Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 381318232425262728293031323338434853 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?
    this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.

Best is to wait till TOP to get a feel of place before deciding on the layout and design.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    your propose layout might not work because the gap between the dining table and the living sofa will be very narrow and it will make it difficult for the people sitting at the living area to move around. Especially going to the kitchen etc.

also the placement of dining table will have to be very close to the wall and this will make it very difficult to people sitting inside to move in any out. if you have a longer dinner table, it will be worst.

In general your propose layout doesnt have a good fengsui as the positive energy coming in from your main door be block by the sofa and dining table and the natural path is to head straight toward the balcony.
    If not wrong the living room should be 5.5m x 4.2m

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    currently my house has only 4 panels, 2 fixed panels 1 on the left the other on the right has blocked the air coming in from outside. place always heaty.

to change the panel rail requires masonary work, but for long term sake i am willing to do it. unit 1130 has only 4 panels so open up to cool the house.
    I know can hack but the only issues is the water piping from sink and drainage point which is conceal from the ceiling down or from floor up.. From floor no problem but from ceiling that it also cannot hack

bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?
    In Singapore almost all hdb and condo are build this way.. My hdb and ex condo also having this layout but I still doing well.. Like sm also having the same layout open door straight away u see the balcony.. The house is long but narrow how to build a partition to block dun need to walk into kitchen and room. Feng shui it good to follow but some time diffcult to follow lay

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    In Singapore almost all hdb and condo are build this way.. My hdb and ex condo also having this layout but I still doing well.. Like sm also having the same layout open door straight away u see the balcony.. The house is long but narrow how to build a partition to block dun need to walk into kitchen and room. Feng shui it good to follow but some time diffcult to follow lay
    the older hdb dun have this prob. usually the door face a wall.

you doing well now. but perhaps, could have been better.

for SM, not a prob. intend to build a partition at living rm area next to TV to create the blockage. FS is a major consideration in all my house setup. have to see the actual house then decide

Fengshui is not just about wealth, it include health and happiness.

Fengshui is not just about wealth, it include health and happiness.
    FS for me top priority is health and harmony.
    wealth has always been a good-to-have.

i am not born with 橫財運, so never think much about extra money. just need to work hard and invest wisely, the money will come. in order to work hard, need good health. so everything still come back to health.

same applies for family. with a harmonious and supportive family, can concentrate better on work.

the older hdb dun have this prob. usually the door face a wall.

you doing well now. but perhaps, could h
    ave been better.

for SM, not a prob. intend to build a partition at living rm area next to TV to create the blockage. FS is a major consideration in all my house setup. have to see the actual house then decide

LIke This?......but careful can

Note this the C premium..typical Type -C ...more cosy still...
    Last edited by danntbt; 03-12-12 at 14:46.

this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.

Best is to wait till TOP to get a feel of place before deciding on the layout and design.

Build fake wall / The passage must not be block
    you mean nothin can be place from main door to balcony,
    the passage must be free from obstacle.
    if that the case where can we place the sofa or the dining tables?

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    LIke This?......but careful can

Note this the C premium..typical Type -C ...more cosy still...
    Dun worry la.. There is one feng shui master living in sm.. He may ask all the buyer to build a wall at the main entrance to block Wat ever bad qi... Walk into the kitchen, knock down the common toilet shower area and walk into the living room and bedrooms.. As for toilet can convert the backyard into toilet.

Dun worry la.. There is one feng shui master living in sm.. He may ask all the buyer to build a wall at the main entrance to block Wat ever bad qi... Walk into the kitchen, knock down the common toilet shower area and walk into the living room and bedrooms.. As for toilet can convert the backyard into toilet.
    haha, no need worry too much lah. my FS master will advise me when TOP. and he is NOT the one who bought at SM.

Build wall how to get in after that? Walk sideway like a crab?......

if i follow ringo's recommendation not to block the passage way the furniture will end up something like this for good fengshui.

if i follow ringo's recommendation not to block the passage way the furniture will end up something like this for good fengshui.
    Some ppl alter the main door entrance to one side.

Some ppl alter the main door entrance to one side.
    ...or angle it slightly so it no longer align with the area that the door/facade is facing...

I think you got the concept of fengshui wrong lah. the qi needs to flow through the entire house, not just straight into your bedroom, plus
    and kitchen is also an import part of the home, it is not just a place for your maid to do her cooking.

yah. the 3 most impt parts of the house - the stove, bedroom, and perhaps the front door (or main facing). if you get all these 3 elements correct, u are more or less there. the rest is just small compensation. there is a very good reason why the FS master bot his SM unit at that specific stack.

yah. the 3 most impt parts of the house - the stove, bedroom, and perhaps the front door (or main facing). if you get all these 3 elements correct, u are more or less there. the rest is just small compensation. there is a very good reason why the FS master bot his SM unit at that specific stack.
    I see... Can recommend ur fs master to me but in 2014

I see... Can recommend ur fs master to me but in 2014
    of coz.. pm me when time comes

but i must add that:
    一命,二運,三風水,四書,五德

4 and 5 more impt. so what is more impt is to do good and constantly learn and upgrade. FS can only help that much.

if each component is 20%, we can change 60% but not the first 40%.

of coz.. pm me when time comes

but i must add that:
    一命,二運,三風水,四書,五德

4 and 5 more impt. so what is more impt is to do good and constantly learn and upgrade. FS can only help that much.

if each component is 20%, we can change 60% but not the first 40%.
    In the version I know, your four and five tebalik.

And not percentage but in order of importance.

If your fate, destiny and luck is against you, all the cleverness and hardwork is of little use.

Most important is Fate and Destiny...clever scholar due young is typical example...

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    In the version I know, your four and five tebalik.

And not percentage but in order of importance.

If your fate, destiny and luck is against you, all the cleverness and hardwork is of little use.

Most important is Fate and Destiny...clever scholar due young is typical example...
    well what i was told is that 4 and 5 can change all the rest. nevertheless, since 1 and 2 are not possible to change, we don't dwell on them. 3 is possible to change, so why not change it?

well what i was told is that 4 and 5 can change all the rest. nevertheless, since 1 and 2 are not possible to change, we don't dwell on them. 3 is possible to change, so why not change it?
    . If u really into fs than u should ask ur master which unit, facing and most important show him the interior layout before u spend million to buy the unit rather than get the house than bring him to see see look look.. Wat if he say u siao Liao this unit u buy will cause u bad luck, bad health and siao all the way. Will u sell ur unit or rent out? if u will never follow wat he ask u to do than better not to engage one.if he ask u to block the entrance with false partition which will make ur house look small and dim will u do it? if he say paint whole house pink colour plus floor tiles must hack and replace with green colour tiles will u do it? Place the alter table beside tv console facing u while u watch tv will u do it? Place the bed 45dec facing the window at master bedroom will u do it. Worst if he tell u next building facing ur unit got 杀气.. Than u got to buy this and that to block block the 杀气 . I come across a lot fs master telling my client to do funny thing but also thank to their request that when I made money..

. If u really into fs than u should ask ur master which unit, facing and most important show him the interior layout before u spend million to buy the unit rather than get the house than bring him to see see look look.. Wat if he say u siao Liao this unit u buy will cause u bad luck, bad health and siao all the way. Will u sell ur unit or rent out? if u will never follow wat he ask u to do than better not to engage one.if he ask u to block the entrance with false partition which will make ur house look small and dim will u do it? if he say paint whole house pink colour plus floor tiles must hack and replace with green colour tiles will u do it? Place the alter table beside tv console facing u while u watch tv will u do it? Place the bed 45dec facing the window at master bedroom will u do it. Worst if he tell u next building facing ur unit got 杀气.. Than u got to buy this and that to block block the 杀气 . I come across a lot fs master telling my client to do funny thing but also thank to their request that when I made money..
    No, shanhz did his homework before purchasing the unit.
    He eventually decided on sm for the fengshui.

I don't know much and don't believe in Fs at all but it is evident that his stack has very good fengshui, You can ask around as well with your own FS master.
    Was told have mountain and water, and the swimming pool looks like a yuan bao and is directly facing his stack.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 06-12-12 at 00:16.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    No, shanhz did his homework before purchasing the unit.
    He eventually decided on sm for the fengshui.

I don't know much and don't believe in Fs at all but it is evident that his stack has very good fengshui, You can ask around as well with your own FS master.
    Was told have mountain and water, and the swimming pool looks like a yuan bao and is directly facing his stack.
    Wat is good to u may not be good to me .. Yishun got mountain? Than I must tell u from my unit I can see real mountain, reservoir, and swimming pool, plus main door not facing balcony 有山有水 dun need to imagine all can see by my own eye.. but agent told me can see Singapore flyer. The big wheel that roll money into Singapore huat ah. But I dun believe from my unit can see! but than still need to see财 位, I believe in fs but sometime the master ask u to do funny thing will u follow a not. Like my client dun know husband or wife lack of fire in their life. So master ask them to paint the bedhead area in red.. Husband refuse so the master advice to paint the wall red first than cover with partitional wall than lay wall paper to my client choice.Their 财位 at common toilet also need to build a red shelf inside the toilet and grow money plant. Some master advice put this ornament here and there but if client dun want .. Master will advice to put inside false ceiling..-after all I believe in fs just than when ask to build or put funny ornament here and there I know I will not follow. So I will not engage one to limit my house interior design. For example I like to hack down my kitchen wall to made the living look bigger but master say fs not good,how? To do or not do! Since pay ppl professional service than got to follow right! But I also want a open concept kitchen. Does it mean hack half wall than build glass in the centre to see through. Half half win win situation is it?

aiya, when talk about FS, it is like talking about religion and politics. there is no middle ground. there's always 2 camps and you can never get them to meet in between. that's why i never talk much about FS here. what for? it's just another "political" discussion that will end up nowhere.

let's move on...

aiya, when talk about FS, it is like talking about religion and politics. there is no middle ground. there's always 2 camps and you can never get them to meet in between. that's why i never talk much about FS here. what for? it's just another "political" discussion that will end up nowhere.

let's move on...
    For fun only la.. Dun take it so serious.wat I mention in real life ppl are doing. Another example if ur bedroom is so small and u wanted a king size bed but after u placing the bed. The bed pop out 20cm facing ur master bedroom door entrance which lead to ur corridor to living room than how? Or the condo aluminum sliding wardrobe c/w full size mirror facing the bed?

For fun only la.. Dun take it so serious.wat I mention in real life ppl are doing. Another example if ur bedroom is so small and u wanted a king size bed but after u placing the bed. The bed pop out 20cm facing ur master bedroom door entrance which lead to ur corridor to living room than how? Or the condo aluminum sliding wardrobe c/w full size mirror facing the bed?
    ok ok.. anyway, like i say, FS is about harmony and environmental science. my master is a very practical person. he advocates maximising the interaction between external and internal environment to achieve the best synergy.

until now, my house is very comfortable and everybody (in the family) feels like coming home and stay at home rather than hang out other places. that is what FS is all about.

correct use of lights, fans, painting with the right colour, etc etc. all common sense things that sometimes we miss out. maximising the good sectors in the house and avoiding the bad sectors. eg: choosing the right room to sleep and to study to maximise the benefits of that sector.

Noticed that in Nov 2012, there was a 2 bed room (710 sq ft) unit that was sold breaking the 1 million mark for the first time. Anyone with more details as to which floor the unit belong?

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Noticed that in Nov 2012, there was a 2 bed room (710 sq ft) unit that was sold breaking the 1 million mark for the first time. Anyone with more details as to which floor the unit belong?
    unit 710 is the B2 layout, can be found at block 101 & 109.
    both facing the guardhouse and west noon sun.

Cool

unit 710 is the B2 layout, can be found at block 101 & 109.
    both facing the guardhouse and west noon sun.
    no. it is type B3, stack 5 in block 101. i think it should be the highest floor (ie 23).