Page 1 of 55 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Default Foresque Residences

ear nature reserve and forever greenery environment !Easy access to BKE , PIE and Causeway ! Reputable Developer (WingTai Asia)No baywindow ,planters and homeshelters thus having more space!Near reputable schools (Bukit Panjang Primary School)!Future MRT (Hillview)! More Studio units as compared to preexisting projects within the vicinity ! Near Bukit Panjang Plaza ! NS Facing (Air ventilation)! Near Private estate (Greenhill estate ) ! Near Jurong lake district with future potential growth! Elevated site as project is built on higher ground ! Basement carpark ! Preliminary information Number of storeys : 24Number of units : 496Full condo facilities Sizes:Cabana Units = 1500-2100sf1BR = < 500sf2BR = 753sf3BR = 1203sf3+1BR = 1200-1300sf4BR = 1446sf Penthouses 2,3,3+1 & 4 =1100-2600sf1&2BR consists of electric cookers & integrated fridge3BR & 4BR consists of gas cookers/microoven/standalone fridge, maid%27s room consists of WC and smallbalcony in master bedrooms , Bravat Sanitary & Hansgrohe4BR only has bathtubsBus services :700 (Orchard)966 (Marine Parade)
    QuikPro No:IPL841258Property Type:CondominiumTenure:99 YearsLand Area:0Asking Price psf:SGD 1,100.00Maintenance Fee:0Posted Date:31/03/2011

Default New Launch: Foresque residence

Description:
    Near nature reserve and forever greenery environment !
    Easy access to BKE , PIE and Causeway !
    Reputable Developer (WingTai Asia)
    No baywindow ,planters and homeshelters thus having more space!
    Near reputable schools (Bukit Panjang Primary School)!
    Future MRT (Hillview)!
    More Studio units as compared to preexisting projects within the vicinity !
    Near Bukit Panjang Plaza !
    NS Facing (Air ventilation)!
    Near Private estate (Greenhill estate ) !
    Near Jurong lake district with future potential growth!
    Elevated site as project is built on higher ground !
    Basement carpark !

Preliminary information

Number of storeys : 24
    Number of units : 496
    Full condo facilities

Sizes:
    Cabana Units = 1500-2100sf
    1BR = < 500sf
    2BR = 753sf
    3BR = 1203sf
    3+1BR = 1200-1300sf
    4BR = 1446sf
    Penthouses 2,3,3+1 & 4 =1100-2600sf

1&2BR consists of electric cookers & integrated fridge
    3BR & 4BR consists of gas cookers/microoven/standalone fridge, maid%27s room consists of WC and small
    balcony in master bedrooms , Bravat Sanitary & Hansgrohe
    4BR only has bathtubs

Psf? How much did wing tai buy the land?

Default foresque residences

WING Tai Holdings has beaten eight other bidders with its top offer of $177.4 million or $345 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) for a 99-year-leasehold residential site on Petir Road.

The bid was slightly below the $350-$400 psf ppr analysts said the site could fetch - based on an eventual average selling price of $800 psf - when it was launched at the end of August.

But the large number of bids surprised some, as recent state land tenders have drawn a more muted response from developers. Analysts attributed the change this time to the Petir Road site's location.

'Most of the sites offered so far this year under the Government Land Sales programme are in the North-east and East regions,' said Ong Teck Hui, Credo Real Estate's executive director of research and consultancy. 'So developers probably see a lot of potential in this area. I think it goes to show that many developers are more selective after the Aug 30 measures but they are not staying away if they see an opportunity.'

CBRE Research director Leonard Tay said: 'The quantum of the bids indicates developers are optimistic about the location of this site, given the sell-out of the adjacent 429-unit Tree House condominium in the second quarter of 2010.'

Credo's Mr Ong said the closeness of the bid prices suggests no one is 'chasing' sites.

Analysts reckon new residential project on the site can sell for around $750-$800 psf - or more if Wing Tai chooses to pitch it as a mid-tier product.

The 99-year-leasehold Tree House was launched at $830 psf on average in April 2010. And units at Mi Casa, a 99-year-leasehold condo at Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3, went for $700-$850 psf between July and September.

Wing Tai's bid was just 2 per cent above the second-highest offer of $173.8 million or $338 psf ppr from Sim Lian Land.

Other bidders included City Developments and Allgreen Properties, and there was joint offer from Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint.

The site is about 2.3ha with a maximum permissible gross floor area of about 514,000 sq ft. Around 430 units can be built on it.

For es que.. 4 ass kill?

How come now got "Forest Kill" condo. situated so near to Tree House. Anti-climax.

Pronounced "Forex" for currency trading pundits... Or money changers to house their offsprings.

Thanks for the clarification. Need to join my son in his weekly phonics lesson liao. lol.

I just received a brochure from a Propnex agent outside my child's phonic's class. Went to Bt Panjang Plaza and saw another agent promoting this development there.

He told me that the price ranges about $1000 - $1100 psf and asked me to go to VVIP preview. Got 10 percent discount wor..and waiver of stamp duty leh. So good ar.

Asked him whether this development next to Tree House. He said ya..ya.. Then asked him Tree House around $830psf and this one so ex. He said land prices has increased a lot since.

next to treehouse also can call near Jurong lake district???? then might as well say near airport, near orchard, near MBS and near Sentosa???? haha

Quote Originally Posted by fisho
    I just received a brochure from a Propnex agent outside my child's phonic's class. Went to Bt Panjang Plaza and saw another agent promoting this development there.

He told me that the price ranges about $1000 - $1100 psf and asked me to go to VVIP preview. Got 10 percent discount wor..and waiver of stamp duty leh. So good ar.

Asked him whether this development next to Tree House. He said ya..ya.. Then asked him Tree House around $830psf and this one so ex. He said land prices has increased a lot since.
    1kpsf b4 10% discount+ stamp fees waiver?

Before. He like also quite unsure about the price. Seems like a nice chap though. These people very smart in promoting this development at Bt Panjang Plaza right in front of some booths telling the people about new and upcoming developments in Bt Panjang.

Quote Originally Posted by fisho
    Before. He like also quite unsure about the price. Seems like a nice chap though. These people very smart in promoting this development at Bt Panjang Plaza right in front of some booths telling the people about new and upcoming developments in Bt Panjang.
    If b4 den px ok mah.... Ard 900 psf.... I tot 1-1.1kpsf after discount

Simi "Foresque?" LOL! The names are getting very interesting...

Not within walking distance to Hillview MRT station right? I think there's going to be a new Chestnut Park nearby, so got one more additional selling point... I think no MRT, so shouldn't hit 1000psf bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Simi "Foresque?" LOL! The names are getting very interesting...

Not within walking distance to Hillview MRT station right? I think there's going to be a new Chestnut Park nearby, so got one more additional selling point... I think no MRT, so shouldn't hit 1000psf bah.
    haha.. H2O in Seng kang almost clearing the 1K psf loh and it is really far from MRT haha.. so maybe we can see another surprise here...

Quote Originally Posted by fooblackie
    haha.. H2O in Seng kang almost clearing the 1K psf loh and it is really far from MRT haha.. so maybe we can see another surprise here...
    h20 better den this forestkill.....at least got doorstep LRT ...hehe

I will be very surprised if can clear 1000psf... After all, Bedok Reservoir near future MRT cant hit 1000psf. Unless the selling point is nature, serene environment and exclusively private but still 1000psf here is a bit of a stretch. There're better upcoming plots in the vicinity, e.g. future Hillview site.

Quote Originally Posted by fooblackie

Foresque = Forest + Unique and pronounced as "foresk".

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

LRT really CMI. it's another 10-15 min to SK MRT... to me it is no selling pt.

the closest MRT to this new dev is Hillview MRT... sounds so much better lol

This forestkill is gonna sold out bery fast..

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    Agreed.

Some still sleeping...too much focus on Jurong Development. Overlook important things coming up in Chestnut. haha too bad.

Don't ask me what....do your research.

Why? Pray tell? Everyone suddenly wanna go back to nature ar?
    I think units can move at $900psf. After all, Wing Tai got the land cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Foresque = Forest + Unique and pronounced as "foresk".
    No, its derived from Picturesque. The "picture" in this case is the forest. So Foresque. Next time can Reservoiresque. Greeneresque. Parkesque. Cityesque. Hillesque. Burlesque. Get it?

Pop culture...

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Agreed.

Some still sleeping...too much focus on Jurong Development. Overlook important things coming up in Chestnut. haha too bad.

Don't ask me what....do your research.
    Infrastructural upgrades include two flyovers – at the junction of Woodlands Road and Bukit Panjang Road, and that of Upper Bukit Timah Road and Dairy Farm Road – and eight MRT stations, seven of which are part of the Downtown Line 2, expected to open by 2015.
    The town, which is already home to large swathes of nature reserves and reservoirs in the central part of the island, will also see three new parks.
    The largest of these is Chestnut Nature Park, a National Parks Board project. It will be built near the junction of Bukit Timah Expressway and Dairy Farm Road.
    Bukit Panjang residents can also look forward to a market and food centre at Block 259 along Bukit Panjang Ring Road. The Housing Board is finalizing plans for the market and will announce them in due course.
    There will also be new kindergarten and playground facilities in Bukit Timah and a new leisure area to be developed under the Active, Beautiful, Clean Waters (ABC) programme at Sungei Ulu Pandan.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    No, its derived from Picturesque. The "picture" in this case is the forest. So Foresque. Next time can Reservoiresque. Greeneresque. Parkesque. Cityesque. Hillesque. Burlesque. Get it?

Pop culture...
    Barber que...

Quote Originally Posted by tboonk
    Psf? How much did wing tai buy the land?
    http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9003/backpage11.jpg
    Last edited by flagship74; 14-04-11 at 22:48. Reason: repeat post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looks quite nice....no ground flr units?

looks quite nice....no ground flr units?
    Start from upper floors can sell you at higher price than ground floor ma.

....ground floor cabana units comes with high ceilings....