Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91419242934353637383940414243444954 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Bought In
    Smile, laugh, stay away.

....easier to just sell deForessque and get:
    http://skywoodsdiaryfarm.net

...no need to change name and nearer MRT......otehrwise just suck your finger and sulk all you want......unfortunately your grandfather does not own this forum nor Peecan Rd....

BTW I am at Hillview and no need to pee in the can.
    Last edited by dare2; 27-07-13 at 05:19.
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Quote Originally Posted by dare2

...no need to change name and nearer MRT......otehrwise just suck your finger and sulk all you want......unfortunately your grandfather does not own this forum nor Peecan Rd....

I see, so Dare2 and Mastrix are just schmucks. Write all you want then. I thought this forum was useful. Supporters of my idea, I thank you very much. Please understand that it is these two schmucks that make me unable to share with you further.

Btw, shmuck, my grand dad may or may not own this forum but how sure are you he does not own the roads?

Quote Originally Posted by Bought In
    Btw, shmuck, my grand dad may or may not own this forum but how sure are you he does not own the roads?
    WOW................................................................................................... ok...I will let you rest in peace......
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

We and Wing Tai have good friendship. They working with singapore government to name road into Candlenut Road. 99% chance. Singapore government is good. Make my property even more valuable than Treehouse EC now and we have bus stop downstairs go straight to MRT soon
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 27-07-13 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Xiao Xia
    We and Wing Tai have good friendship. They working with singapore government to name road into Candlenut Road. 99% chance. Singapore government is good. Make my property even more valuable than Treehouse EC now and we have bus stop downstairs go straight to MRT soon
    Of course any developer would love anyone who buys 17 units at one go....they would laugh all the way to the bank with you.....right TH was sold at EC price.....but without EC restriction.....Good if FR price go higher.......its ok....if FR becomes 1.6K psf or even 2K psf even better....Th will just happily tag along....no problem.....do note that bus at your door step is just a few more steps for TH....which does not enjoy the bus fume at their door steps.

Some say TH like hdb, others says like iPhone, another say flated factory.
    Different angles of view.

I really dont understand why people compare FR, TH and ES. I think each of them is good in its own ways. Lets be good neighbors and hope that we all prosper together.

And by the way, i love the road name.. Petir road. Over the period of time, i have fallen in love with the name, actually more since the talk about the name change started.

Singapore government buy many electric bus from China. Latest model from BYD. Warren Buffet invest BYD. BYD use solar panels from us for bus rooftop. Yes, we like laugh all the way to the bank. Some of our children go to Geneva for education and we put money in the bank there. Geneva real estate also many $1000 psf but outside city is better and more expensive because Swiss like quiet life.

I asked California scientist if he has heard of Lightning Road in USA. He tell me there is one or two in red indian reserve. He tell me story during old cowboy days, there was a famous brave fighter: Chief Touch The Clouds. He was cousin of even more famous: Chief Crazy Horse.

In China, everyone fear Lightning God. So we only have Lightning River.

Road name change is good because offset pre-election 2016 price down.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 28-07-13 at 00:07.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    Some say TH like hdb, others says like iPhone, another say flated factory.
    Different angles of view.
    Just like you cannot dictate from which direction the sun rises even if you are sunrise......FR location is the same as TH......haha, eventually the price will even up ...regardsless of looks, same as many projects in the, e.g. Castle Green v Seasons Park in YCK.........haha lets face it no matter how TH looks its still no less in terms of location to FR, with decent facilities and landscaping.....that is why eventually if FR price goes up, TH also will follow suit.....How much premium would buyer pay for looks? 10%.... 20%? maybe for smaller units...larger units if 20% diff would be huge difference in quantum.......and how much are FR buyers bought at compared to TH?

Petir sounds good to me, at least its not Kubur or Buroh.....Candlenut? Peacan? Are you guys still having colonial adoration syndrome, whats wrong with a local name, are you having such inferior complex that ang moh names are superior? If you have problem with the name why buy in the first place?

Hahah, that's why Wing Tai loves buyers like you.....buy now....regret later...that's your problem.

Take something and add value is engineering. We give support to the Candlenut name. Btw, my developer friends tell me during the 100% sold days, there was not enough time for current costing. Many projects based on historical costing. Developer feel pinch only after orders for raw materials and take long time to source for cheap. Don't know if this reason for Treehouse EC take so long to TOP.

When many foreign talent come from Indonesia, we buy up Bali Lane.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 28-07-13 at 00:30.

Take something and add value is engineering. We give support to the Candlenut name. Btw, my developer friends tell me during the 100% sold days, there was not enough time for current costing. Many projects based on historical costing. Developer feel pinch only after orders for raw materials and take long time to source for cheap. Don't know if this reason for Treehouse EC take so long to TOP.

When many foreign talent come from Indonesia, we buy up Bali Lane.
    ...strange I thought you mentioned you own units in TH also....hahaha anyway none of my concern whatever TH is affected, not my problem....but its yours leh....hahahahhahahahaha

....you can pee in the can and can the nuts.....hahahhaaha must call Woodbridge liao...
    Last edited by dare2; 28-07-13 at 07:31.

...strange I thought you mentioned you own units in TH also....hahaha anyway none of my concern whatever TH is affected, not my problem....but its yours leh....hahahahhahahahaha

....you can pee in the can and can the nuts.....hahahhaaha must call Woodbridge liao...
    You don't belong here don't come and stir.

Just like you cannot dictate from which direction the sun rises even if you are sunrise......FR location is the same as TH......haha, eventually the price will even up ...regardsless of looks, same as many projects in the, e.g. Castle Green v Seasons Park in YCK.........haha lets face it no matter how TH looks its still no less in terms of location to FR, with decent facilities and landscaping.....that is why eventually if FR price goes up, TH also will follow suit.....How much premium would buyer pay for looks? 10%.... 20%? maybe for smaller units...larger units if 20% diff would be huge difference in quantum.......and how much are FR buyers bought at compared to TH?

Petir sounds good to me, at least its not Kubur or Buroh.....Candlenut? Peacan? Are you guys still having colonial adoration syndrome, whats wrong with a local name, are you having such inferior complex that ang moh names are superior? If you have problem with the name why buy in the first place?

Hahah, that's why Wing Tai loves buyers like you.....buy now....regret later...that's your problem.
    This beautiful project has make u eyesore,u still have 1 chance to grab the gabana. No looking back if compare to your hillview investment.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    This beautiful project has make u eyesore,u still have 1 chance to grab the gabana. No looking back if compare to your hillview investment.
    ....hahaha, for rental...FR has no chance in comparison with those with close MRT access....by the way....so far no profitable transaction on the resale market for FR yet? The HBD/iPhone/Factory neighbour of yours have made hundreds of thousand for their original buyers....ya...lets see.....whether you can-the-nuts(to be read with HK accent....can-dur-nuts)....like the squirrels.

BTW...u mean cabana or Gabana (which rhymes with GarB_ _ _ ...

We had already sell units in TH after we realised the view gone and the vertical walls give it too much soft look. From Fenshui point of view, too much Ying. Foresque looks tall and has commanding presence, good balance of Ying and Yang.

On near MRT, unless you can like what some agents say "roll over" to MRT, we all know Singapore is tropical and humid. More buses to the MRT becaue of catchment area from the hdb housing estate coming soon.

Your government model the economy after Geneva and Luxembourg. $1000 psf is here forever. They keep building EC for you to afford because their real concern is Price to Income Ratio and Mortgage as Percentange of Income. These two ratios for Singapore is 3 times higher than those in Luxembourg and Geneva. That's why they keep telling you wages have not kept up with prices. To increase wages to the level of the Europeans and still have full employment is the challenge and the fastest solution is to bring in foreign talent with real substance who can command that kind of salary.

Your government is thinking ahead but maybe overlooked a little bit here and there. So they keep building EC for GE 2016 and beyond. After you are convinced of their policies, we expect the property prices to come back to stabilise at current levels. Before GE 2016 there could be a small dip. So no talking of cashing in on TH unless you short of cash.

We had already sell units in TH after we realised the view gone and the vertical walls give it too much soft look. From Fenshui point of view, too much Ying. Foresque looks tall and has commanding presence, good balance of Ying and Yang.

On near MRT, unless you can like what some agents say "roll over" to MRT, we all know Singapore is tropical and humid. More buses to the MRT becaue of catchment area from the hdb housing estate coming soon.

Your government model the economy after Geneva and Luxembourg. $1000 psf is here forever. They keep building EC for you to afford because their real concern is Price to Income Ratio and Mortgage as Percentange of Income. These two ratios for Singapore is 3 times higher than those in Luxembourg and Geneva. That's why they keep telling you wages have not kept up with prices. To increase wages to the level of the Europeans and still have full employment is the challenge and the fastest solution is to bring in foreign talent with real substance who can command that kind of salary.

Your government is thinking ahead but maybe overlooked a little bit here and there. So they keep building EC for GE 2016 and beyond. After you are convinced of their policies, we expect the property prices to come back to stabilise at current levels. Before GE 2016 there could be a small dip. So no talking of cashing in on TH unless you short of cash.
    I am trying to understand where you come from.....you are advising people not to cash in on TH unless short of cash, and you are also saying you cashed out on TH already....? When did you cash in?

On MRT, like it or not who would want to take a bus if one can just walk over with sheltered walkway? Actually you should support your fellow china men by buying Hillview Pig......as green. less highway noise, nearer amenities, and more importantly MRT....especially with the stratospherically high COE level...

Anyway, you sounded like a very confused investor, if you think prices gonna dip why buy now? Wait for the dip lah....

I have nothing against FR actually, but given the price, I would rather buy TH anytime, have friends/bros vested there....at EC pricing.....and they have gained on paper or already cashed in thanks to FR......but its a fact that after 2 years of launching, price for FR has actually dipped, and not gained even on paper. The TH next door has gained for some recent sellers up to 30-40% in the 3 years since it was launched.....

I doubt people is gonna pay anything more than a a 10% premium on rental for the nicer looking FR.....and do bear in mind, rental market might be facing some challenges in the coming years.....

But if you buy FR for own stay....nothing to worry about just enjoy the nice environment......

I am born in PRC, studied in PRC and study postgraduate in USA and holding US passport. 90% of our extended family have US passport. Those who dont have are already in their 80s.

You sound like a used car dealer talking paper loss this and that and missing the big picture.

The amount of holdings we once held in TH is very small compared to FR. The price dip following up to GE2016 is not substantial to us. We are in solar industry not real estate. We can't be bothered with the little ups and downs and trying to time the market.

Maybe you are used to being sticky and sweaty and walking 10 minutes to get to MRT. The covered walkways provide some relief which is as good as it gets.

Confused I am not but I don't know why you keep coming to this forum to stir. Like the American's like to say: "Get a life, will you?"

I am born in PRC, studied in PRC and study postgraduate in USA and holding US passport. 90% of our extended family have US passport. Those who dont have are already in their 80s.

You sound like a used car dealer talking paper loss this and that and missing the big picture.

The amount of holdings we once held in TH is very small compared to FR. The price dip following up to GE2016 is not substantial to us. We are in solar industry not real estate. We can't be bothered with the little ups and downs and trying to time the market.

Maybe you are used to being sticky and sweaty and walking 10 minutes to get to MRT. The covered walkways provide some relief which is as good as it gets.

Confused I am not but I don't know why you keep coming to this forum to stir. Like the American's like to say: "Get a life, will you?"
    wahahhahhahaha...get a life mate......seems like you have so much free time to ding dong with me.....business must be like swatting flies?....so which paper mill did you do your postgrad from? Your english is so poorwerfull......oh, I forgot you drives a bendly.......but HVP and Hillier is less than 3 mins from MRT leh for people with legs, 10 mins maybe for someone on clutches...

....but you are lucky....US passport let you buy properties on local terms.....

But hey....you are missing the point and digressed, obviously you dumped Th too early....if only you had bought 17 units at TH instead of FR, you would be sitting on 17x(ave 350K profit) = 5950000 profit!!!!!!!! I guess that is peanuts to you, you rather but expensive stuff to suit your image.....

How did you know I am a used car dealer? I deal with used Bendly....especially those driven by lousy Foreign drivers who drives into trees in the foresque....let me know when yours is bent.....I will have tow trucks ready.....can handle 17 cars at a time.

wahahhahhahaha...get a life mate......seems like you have so much free time to ding dong with me.....business must be like swatting flies?....so which paper mill did you do your postgrad from? Your english is so poorwerfull............but HVP and Hillier is less than 3 mins from MRT leh for people with legs, 10 mins maybe for someone on clutches...oh, I forgot you drives a bendly.

....but you are lucky....US passport let you buy properties on local terms.....

But hey....you are missing the point and digressed, obviously you dumped Th too early....if only you had bought 17 units at TH instead of FR, you would be sitting on 17x(ave 350K profit) = 5950000 profit!!!!!!!! I guess that is peanuts to you, you rather buy expensive stuff to suit your image.....oh ya...maybe Peanut Drive is a better name than Candlenut.....

B.Sc., 1992, Fudan University; Ph.D., 1997, Princeton University. Chemical Engineering.

I am taking a dump now...or i will not find time for used car dealer mentality people.

B.Sc., 1992, Fudan University; Ph.D., 1997, Princeton University. Chemical Engineering.

I am taking a dump now...or i will not find time for used car dealer mentality people.
    ....hahahaha sure prince.......you are in a dump.......just don't waste away with the waste.

i cannot understand what you are saying. And I sense that you don't have a stable job or income. You are relying on this property boom? Get a life.

Again, i finished clearing my bowels. That's all the time I can spare for frog-in-the-well mentality.

Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Also, dont get angry with him. Feel pity for him, just give him a smile!

Beng Beng Motors, that message must be for you to get a life.

Beng Beng Motors, that message must be for you to get a life.
    Haha, I can still survive, no need to depend on family fortune, you must be shitting a lot, based on the frequency of your replies, something wrong with ur bowels? Sitting on the toilet bowl for 5 hrs ! Poor thing. Life that centers fond the loo must be agonizing.

i was a taking a break then. thought it be fun. how you derive at ".....5 hours..." amazes me. you are definitely Beng Motors brained.

I am now waiting for a friend who called to say will be late.

i was a taking a break then. thought it be fun. how you derive at ".....5 hours..." amazes me. you are definitely Beng Motors brained.

I am now waiting for a friend who called to say will be late.
    Thanks for reporting your movements.....including your bowel, it shows how intelligent a princeton grad is........wahahhahahahahah

ah...i did not know a used car dealer will know about Princeton...my bad. Fudan alone is more than you can ever handle. And stop fixating on my bowels, man? You've been mentioning it more than I did.

Now its just bedtime story telling.

Most successful prc I know of who graduate from Beijing uni would be based in the states where they get a higher pay. The not so successful ones who can't survive in the big apple will be in places like hk n sg. Why do u even want to come here n add to the already crowded population? U r not gd enough to survive in the states?

ah...i did not know a used car dealer will know about Princeton...my bad. Fudan alone is more than you can ever handle. And stop fixating on my bowels, man? You've been mentioning it more than I did.

Now its just bedtime story telling.