Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Cecil Suites (D1, 99 years LH / Freehold, Yi Kai and Fission)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    65

    Post Cecil Suites (D1, 99 years LH / Freehold, Yi Kai and Fission)

    Cecil Suites is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining yourself at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away.

    They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Cecil Suites, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

    Best Regards

    New Launch Singapore

  2. #2

    Default

    FH, Leasehold 99 or 999? Price range?
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnabc77
    Cecil Suites is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining yourself at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away.

    They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Cecil Suites, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

    Best Regards

    New Launch Singapore

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    From the link (and the map) - this is the formal ICS building, now Aviva Centre?

  4. #4

    Default

    i tink same developer as robinson suites

    they bot it at dirt cheap px...if not wrong...ard 7xxpsf ppr

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    everything "to be advised".... might as well don't post....

  7. #7

    Cool

    how come more n more projects coming up in cbd area?
    i thought the last 1 will be the 1 opposite lumiere after [email protected] was launched..
    now suddenly there's cecil suites coming out from nowhere.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    how come more n more projects coming up in cbd area?
    i thought the last 1 will be the 1 opposite lumiere after [email protected] was launched..
    now suddenly there's cecil suites coming out from nowhere.
    Bcoz u nvr monitor

    Ge twr n keppel twr got approval liao ....

  9. #9

    Default

    More mm units in this area. I welcome them as my rental unit in this area will not be affected.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tink same developer as robinson suites

    they bot it at dirt cheap px...if not wrong...ard 7xxpsf ppr

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    More mm units in this area. I welcome them as my rental unit in this area will not be affected.
    Urs is not mm I suppose ? Othewise all will be fighting for the same pool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions