Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16212631364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

They must be pulling your legs! Once TOP issued by BCA, it means that all non-compliance items spotted during the TOP must have addressed and rectified. The Developer would be very eager to issue notices to the owners' lawyer to advise payment and arrangement to collect keys to the units.

Quote Originally Posted by KF View Post
    They must be pulling your legs! Once TOP issued by BCA, it means that all non-compliance items spotted during the TOP must have addressed and rectified. The Developer would be very eager to issue notices to the owners' lawyer to advise payment and arrangement to collect keys to the units.
    I will sincerely like to hope and believe that you are right.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    I will sincerely like to hope and believe that you are right.
    I have also made calls to them check on the TOP and handover... they gave me different answers. Basically one is same as the version you got. Another is TOP will be in Jun, and handover will be right after... no specific date given.

I have a non-so-good update.

am told by the developer that they are still awaiting TOP and we should expect keys only in October as after the TOP they still need to attend to various things.

I dont know if they are keeping some buffer so that people dont keep calling them everyday. To exclude this possibility, I further asked that I need to work for my next TOP payment. They said, plan it for Sep/Oct.

Keeping fingers crossed!!
    Haha..I call 2 week ago..same answer as u..sep/oct..last year he told me march..than change to may than close to end may I called and the answers is sep....sian..wait until neck long long..last week, I went over to take a look , one of the unit at blk 101 got no window panel..

The best person to call should be the Architect. He is the one apply for TOP.

TOP should be early next year

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74 View Post
    Noooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74 View Post
    Nin lau peh kon?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Nin lau peh kon?
    Wo lampard kon eh..

BCA-TOP-APPLN - SUSPENDED - 09/06/2014 14:33:23

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow View Post
    ???!!!

Smile

Obligation for BCA to reply TOP application within a week. If the application was not in order i.e some non-compliances not fully addressed, they will then suspend the application. QP will then need to re-apply upon clearing all the outstanding issues. The issues might not be major otherwise QP will not submit the application.

Quote Originally Posted by KF View Post
    Obligation for BCA to reply TOP application within a week. If the application was not in order i.e some non-compliances not fully addressed, they will then suspend the application. QP will then need to re-apply upon clearing all the outstanding issues. The issues might not be major otherwise QP will not submit the application.
    Would it take up to 3 months to clear all the minor issues? or 4 weeks will do?...

Quote Originally Posted by Teck0121 View Post
    Would it take up to 3 months to clear all the minor issues? or 4 weeks will do?...
    home owner should push the developer and keep ringing their lines. otherwise just like their website not doing updates for months.

Agreed. Since QP already applied for TOP, Consultants and Developer need to follow up closely with BCA so that the matter can be expedited. Sometimes it could be due to Authority loaded with applications to be cleared.

home owner should push the developer and keep ringing their lines. otherwise just like their website not doing updates for months.
    We all know how big organisations work.

Person attending our calls is not going to give any feedback to the management which will influence their decision to expedite.

Also, I think we should trust that there are professionals sitting there doing their job.

More than us, the Developer will be keen to collect TOP money from us. It is costing him for every day's delay.

My assessment of the situation is that to keep us away from calling everyday, they are simply giving these answers that TOP will happen in Sep/Oct. However, lets hope it happens much earlier, probably this month or next.

Fingers crossed!!
    :

We all know how big organisations work.

Person attending our calls is not going to give any feedback to the management which will influence their decision to expedite.

Also, I think we should trust that there are professionals sitting there doing their job.

More than us, the Developer will be keen to collect TOP money from us. It is costing him for every day's delay.

My assessment of the situation is that to keep us away from calling everyday, they are simply giving these answers that TOP will happen in Sep/Oct. However, lets hope it happens much earlier, probably this month or next.

Fingers crossed!!
    yesterday drove pass still saw the same unit without window. Hazi, this singapore great sale, I dare not to buy anything..sofa from lush giving great discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain View Post
    yesterday drove pass still saw the same unit without window. Hazi, this singapore great sale, I dare not to buy anything..sofa from lush giving great discount.
    do not put too many furniture on your living room. Especially big sofa set. Measures approx 12x17 ft.

do not put too many furniture on your living room. Especially big sofa set. Measures approx 12x17 ft.
    is this 2 or 3 room unit?

Quote Originally Posted by zsqchx View Post
    is this 2 or 3 room unit?
    3 bedders, 2 bedder much narrower. The showroom display very big hall because the open up the balcony panel.

3 bedders, 2 bedder much narrower. The showroom display very big hall because the open up the balcony panel.
    Ya, I am only allocating 2m between wall mounted TV and Sofa rest is dining.

Couldn't agree more...

Is there any news?

Quote Originally Posted by zsqchx View Post
    Is there any news?
    still suspended.

someone advertise lelong his 1130 unit before collecting the keys.
    selling at $1190 per sq ft.

real or not?

still suspended.
    On their website "TOP Q2 2014 expected" changed to "TOP Q3 2014 Expected"...and still 21 units in total unsold.

someone advertise lelong his 1130 unit before collecting the keys.
    selling at $1190 per sq ft.

real or not?
    found at propertyguru

found at propertyguru
    Just drove pass saw foresque signage was removed and a wintai banner was constructed to sell the remaining penthouse

Red face

Just drove pass saw foresque signage was removed and a wintai banner was constructed to sell the remaining penthouse
    already top on 26 june...

Default TOP info

already top on 26 june...
    A1441-00003-2010-BP01 ERECTION OF 5 BLOCKS OF 24-STOREY CONDOMINIUM (496 UNITS) WITH LANDSCAPE DECK AND SWIMMING POOL ON LOT 02559M, MK 16 AT 101 TO 111 PETIR ROAD BELINDA AGNES HUANG WAN JING 201442267 06/26/2014 18294.75 145971504 496

yup, TOP already