Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    No MRT, No views, low rise devt., 99 yr LH. $1,000 psf. Wow!
    one word - Rosyth

Like that, Regentville should be hot. Somemore opposite amenities.

Like that, Regentville should be hot. Somemore opposite amenities.
    another word NEW

Such non-conventional and even strange buyings are directly responsible for policy makers to think harder...

The facilities and design are outstanding for this project. But the interior finishing is only so-so, you have homogeneous tiles for living room and laminate flooring for bedrooms. Maintenance is $270 for 2-bedders. But it is the overall packing and vicinity to Rosyth.

If it is not 99LH, I will definitely give a cheque immediately (I almost ).

Within 1 km, also must ballot for Rosyth. No guarantee of a place. Well, good luck to buyers then since will be competing with those from HDBs around Rosyth including many PRs.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The facilities and design are outstanding for this project. But the interior finishing is only so-so, you have homogeneous tiles for living room and laminate flooring for bedrooms. Maintenance is $270 for 2-bedders. But it is the overall packing and vicinity to Rosyth.

If it is not 99LH, I will definitely give a cheque immediately (I almost ).
    I personally don't like laminate flooring coz of the hollow sound it makes when one steps on it... then at night when everybody is sleeping, it's super loud... just my preference...

Within 1 km, also must ballot for Rosyth. No guarantee of a place. Well, good luck to buyers then since will be competing with those from HDBs around Rosyth including many PRs.
    No need to ballot.... u need relationship and all vacancies will be taken up in Phase 2A... check it out in kiasuparents.com

Got. Last year 56 out of 163 applicants were successful in Phase 2C balloting. http://www.rosyth.moe.edu.sg/cos/o.x...view&rid=78756

Got. Last year 56 out of 163 applicants were successful in Phase 2C balloting. http://www.rosyth.moe.edu.sg/cos/o.x...view&rid=78756
    For 56 places, all the best to those who are applying....

so how many have been sold in the past weekend? 150?

This project leveraging on the landed residential enclave near Rosyth school.

I wonder how Fontaine Parry is doing, it was slow moving back then, i still remember maintenance fee very expensive with the river theme.

Anyone knows how much is the maintenance for Terrasse?

I recall it was doing quite well. Even the nearby Waterline is doing well too. Maintenance is about $270 for 2 bedder at Terrasse, it will go up slightly if the feeder bus FOC for 1st year is to be continued.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    This project leveraging on the landed residential enclave near Rosyth school.

I wonder how Fontaine Parry is doing, it was slow moving back then, i still remember maintenance fee very expensive with the river theme.

Anyone knows how much is the maintenance for Terrasse?
    Fontaine parry is completely solded. Only Waterline is not doing that well, considering it is selling for over a year and still not sold out. But i think it is due to the price and the size of the project. Too small and too high. For to pay at Waterline price, I will rather get Fontaine and it is cheaper and immediate.

But Terrasse is really nicely landscaped, with the river flowing down concept. It uses the sloping land and create the differential height and landscape.
    The concept of the firefly creek is novel. I am also attracted by the packaging of this condo, but on further thoughts, decided against it. The firefly thing is nice, but the novelty will wear off. It is not useful. And the frontage of a lot of units is small, and I guess it will be dark inside. And lastly, looking at the distance between opposite blks, it is short. And the price is crazy as I am looking at the PES units for the 4bdrm. BTW, alot of 4bdrms are sold. Not much choice left.

This shows that the investors have sidelined and the buyer nowadays are real demand. They are buying to stay.

I recall it was doing quite well. Even the nearby Waterline is doing well too. Maintenance is about $270 for 2 bedder at Terrasse, it will go up slightly if the feeder bus FOC for 1st year is to be continued.
    price is too high...rather go for minton cheaper

Hmmm....thought one of the agent posted priced to sell at 900psf to 950psf....but now I am reading average pricing of 1000psf? So expensive...

Probably go down take a look this upcoming weekend.

new launches in good locations all holding back first, all these lousy projects in lousy locations will help to create momentum for the high prices of condos in better locations

Yup, more than 3 projects I know have risen their prices this year, even after the latest CM. What does that spell?
    Take up rate for Terrasse is terrific. What does it spell?
    The latest inflation report noted that house prices are still climbing upwards. What does it spell?
    The number of units sold in April is approaching the 2000 units, some way more than March's figures. What does it spell?
    KBW must know his spelling well.

Some people waiting while some rushing to get that unit before the next CM?

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Fontaine parry is completely solded. Only Waterline is not doing that well, considering it is selling for over a year and still not sold out. But i think it is due to the price and the size of the project. Too small and too high. For to pay at Waterline price, I will rather get Fontaine and it is cheaper and immediate.

But Terrasse is really nicely landscaped, with the river flowing down concept. It uses the sloping land and create the differential height and landscape.
    The concept of the firefly creek is novel. I am also attracted by the packaging of this condo, but on further thoughts, decided against it. The firefly thing is nice, but the novelty will wear off. It is not useful. And the frontage of a lot of units is small, and I guess it will be dark inside. And lastly, looking at the distance between opposite blks, it is short. And the price is crazy as I am looking at the PES units for the 4bdrm. BTW, alot of 4bdrms are sold. Not much choice left.

This shows that the investors have sidelined and the buyer nowadays are real demand. They are buying to stay.
    For the psf and overall quantum, Waterline is doing well. I recall it was about about 70% sold when I visited its showflat 2 months ago. The developer has turned in profit and can lelong.

Default From Straits Times today

ENCOURAGING home sales continued over the weekend with MCL Land's Terrasse in Hougang finding buyers for more than 150 apartments.
    The homes at the 414-unit project in Hougang Avenue 2, whose preview started on Saturday, were sold at an average price of $950 per sq ft (psf).
    The 99-year leasehold project has homes ranging from 506 sq ft one-bedders to five-bedroom penthouses of about 2,210 sq ft. Ground-level garden duplexes have yet to be released.
    The Straits Times understands that a one-bedder will start from $580,000 while a five-bedroom penthouse will start from $1.85 million.
    All unit types received even interest, with 90 per cent of the buyers locals and permanent residents. The rest were foreigners from countries including Malaysia and China.

It is simply astounding how Singaporeans go shopping! GSS is coming so more shopping up ahead???

Currently, the 3 new launches that are strong in D19 are Minton, Terrasse and Space@ Kovan. While I subtly believe Terrasse is doing very well, I wonder which is doing the worse. Space appeals to a slightly different group of buyers so I think it might well qualify as the weakest among these 3 big players. Because of the promising new launch in Terrasse for May, housing figures might set new record for 2011...

only sold 150 considered good meh? I am still waiting for price to drop.
    Last edited by Montaigne; 24-05-11 at 09:55.

Space @ Kovan was almost fully sold within a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    only sold 150 considered good meh? I am still waiting for price to drop. new minister = new hope
    It's about 1/3 sold within a few days of VVIP and VIP preview. Even the phase 2 that are not released officially with less discount but with good facing have quite a number of sales.

new minister = new hope My requirement: freehold, within 700km to MRT, brand new, D19, not more than 1k psf for 2 or 3 bedders with min size 800 and 1000 respectively. very reasonable right and definitely achievable in the next few months right?

Space @ Kovan was almost fully sold within a few weeks.
    So is it fully sold now or still having that remnant floating in the market? Its been nearly 4 or 5 months already. Not hearing alot about it in recent weeks though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    new minister = new hope My requirement: freehold, within 700km to MRT, brand new, D19, not more than 1k psf for 2 or 3 bedders with min size 800 and 1000 respectively. very reasonable right and definitely achievable in the next few months right?
    Well your requirements is achievable now... no need to wait few months. At 700km from MRT, you can even buy bungalows in KL or JB with good lands...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well your requirements is achievable now... no need to wait few months. At 700km from MRT, you can even buy bungalows in KL or JB with good lands...

Now where got? I want D19! new as in less than 3-5 yrs. if got new launch even better. opps typo la, its 700m hahaha