Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 61116212627282930313233343536414651 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Cool, you can actually see foresque and tree house from town.
    thanks for the pic gfoo. which building and floor did you take the photo from?

mai hiam buay pai sir. still think i paid too much, especially in these peakish times. this makes me feel a little better. all these posts are obviously vested - trying to justify my own purchase, that i wasn't that much of a dolt.
    If you can reduce your loan tenure, i am dead sure you will be the happier person than those have a longer tenure..

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    If you can reduce your loan tenure, i am dead sure you will be the happier person than those have a longer tenure..
    Pay full better right? Uncle...

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    the ones i have at most 60% LTV so should be ok lah. worse come to worse pay up lor.

the ones i have at most 60% LTV so should be ok lah. worse come to worse pay up lor.
    Wow bro u rich.. Ppl worse come worse sell house or rental out, u pay up

view from ferrell

Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.

[QUOTE=chueec]Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.[/QUOT Bro have Wing Tai install the window already? or did they took out the blue cover?

[QUOTE=Nighttrain]
    Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.[/QUOT Bro have Wing Tai install the window already? or did they took out the blue cover?
    The blue covering is being removed progressively by workers this afternoon for block 103 only and certain section of this block only. I could see the window frames installed but having something white laid over them for protection.

For block 109, level 9 and below already completed the brick wall and partition, need to pay money by this Tuesday.

[QUOTE=chueec]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain

The blue covering is being removed progressively by workers this afternoon for block 103 only and certain section of this block only. I could see the window frames installed but having something white laid over them for protection.

For block 109, level 9 and below already completed the brick wall and partition, need to pay money by this Tuesday.
    So have to pay how many per cent ??? I just paid my 40 per cent 2 month ago

[QUOTE=Nighttrain]
    So have to pay how many per cent ??? I just paid my 40 per cent 2 month ago
    You should be well aware of the progressive payments...for brick wall...5%. Yours will be later cos higher floor.

Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.
    i spotted white undies of blk 101 near showroom. kut kut peh peh.

6 panel balconies of foresque. block 103

Thumbs up

very nice. thanks sunrise.

do you have any more pics or zoom-ins?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    i spotted white undies of blk 101 near showroom. kut kut peh peh.
    I spotted one and only one naked glass pane in blk 101 yesterday and the glass looked greenish (similar to Tree House glass pane colour...I think). You probably have spotted the white undies belonging to this pane...should bring it to your room and admire.

I spotted one and only one naked glass pane in blk 101 yesterday and the glass looked greenish (similar to Tree House glass pane colour...I think). You probably have spotted the white undies belonging to this pane...should bring it to your room and admire.
    Sorry...should be blk 103 instead of 101.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan80
    very nice. thanks sunrise.

do you have any more pics or zoom-ins?
    sorry no, took from a pocket camera.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    6 panel balconies of foresque. block 103
    i wonder why they remove the scaffolding before they fix the bedroom window concrete frame?

Hi all,

New to the forum.. Been trying to register but encounter errors previously. I bought an unit at 103 few months back. Been monitoring this thread for past few months..

Wanted to check with those who bought an unit here if you have gotten your stamp duty rebate? I still not gotten mine. thanks.

Kekin

Quote Originally Posted by kekinlim
    Hi all,

New to the forum.. Been trying to register but encounter errors previously. I bought an unit at 103 few months back. Been monitoring this thread for past few months..

Wanted to check with those who bought an unit here if you have gotten your stamp duty rebate? I still not gotten mine. thanks.

Kekin
    you can ask your agent to help or you call wincheers office direct.

Hi all,

Kekin
    how long has it been since completion?

Hi all,

Kekin
    Hi, new to the forum too. Am vested in Foresque too. 20% downpayment and stamp duty was paid in early Dec 2012 but have not heard back from developer regarding the 2 rebates.

Just got my agent to visit the showflat to chase the PIC...heard there is a huge backlog for the rebates??? Any bros who bought a unit in Foresque can share how long it took to receive the rebates?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcin
    Hi, new to the forum too. Am vested in Foresque too. 20% downpayment and stamp duty was paid in early Dec 2012 but have not heard back from developer regarding the 2 rebates.

Just got my agent to visit the showflat to chase the PIC...heard there is a huge backlog for the rebates??? Any bros who bought a unit in Foresque can share how long it took to receive the rebates?
    the rebates takes about 4-5 months after the date of purchase.

Hi all,

Kekin
    It should be only 2-3 months from the date of payment of exercise of option and payment of stamp duty.

However be sure that you have adequate documentation/agreement to claim the rebate. I am told, though not sure, that last year as part of control measures, Government banned the developers to give stamp duty rebates. If it has already taken considerable time, be sure that you are not affected by the rule and there is enough documentation for you to claim the rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    It should be only 2-3 months from the date of payment of exercise of option and payment of stamp duty.

However be sure that you have adequate documentation/agreement to claim the rebate. I am told, though not sure, that last year as part of control measures, Government banned the developers to give stamp duty rebates. If it has already taken considerable time, be sure that you are not affected by the rule and there is enough documentation for you to claim the rebate.
    There are the 2 side-letters officially issued by the developer on the stamp duty rebate and 5% cash incentive...based on the wording in those documents...the maximum time for them to provide the rebate is 1 month from the completion of the 20% downpayment and proof of stamp duty payment.

It seems that the developer is taking its own sweet time to process the rebates and not honoring their written committment...

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcin
    There are the 2 side-letters officially issued by the developer on the stamp duty rebate and 5% cash incentive...based on the wording in those documents...the maximum time for them to provide the rebate is 1 month from the completion of the 20% downpayment and proof of stamp duty payment.

It seems that the developer is taking its own sweet time to process the rebates and not honoring their written committment...
    you have to call them and ask, writing and imagining here won't do you any good.

Hi All,

To update everyone, my agent has called wing tai few weeks back and when we asked them about the rebate, they say they did not receive our scan NRIC so cannot process the rebate. If we don't call them, we dont even know we need to submit the scanned NRIC. I checked the agreement signed for this rebate and it is not mentioned about the scanned nric. It was stated in the agreement that once the 20% downpayment is received together with the stamp duty, a cheque will be issued within 14 days. My stamp duty certificate is issued on 19th Oct. THis is ridiculous. I even send an email to them but they dont even bother to reply after a few email chaser.

Anyone can advise who we can escalate to? This is taking really too long. Thanks.

P.S. Hope the other readers can come up to share your experience and how we can expedite on this. thanks.

Kekin

Hi All,

To update everyone, my agent has called wing tai few weeks back and when we asked them about the rebate, they say they did not receive our scan NRIC so cannot process the rebate. If we don't call them, we dont even know we need to submit the scanned NRIC. I checked the agreement signed for this rebate and it is not mentioned about the scanned nric. It was stated in the agreement that once the 20% downpayment is received together with the stamp duty, a cheque will be issued within 14 days. My stamp duty certificate is issued on 19th Oct. THis is ridiculous. I even send an email to them but they dont even bother to reply after a few email chaser.

Anyone can advise who we can escalate to? This is taking really too long. Thanks. If not wrong i got it within 3 months

P.S. Hope the other readers can come up to share your experience and how we can expedite on this. thanks.

Kekin
    if not wrong I got it within 3 months

Just checked my old bank book, I got the stamp duty rebate deposited to my bank account 7 weeks after I signed the purchase agreement.

Today, Wing Tai shares dropped...the bosses in bad mood ...so it will take longer to approve any payment...

Just checked my old bank book, I got the stamp duty rebate deposited to my bank account 7 weeks after I signed the purchase agreement.

Today, Wing Tai shares dropped...the bosses in bad mood ...so it will take longer to approve any payment...
    How to post attach a photo from my hand phone???