Cabana:
    3 bedder- 10 units
    3+ study - 4 units.

Penthouse
    2 bedder - 1 unit
    3 bedder - 7 units
    3 + study - 3 units

you will look at www.foresque-residences.sg and then follow STAR BUYS
    i thought 1,2 & 3 bedders already sold out and how come many agents still advertise them on propertyguru and iproperty?

highest $1,515 PSF IN MAR 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    highest $1,515 PSF IN MAR 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT
    ...wah more expensive than Hillier...

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...wah more expensive than Hillier...
    How come still got 1 bedroom unit on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    How come still got 1 bedroom unit on sale?
    Might as well buy hillion

Made a call to Wincheer yesterday. Apparently according to Mr Philip, the expected TOP is in 2H 2014. Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that the TOP was suppose to be in Q1 2014 instead? That's still a long way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    Made a call to Wincheer yesterday. Apparently according to Mr Philip, the expected TOP is in 2H 2014. Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that the TOP was suppose to be in Q1 2014 instead? That's still a long way to go...
    thanks mate, excellent news!

Default Request for payment

Just got a notice from the lawyers on the 50th % payment. Ceiling completion on the unit.

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow
    Just got a notice from the lawyers on the 50th % payment. Ceiling completion on the unit.
    I just paid mine on this Monday.. So now got to wait for Wat next to complete than need to pay again? I notice that almost every 6 month I have to make payment.

I just paid mine on this Monday.. So now got to wait for Wat next to complete than need to pay again? I notice that almost every 6 month I have to make payment.
    Since there are two more 5% payment to make before TOP, and each payment interval is 6 months as you have observed, so the TOP will be mid MAY 2014. Think this is still a realistic estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Since there are two more 5% payment to make before TOP, and each payment interval is 6 months as you have observed, so the TOP will be mid MAY 2014. Think this is still a realistic estimate.
    May I know wat is the next 5% pay for???

May I know wat is the next 5% pay for???
    The next 5% is for door, window frames, electrical wiring, internal plastering and plumbing.

I thought you should have been advised by your lawyer on the payments when you bought the unit ??

The next 5% is for door, window frames, electrical wiring, internal plastering and plumbing.

I thought you should have been advised by your lawyer on the payments when you bought the unit ??
    I forgot where I place the doc. Last week the lawyer staff piss me off.. Call me on Friday and ask me to go to their office and must issue a cashier order to pay for the property..I ask her y can't I issue personal cheque instead.the reason she give is I first time use cpf therefore they need more time to instruct cpf board. Y so last min ..I got to cheong to the bank to do all this, think I dun have to work..than again after making the payment , she ask for my cpf latest statement. Than again I forgot my sin pass got to go to cpf board . After I e mail to her the doc. She call me say I got to maintain $69500 from my cpf...which mean $139000 from both me and my wife cannot use to pay for the house. I asked her is this the new cm and yet she say yes. Agent did not mention the day I sign on the dot. Got to make few call to agent friend to double confirm the rule than call up her and f her up.. got to tell her I sold my property before I buy this one la!!!

you guys are fast. my lawyers only just called me to pay up 10% for structure

Post Possible to petition for a name change from Petir Road to Dairy Farm Boulevard?

I am paying a lot for my 3 bedder. I just want to get the best out of it. Call me colonial mindset or whatever, there was once a local article about how an address makes a property attractive but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, if you google, there's all kind of foreign articles in universal agreement.

I got this from the URA website:

Withdrawal and Change of Street Name
    Q12 Can an existing street name be changed or withdrawn?
    A12 Such applications will not be considered, especially if they affect numerous existing addresses as it would cause too much inconvenience to the residences and/or businesses along the road.

Not sure what is the extent of the applicablity of the excerpt but the stretch of Petir Rd after the Chestnut Ave junction that Foresque is on is an extension that was never there about 6 to 7 years ago so there might be a slim chance and there is no other buildings using that stretch as of now and it leads to Dairy Farm Road. Hopefully amongst us there is an URA heavyweight. Other choices available just like the way streets are named in Sengkang and Punggol:

Dairy Farm Drive
    Dairy Farm Grove
    Dairy Farm View
    Dairy Farm Lane
    Dairy Farm Walk
    Dairy Farm Plains

It may be a sensitive issue when PAP magazine is called PETIR which means “lightning” in Malay. This idea can only work if we have massive support. Please lend me your support.
    Last edited by Bought In; 21-05-13 at 22:17.

Before you brought up this issue on street names, I already had this dislike for Petir even though I didn't know what it meant, just did not sound 'high class' to me. I share in your view to link it to Dairy Farm...but who are we to change road name...maybe not if you are rich enough to pay for change thru whatever means...under table??

Before you brought up this issue on street names, I already had this dislike for Petir even though I didn't know what it meant, just did not sound 'high class' to me. I share in your view to link it to Dairy Farm...but who are we to change road name...maybe not if you are rich enough to pay for change thru whatever means...under table??
    I declared Foreskill will be named diary farmkill..

Default Possible to petition for a name change from Petir Road to Dairy Farm Boulevard?

Bro, wish us luck. Really hope to garner support and get in touch with both developer and MP Teo Ho Pin. (Developer before we pay up entirely and MP for our electoral support)

Only if all households unite, do we have negotiating power.

In terms of impression given, I think ours look more “atas” than the other two despite their fancy designs. Hopefully, it will raise our property value by 0.5% to 1% at least. Please more supporters! When it looks like we have something going, I volunteer to collect signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bought In
    Bro, wish us luck. Really hope to garner support and get in touch with both developer and MP Teo Ho Pin. (Developer before we pay up entirely and MP for our electoral support)

In terms of impression given, I think ours look more “atas” than the other two despite their fancy designs. Hopefully, it will raise our property value by 0.5% to 1% at least. Please more supporters! When it looks like we have something going, I volunteer to collect signatures.
    try the MP first, if failed then try opposition party. sure works.

Sunrise, you have a point. I should sound out the MP first.

You think Petir Rd is bad, wait till you get Pending Rd...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Sunrise, I am also wondering if Wincheer tried changing the road name to give it some snob appeal. Maybe I will give them a call too. URA, being a government agency may not want to get into snob appeal when the social divide is a problem. Even LKY recognises there is a problem. But Wincheer probably would and should have tried.

p/s i am not but call me a snob or whatever, i just want this investment to be a steady one.

there is nothing wrong with Petir. this is an affordable suburban condo. dun read too much into things lah.

gfoo, I admire the way you look at it. Yes, Bedok Reservoir / Serangoon / Elias condos also same road as public housing and many other examples too.

Teo Ho Pin, this guy centre of the whole AIM scandal and his goof with slvia Lim now lie low liao.. Next election may not be around ...

gfoo, I admire the way you look at it. Yes, Bedok Reservoir / Serangoon / Elias condos also same road as public housing and many other examples too.
    At the prices they are charging us, Wincheer had better build this condo double and triple swee - take their time and build, dun cut corners, i happy already.

Whatever it is, keep the name short pls. Long address makes form filling a nitemare.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachelz
    Whatever it is, keep the name short pls. Long address makes form filling a nitemare.
    Petir rd is definitely shorter than diary farm rd..

[QUOTE=flagship74]Petir rd is definitely shorter than diary farm rd..[/ can name the rd name after my father name... Next time I can tell ppl this is my father rd and my son can tell ppl this is my ah gong rd ... So shiok.