week may top...

Spoken to Philip ...he say show flat will be ready in 8. Weeks..before june next year may top...

cool..that's fast!

excellent, they're building a mall next door! hope they stick to the 15 storey height restriction for the whole area