Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435363738434853 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    are u from Wing Tai? or have u bought a unit?

if so, thought u should be looking at the progress...TOP instead of number of unit left.
    all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    all of the above
    Sunrise, you are from Wingtai? Any chance of Foresque being ready by Q4 this year? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    Sunrise, you are from Wingtai? Any chance of Foresque being ready by Q4 this year? Thanks.
    Yes, it will be ready before X'mas...when you see the sun rises from the west. Keep you hope rolling high.

Based on Developer site, only 36 units remain unsold as mentioned by Sunrise. Some further details and analysis:

Unsold units consist of:

1 BR - 2 (down from 5 earlier)
    2 BR - 4 (down from 7 earlier)
    Total small units - 6 (down from 12 earlier)

4 BR - 5 (down from 6 earlier)
    Cabana - 14 (no change)
    Penthouse - 11 - no change
    Total big units - 30 (down from 31 earlier)

So, small units are moving and once remaining 6 are sold, no more pressure on prices on these units by way of discounts from the developer. Big units will take time to clear and will keep the pressure on the big size units.

Below are the range of net prices that the developer is offering:

1BR - S$647k. 463sf or psf of 1397
    2BR - S$913k. 667-743sf or psf of 1228-1378 depending upon which size units are unsold.

4BR - 1.65m. 1399-1432sf or psf of 1150-1179 depending upon unit
    Cabana/Penthouses - 1.45m - 2.12m, psfs of 750-1300. Difficult to analyse as the area utilisations very different.

My takeaway - if you are holding units upto sizes of 3BRs, prices are holding around 1400 for 1BR, 1300 for 2 BR and 1200 for 3 BR and are unlikely to get pressure from Developers discounts being given.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    URA caveats shows total 400 sold till January. That means 96 unsold (out of 496)

Foresque marketing site shows 43 available for sale. (1BR-5, 2BR-7, 4BR-6, Cabana-14, Penthouse-11).

By deduction, it seems that 53 have been sold from the last caveat to date of updating of Foresque site.

Anyway, out os 43 unsold, 31 are 4BR, Cabana and Penthouse. Bros who are already vested should not be too worried on 8%(discount)+3% (Stamp duty) +5% (ABSD rebate) being offered by the developer to clear these big/expensive (total quantum) units. Once pending 12 small units (1BR, 2 BR) are sold, there will not be competing units from developer.

Looking at the caveats, Jan sales were at psf of 948 (2099sf), 1172 (1184sf), 1299 (1421sf) and 1359 (749sf). One may also safely assume that they may not be best located units.

Looking at the development, one may expect TOP in first quarter of 2014 - that is just one year away.

I get a feeling, amonst 3 (EcoForesTree), Foresque may be the most sought after project in future, considering the location and facilities.

Look forward to happy stay in Foresque... Good luck!!

Trying to arrive at PSFs for big units also. Comes to:

Cabana 3BR,3+S: 1160-1311 psf (1.76-2.4m for 1518-1830 sf).

Penthouse 2BR - 1043-1295 psf (1.45m for 1119 or 1389 sf)
    Penthouse 3+S: 916-941 psf (2.2m for2336 or 2400 sf)

Based on Developer site, only 36 units remain unsold as mentioned by Sunrise. Some further details and analysis:

Unsold units consist of:

Cabana - 14 (no change)

So, small units are moving and once remaining 6 are sold, no more pressure on prices on these units by way of discounts from the developer. Big units will take time to clear and will keep the pressure on the big size units.

Below are the range of net prices that the developer is offering:

1BR - S$647k. 463sf or psf of 1397
    2BR - S$913k. 667-743sf or psf of 1228-1378 depending upon which size units are unsold.

4BR - 1.65m. 1399-1432sf or psf of 1150-1179 depending upon unit
    Cabana/Penthouses - 1.45m - 2.12m, psfs of 750-1300. Difficult to analyse as the area utilisations very different.

My takeaway - if you are holding units upto sizes of 3BRs, prices are holding around 1400 for 1BR, 1300 for 2 BR and 1200 for 3 BR and are unlikely to get pressure from Developers discounts being given.

Hi all,

very new to this forum.

1 - Won't the psf be lower since these prices are inclsive of the discount. Or am i incorrect?

2 - The total number im seeing as left over on the website is 22? Basing on the individual breakdowns for the Cabana (11 units) + 4BR (5 units) + 2BR (4 units) + 2BR (2 units).

I think the agents owns the website and not the developer themselves.

Ha.. My lawyer has asked me to pay the next 10% of the progress of my unit today. How long would the next payment for the 5% be?

Thanks all for the advise

I have taken the NET prices as being advertised by developer. Hence the price are after adjusting discounts.

I dont see penhouses in your list. Seems the list is not complete. Probably the agent has given up on penthouses. Kidding.

Payments are linked to respective units progress and therefore the timinngs are different for different units depending upon block and the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethloh82
    Hi all,

very new to this forum.

1 - Won't the psf be lower since these prices are inclsive of the discount. Or am i incorrect?

2 - The total number im seeing as left over on the website is 22? Basing on the individual breakdowns for the Cabana (11 units) + 4BR (5 units) + 2BR (4 units) + 2BR (2 units).

Ha.. My lawyer has asked me to pay the next 10% of the progress of my unit today. How long would the next payment for the 5% be?

I have taken the NET prices as being advertised by developer. Hence the price are after adjusting discounts.

I dont see penhouses in your list. Seems the list is not complete. Probably the agent has given up on penthouses. Kidding.

Payments are linked to respective units progress and therefore the timinngs are different for different units depending upon block and the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethloh82
    Hi all,

very new to this forum.

Yesterday, I drove by to check on the construction progress, and noticed that there is some construction activity going on in the empty land (sandwiched between the showflat and the heavy vehicle carpark).

Seems like land clearing and building a 2-storey temp structure. Any one can shed light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcin
    Yesterday, I drove by to check on the construction progress, and noticed that there is some construction activity going on in the empty land (sandwiched between the showflat and the heavy vehicle carpark).

Seems like land clearing and building a 2-storey temp structure. Any one can shed light on this?
    its an educational institute. maybe for training new citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    its an educational institute. maybe for training new citizen.
    sorry, its not the educational institute. its situated next to it. it must be the new showroom of another condo project located next to dairy farm estate.
    in order to have enough parking lots for viewers they display the showroom there.

whoa...
    92% sold.

It's more than that - they have sold out their 2 bedders and are left with one one bedder. They just conducted their topping out ceremony - which means about one year to TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidtales
    It's more than that - they have sold out their 2 bedders and are left with one one bedder. They just conducted their topping out ceremony - which means about one year to TOP.
    How u get the detail of the top date

i hope they won't rush things - and come up with something of a high quality

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    i hope they won't rush things - and come up with something of a high quality
    Passing by every night, seeing them work till 10 pm even working on Sunday .. Some of the unit have their window fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Passing by every night, seeing them work till 10 pm even working on Sunday .. Some of the unit have their window fixed
    lol. from Tiong Aik's site their bit completes Oct 2013, so add a little more for landscaping and the internals - seems like Q1 2014 is a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    lol. from Tiong Aik's site their bit completes Oct 2013, so add a little more for landscaping and the internals - seems like Q1 2014 is a reality.
    Bro u sure Bo looking at the current state... Almost 90% without window so which mean the interior tiling not yet start to lay.. Let look at tree house almost 6 month already still haven top..

Bro u sure Bo looking at the current state... Almost 90% without window so which mean the interior tiling not yet start to lay.. Let look at tree house almost 6 month already still haven top..
    i hope you're right. the later it is, the better it is for me.

Construction of the sky garden between block 101 and 103 has started...finally. Both blocks are now connected at the top floor.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Construction of the sky garden between block 101 and 103 has started...finally. Both blocks are now connected at the top floor.
    Some of the block also started to undress to have the wall painted and install window.. Forseque construction completed on 10 oct 2013 but at tree house bill board started 2014 4q than complete who to believe ?????

Some of the block also started to undress to have the wall painted and install window.. Forseque construction completed on 10 oct 2013 but at tree house bill board started 2014 4q than complete who to believe ?????
    The developers must 'play safe' when come to displaying the TOP date. Usually, they will advertise and show the TOP date as the latest allowable date permissable under the law.

You mentioned that Foresque construction to complete on 10 Oct 2013, where did you get this information?? My guess is mid 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    The developers must 'play safe' when come to displaying the TOP date. Usually, they will advertise and show the TOP date as the latest allowable date permissable under the law.

You mentioned that Foresque construction to complete on 10 Oct 2013, where did you get this information?? My guess is mid 2014.
    they wrote it at the bill board outside the construction site.

That's quick

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000
    That's quick
    But look at the building it still look very raw to me dun thing can be ready by oct..

...doubt Oct possible, TH looks more ready but possibly earliest in June/July....Foresque external plastering still taw in many places and zero landscaping seen at this stage....plus all the water features, most likely 1st Q 2014.

It could be that structure construction is scheduled to be completed in Oct but fittings to and landscaping thereafter, so TOP will should be ~6 month after that.

For those who are interested to know exactly how the Cross Island Line will
    cut through the Central Catchment Forest Reserve, I've attached a picture taken from http://habitatnews.nus.edu.sg Fortunately or unfortunately, the line will not be cutting under Foresque.

Default 28 units to go

Another 8 units sold. 28 still to go.

All 6 small units gone. 4br down by 2 to 3. No movements for cabana 14 units and penthouses 11 units.

They kind of got stuck witb cabana and penhouses. Wouldnt be surprised and worried if they increase discounts further to clear these 25 Umits.

]

Unsold units consist of:

Cabana - 14 (no change)

Last edited by Sunray; 28-03-13 at 22:42.

Another 8 units sold. 28 still to go.

All 6 small units gone. 4br down by 2 to 3. No movements for cabana 14 units and penthouses 11 units.

They kind of got stuck witb cabana and penhouses. Wouldnt be surprised and worried if they increase discounts further to clear these 25 Umits.

]
    What bedded are the balance Cabana units? How much u know?