Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15202530354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    .....actually hoh, not all hdb dwellers's English is as bad as mine, some are highly educated, perhaps you feel you are indeed superior now that you have upgraded to PC and look down on HDB dwellers...tsk tsk....
    What difference does it make if one is staying in HDB or in PC? What difference does it make if a person speaks good English or not?

What matters is if the person is gentleman or not? Does he have respect for others or not?

I will rather stay in an HDB, speak broken English and get respected by others, than stay in a PC, look down on others, make fun of them and lose respect!

Will we use the same language on face-to-face. Just because our identities are hidden, does it give us a right to compromise with our values?
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    What difference does it make if one is staying in HDB or in PC? What difference does it make if a person speaks good English or not?

What matters is if the person is gentleman or not? Does he have respect for others or not?

I will rather stay in an HDB, speak broken English and get respected by others, than stay in a PC, look down on others, make fun of them and lose respect!

Will we use the same language on face-to-face. Just because our identities are hidden, does it give us a right to compromise with our values?
    Well say, a ray of hope....I agree with you, I just made objective comparison on the structure and landscaping but someone got personal and whack my "hdb english standard"..... if one cannot bear pain of people commenting on your purchase then don't read loh....

When is this building going to top? Every thing seem to complete and saw most unit light up at night for cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    When is this building going to top? Every thing seem to complete and saw most unit light up at night for cleaning.
    Last week I called Wing Tai, and they told me that it is expected 'within next couple of weeks'

But I hope you are aware that after the TOP they stagger the handover. So after TOP, you may get possession anytime from 1 week to roughly 8 weeks.

Many people jump into renovation work immediately after possession. After possession, first thing is to check for defects - Lights, water taps, water flow, flooring, wardrobes, accessories, door gaps etc. Once your renovation people move in, developer may not accept anything to do with flooring and walls. Also attend to your bidets immediately, if they are installed or you plan to instal. During initial phases, water pressure will be very high and the pipes will burst.

More tips in due course!
    :

i just spoke with phillip from wingtai. he said that handover will be in about 2-3 months. i told him that for my unit, to please take his time - as much time as possible lol!

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo View Post
    i just spoke with phillip from wingtai. he said that handover will be in about 2-3 months. i told him that for my unit, to please take his time - as much time as possible lol!
    2-3 months????? I believe TOP inspection just happened on Monday.

Thumbs up

There is no phase completion for the Project. Once TOP obtained, Architect will issue the stage completion certificate and Developer will send notice to your lawyers for 25% payment and 3 months advance maintenance fee. Upon payment, you will be able to collect your keys. Be patient!

Last week I called Wing Tai, and they told me that it is expected 'within next couple of weeks'

But I hope you are aware that after the TOP they stagger the handover. So after TOP, you may get possession anytime from 1 week to roughly 8 weeks.

Many people jump into renovation work immediately after possession. After possession, first thing is to check for defects - Lights, water taps, water flow, flooring, wardrobes, accessories, door gaps etc. Once your renovation people move in, developer may not accept anything to do with flooring and walls. Also attend to your bidets immediately, if they are installed or you plan to instal. During initial phases, water pressure will be very high and the pipes will burst.

More tips in due course!
    From my friend's experience, you should write to developer for early appointment, just come out with reasonable excuses, you should get rostered ahead in the queue, do before others get wise to the tactic.....

Quote Originally Posted by KF View Post
    There is no phase completion for the Project. Once TOP obtained, Architect will issue the stage completion certificate and Developer will send notice to your lawyers for 25% payment and 3 months advance maintenance fee. Upon payment, you will be able to collect your keys. Be patient!
    Dear KF, I am not suggesting PHASED COMPLETION. You are right that TOP is on the same day and they will demand the payment also on the same day, but after that they will be sending handover letters to collect keys in a phased way. They may start it in one to two weeks from TOP date and spread over 4 to 6 weeks.

And then, once you have collected the keys, you will need to provide them defects list. They may take upto one week to visit to look at the defects and legally have one month to rectify them. You may not be able to attend to your renovation work until defects are rectified, unless of course, you are willing to proceed if the defects are minor.

So, my guess work is that one has to wait for roughly two months between the TOP and the move in date, even if you are not planning any renovation.

Thats my understanding but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Sunray; 19-05-14 at 09:09.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    From my friend's experience, you should write to developer for early appointment, just come out with reasonable excuses, you should get rostered ahead in the queue, do before others get wise to the tactic.....
    You mean write a letter and mail it to Wing Tai Holding? Because it indeed isn't easy to find an email address of Wing Tai instead of their Sales Team's.

Even if you mail the letter to them, not sure if they have like different project teams which handles different properties... Will they pass to the right person(Foresque) to take care of your case then?

Quote Originally Posted by Teck0121 View Post
    You mean write a letter and mail it to Wing Tai Holding? Because it indeed isn't easy to find an email address of Wing Tai instead of their Sales Team's.

Even if you mail the letter to them, not sure if they have like different project teams which handles different properties... Will they pass to the right person(Foresque) to take care of your case then?
    haha... nowadays most office practice ghost operation.
    examples, telco and banks make us talk to machine and go round the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    haha... nowadays most office practice ghost operation.
    examples, telco and banks make us talk to machine and go round the bush.
    Right! So exactly who to write to? who to call?( not keen in calling any of the agents of Huttons or sales hotline whos trying to play safe and give you a much later rough date of the TOP...)

Do any wise ppl know a more direct way to communicate with them on the matter? I mean they must have a schedule made to the Physical TOP, cleaning, handover and send the notice of final stage's payment etc, etc.

Or probably we can just head down to the company itself n look for certain personnel.

As I mentioned previously, upon TOP issued by BCA, architect will issue completion certificate and Developer will write to buyers' lawyers to advise payment and maintenance fees within 2 weeks.

In the letter, Developer will also state the contact person for arrangement to collect keys. Owners can then take their time to identify defects and send the defect list to the person in-charge, thereafter, the person in-charge will then arrange with you to carry out joint inspection and at the same time will advise probable dates to clear all the defects.

During that joint inspection, you can then determine what are the items to clear 1st to facilitate your fitting out works and moving in. Hope this information is helpful...

As I mentioned previously, upon TOP issued by BCA, architect will issue completion certificate and Developer will write to buyers' lawyers to advise payment and maintenance fees within 2 weeks.

In the letter, Developer will also state the contact person for arrangement to collect keys. Owners can then take their time to identify defects and send the defect list to the person in-charge, thereafter, the person in-charge will then arrange with you to carry out joint inspection and at the same time will advise probable dates to clear all the defects.

During that joint inspection, you can then determine what are the items to clear 1st to facilitate your fitting out works and moving in. Hope this information is helpful...
    Hi KF, yes. This is very helpful! Thanks for this information. So all of the above activities will take approximately 4-8 weeks (less conservative)to complete?

Information very much appreciated!

Default Contact persons

Hi

You can contact [email protected] or [email protected]

They have been very helpful so far and shld be in charge of this project

Quote Originally Posted by Esso99 View Post
    Hi

You can contact [email protected] or [email protected]

They have been very helpful so far and shld be in charge of this project
    Hi Esso99! Thanks very much for the contacts info!

Hi, any info on t.o.p?

Hi, any info on t.o.p?
    According to the BCA website, the developer have not even applied to TOP. Just submited request for inspection which had a confirmed date of 30 Apr 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow View Post
    According to the BCA website, the developer have not even applied to TOP. Just submited request for inspection which had a confirmed date of 30 Apr 2014.
    It means still long way collecting keys. Thanks for the info.

It means still long way collecting keys. Thanks for the info.
    No sure why Wing Tai is delaying this. I saw the status on another project the application for TOP is just a few days from the inspection. Almost a month have passed since the inspection, and still no Application for TOP.

after obtaining TOP ... there is a "timeline" must sell all units ... else kena penalty

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow View Post
    No sure why Wing Tai is delaying this. I saw the status on another project the application for TOP is just a few days from the inspection. Almost a month have passed since the inspection, and still no Application for TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know View Post
    after obtaining TOP ... there is a "timeline" must sell all units ... else kena penalty
    I guess many must have book their furniture and reno work.

If BCA inspection conducted on 30 Apr 14, TOP is expected between 1 to 3 months from the inspection date.

If no major non-compliance, The Architect QP should be able to compile all relevant certificates and apply for TOP within one month from inspection. BCA will take 1 week to issue TOP in normal application, if express application (Developer needs to pay S$1000), TOP can be obtained within 2 working days.

Unlikely Developer will hold back the TOP application due to unsold units since the quantity (21 units unsold) is not significant, they have 2 years from TOP date to sell the remaining units. The progress payment they will collect from the buyers is 25% which is a very very big sum of money, just assuming average price per unit sold was S$1.0 million and total units sold = 475 (496-21). The total amount that can be collected = S$1.0 million x 475 x 25% =S$118.75

Fingers crossed, TOP should be in June 14

If BCA inspection conducted on 30 Apr 14, TOP is expected between 1 to 3 months from the inspection date.

If no major non-compliance, The Architect QP should be able to compile all relevant certificates and apply for TOP within one month from inspection. BCA will take 1 week to issue TOP in normal application, if express application (Developer needs to pay S$1000), TOP can be obtained within 2 working days.

Unlikely Developer will hold back the TOP application due to unsold units since the quantity (21 units unsold) is not significant, they have 2 years from TOP date to sell the remaining units. The progress payment they will collect from the buyers is 25% which is a very very big sum of money, just assuming average price per unit sold was S$1.0 million and total units sold = 475 (496-21). The total amount that can be collected = S$1.0 million x 475 x 25% =S$118.75

well explained.

, The precinct signage already installed but the side gate for maintenance access yet to be fixed. The gate is one of the outstanding items need to be cleared prior to TOP application.

Thanks KF. You have been very informative!

Anyone got recent pictures?
    :

Saw a group of ladies in zebrafish uniform coming out of FR...possibly the staff servicing collection of keys.

no to buy this weekend(0614 or 1406) $50 big $50 small

The plastic cover on signage was removed already. And yesterday night, only the signage "FORESQUE" was lighted up. It was pure white unlike treehouse which was coloured.

Feel the height of the signage could have been placed a bit higher.

I have a non-so-good update.

am told by the developer that they are still awaiting TOP and we should expect keys only in October as after the TOP they still need to attend to various things.

I dont know if they are keeping some buffer so that people dont keep calling them everyday. To exclude this possibility, I further asked that I need to work for my next TOP payment. They said, plan it for Sep/Oct.

Keeping fingers crossed!!
    :