Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439444954 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    100k discount is a steal, real or not? No view also never mind.
    Will pay another visit before they lift away.
    Ya went to the show flat few month ago. Wanted to buy blk 103 but agent told not for sale it premium unit super unblock view ..so LAN LAN bought blk 107 tot they normally keep the unit till almost top than release for better profit .. Till friend call up say they going for Vvip sale, so I follow. In the end come out the show flat... One happy buyer plus one super piss off buyer. Next time I sell off my unit to make 300k my friend can fetch 120k more than me law

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Ya went to the show flat few month ago. Wanted to buy blk 103 but agent told not for sale it premium unit super unblock view ..so LAN LAN bought blk 107 tot they normally keep the unit till almost top than release for better profit .. Till friend call up say they going for Vvip sale, so I follow. In the end come out the show flat... One happy buyer plus one super piss off buyer. Next time I sell off my unit to make 300k my friend can fetch 120k more than me law
    Haven stay in loss $120k..so sad

WT needs cash flow to pay for their super high bid recently....but even at this price they already made a bundle, the land price is about the same as Skies Miltonia anyway...was offered a 3rd(equivalent to 8th floor due to high void) at less than 1.3m for a 3+1....about 1200 plus sqft.....less than 1K psf only...would have bitten if not for other commitment I made earlier this year...

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    WT needs cash flow to pay for their super high bid recently....but even at this price they already made a bundle, the land price is about the same as Skies Miltonia anyway...was offered a 3rd(equivalent to 8th floor due to high void) at less than 1.3m for a 3+1....about 1200 plus sqft.....less than 1K psf only...would have bitten if not for other commitment I made earlier this year...
    U also buy fr

Wingtai 'for rescue'

Buyers are welcome to save us.

Joking, hope the slashing doesn't hurt.

I remember last december during my viewing they offered me few units of block 107 but all at different pricing, those facing treehouse (3+1) at 1.19 to 1.25mil, those facing the main pool (3 room) around 1.25 to 1.3 mil. it also depends on levels, an increment of 5k per level. price structure very confusing becos of different floor levels.

as for block 103 i really have no ideas on price slashing. now good time to buy when compared to other developments.

owners should complaint to their lawyers.

You're right Land price may be about the same but watertown have 992 units while skies only 422.
    Difference in 570 more units.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    You're right Land price may be about the same but watertown have 992 units while skies only 422.
    are you joking? watertown same land price as sm??
    wt is wingtai not watertown!

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    are you joking? watertown same land price as sm??
    wt is wingtai not watertown!
    .....ur right was referring to wing tai

When did the price slash happen? I just committed end Sep

you sound like you have no knowlege at all on this development.
    go back your base. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow
    When did the price slash happen? I just committed end Sep
    which blk u buy & how much after discount..if it blk 103 u are safe.

which blk u buy & how much after discount..if it blk 103 u are safe.
    Block 107, but I kinda like where it is facing. Also block 103 will be congested with more units per floor.

don't know where pro 888 got the news? waiting to unload any moment.

call agent they say c2 & c3 of block 107 is more expensive than c2 & c3 of block 103 becos of unblock view. all this while pricing remain unchange.

bo lobang leh.

FORESQUE RESIDENCES 103 Petir Road #03-08 1 105 Strata 1,147,100 10925 1015PSF 08-OCT-2012 Condominium 99 Yrs From 10/01/2011 Uncompleted New Sale Private 23 67 678273 West Region Bukit Panjang

I presume this is after the 8+3% discount. Do correct me if I am wrong.
    If so:
    Owner will get an EXTRA 3% after completion of the S&P
    They will get a further 7% cash rebate upon TOP

So that means this buyer paid slight over 1mil for his 3rd flr unit in blk 103 based on the new discounted scheme
    Last edited by dtrax; 19-10-12 at 14:13.

you sound like you have no knowlege at all on this development.
    go back your base. thank you.
    Alamak ! I misread. Piaseh
    But you also misspelled.

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow
    Block 107, but I kinda like where it is facing. Also block 103 will be congested with more units per floor.
    Sorry my mistake, the block I was referring to is 101

Alamak ! I misread. Piaseh
    But you also misspelled.
    I thought you from SM, why lurking around foresque thread,
    yesterday SM supporters play mischief on price slashing of foresque
    still not enough? I guess you are 1 of the agent trying to snatch away
    dairy farm supporter. sorry ha, i have no interest in SM.

I thought you from SM, why lurking around foresque thread,
    yesterday SM supporters play mischief on price slashing of foresque
    still not enough? I guess you are 1 of the agent trying to snatch away
    dairy farm supporter. sorry ha, i have no interest in SM.
    ....possibly experiencing Buyer's Remorse....now realized BP is actually better than the northern territory...but trying to justify her decision. The claim that it takes 18mins fr Yishun to Orchard is possibly feasible only when there are no cars on the road....compared with her tried and tested 20-25 mins fr BP on a regular traffic....

wing tai sold blk 103 at a very discounted price.. for blk 103#22-XX
    sold at $1.3m but for blk 107 #20-XX sold for $1.4m.. wonder how the owner of all blk 107 will re-act instead of waiting for the price to go up..it drop by $100k
    if 100K discount at least 15% of the earlier buyers will stomp
    the showroom. bro nightrain, what do you think?

don't know where pro 888 got the news? waiting to unload any moment.
    So u finally found where i got the news (also check pg 70). Waited for sooooo long. Some1 slipped thru and planted sometin at your turf u also dun know.

I am waiting also for bro nighttrain reply. I m more concern than u.

....possibly experiencing Buyer's Remorse....now realized BP is actually better than the northern territory...but trying to justify her decision. The claim that it takes 18mins fr Yishun to Orchard is possibly feasible only when there are no cars on the road....compared with her tried and tested 20-25 mins fr BP on a regular traffic....
    Commenting not at you but generally it is human.

One will say the other has overly paid for a unit (far away where he/she has vested interest) but no qualms and wish/wanted these to happen in the vicinity of his/her interest.

Huh?!
    What are you talking about?
    When I was studying in the states, driving takes such a long time from a place to place, at least 45 mins of driving to the mart and It was not a issue.

What I said was the truth but what is the big deal seriously? 7 mins of difference and I have buyer remorse?
    I am not bias, would say the truth and not saying that the property location I bought is good and all other things to make my purchase sound good!
    It was just a small difference in timing.
    I stay at bp and It was a decision to move to yishun.
    It was just a small difference in timing.
    Besides, I enjoy driving, what's the point of calculating the drive to town and the accusation that i have buyer remorse?
    Buyer remorse?

What does that even means? Buying property is not like buying something that one can change frequently.
    To begin with with, If I did not like the place or did my homework beforehand,
    I wouldn't be at the showroom fighting for my unit and waiting long hours for balloting and prepared to sign the cheque so I hope it will justify your Endless "Buyer Remorse " Accusation!

Anyway It was you guys coming to skies thread in the first place trying to slam skies and compare, wanting to make your own property sounded a really good buy in the beginning.
    Making a big deal out of nothing, as said please go to page 70, where the issue started.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 20-10-12 at 02:01.

So? If the two developers are looking at this forum...they are doing a gangnam style here!

Sleep lah. ZzzZzZzzz

.........the purchase must have made some people sleepless and touchy, and must defend fiercely.....anyway SM pricing is good for others who bought earlier....should avoid provoking them lioa, should thank them for their generosity, but hopefully they will not waste their karma with negative feelings when others make comments on their purchase. Peace....be unto SM buyers. Sorry for making you guys angry, thank you for all the sacrifice. I shall refrain from saying anything about you anymore......

I never have good feeling about this area's potential. The psf doesnt justify what it can offer. Even with discount, it it still overpriced. Unless the MRT comes along, but I highly doubt so.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I never have good feeling about this area's potential. The psf doesnt justify what it can offer. Even with discount, it it still overpriced. Unless the MRT comes along, but I highly doubt so.
    Referring to FR? The Hillview U/C MRT is still very far away...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    So u finally found where i got the news (also check pg 70). Waited for sooooo long. Some1 slipped thru and planted sometin at your turf u also dun know.

I am waiting also for bro nighttrain reply. I m more concern than u.
    pro888 = nighttrain

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Referring to FR? The Hillview U/C MRT is still very far away...
    The MRT is about 1.2 km away, I think, walkable only for the young and fit.

I think shuttle service to Bkt Panajang Plaza area is more useful. Got supermarket, got bus interchange, got family restaurants...

I liked the green forest reserves at the doorstep...means the surroundings will have a lot of green for very long...and the heavy vehicle park will be a ?school? School is better than having another highrise condo blocking Bkt Timah views.

Upside potential? Not hopeful actually. But buy to keep to leave to children is OK bah.