Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Belysa

Here in SG all also ppl whack. Near cemetary or hospital or haunted house also all ppl buy. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    anyway its glad to noe tat buyers r SMART! Esparina is the top choice for EC recently and den followed by belysa
    Most buyers bought belysa more for self-stay instead of investment.. So, convenience and amenities are very impt.. But belysa is 1.1km from the MRT and the elias mall is also a good 500-600m away.. So, for self-stay, it's the worst along with canopy, how can it be a top choice? Although it has been a long time since i taken a bus ride, but i still can remember how the bus arrival timing can be very screwed up.. So for belysa owners to locate in outskirts of OCR + having to take bus + long distance to amenities, it's not really fantastic to stay there..

The reason why it sold out so fast is because it only has around 310-320 units as compared to other ECs which have 500+ units.. None of the units have bad facing too.. And the people staying in the east are hungry judging by how badly the BTOs there oversubscribed as compared to the north, northeast or west.. And most importantly, Sim Lian helped them a lot with their DBSS pricing hahaha.. I think developers are not stupid one, this land is 260psf for a reason, and the reason is because there isn't much potential..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Most buyers bought belysa more for self-stay instead of investment.. So, convenience and amenities are very impt.. But belysa is 1.1km from the MRT and the elias mall is also a good 500-600m away.. So, for self-stay, it's the worst along with canopy, how can it be a top choice? Although it has been a long time since i taken a bus ride, but i still can remember how the bus arrival timing can be very screwed up.. So for belysa owners to locate in outskirts of OCR + having to take bus + long distance to amenities, it's not really fantastic to stay there..

The reason why it sold out so fast is because it only has around 310-320 units as compared to other ECs which have 500+ units.. None of the units have bad facing too.. And the people staying in the east are hungry judging by how badly the BTOs there oversubscribed as compared to the north, northeast or west.. And most importantly, Sim Lian helped them a lot with their DBSS pricing hahaha.. I think developers are not stupid one, this land is 260psf for a reason, and the reason is because there isn't much potential..
    anyway, its too late....those who missed belysa...tats it liao....wait for next best EC....i dun tink hf any....hahaha

anyway, u tok so badly abt this area machiam u 'miss' the boat like dat.....u cant even apply for EC wat? hehe

livia jus nxt door, prices not coming down aso leh....

nxt cheapest condo will be subsale OE now....but can b tough to get below 800psf now....but if wait longer....850psf-900psf will be the norm for OE....shall see

i stay at elias green i chose to stay there cos it used to be nice and quiet but now the way they building its going to be madness in years to come...pasir ris going to be one busy place....instead of belysa the should have built a mall or something like that white sands is not enough to cope

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    i stay at elias green i chose to stay there cos it used to be nice and quiet but now the way they building its going to be madness in years to come...pasir ris going to be one busy place....instead of belysa the should have built a mall or something like that white sands is not enough to cope
    i seldom goto white sands....btw, white sands biz soso and not vy crowded leh....ppl staying in pasir ris will goto ikea,courts,giant(free parking) or goto tampines mall 1,2,3 or a small group will visit downtown east for movies, restaurants

and yes, u r so right....ur area is super sian...construction will be on going for next 10yrs or so....cdl got another 2plots haven launch rite?

seastrand tat side aso gona hf 3 more....wow....pasir ris become a pte enclave wif so many condos?!?!

i seldom goto white sands....btw, white sands biz soso and not vy crowded leh....ppl staying in pasir ris will goto ikea,courts,giant(free parking) or goto tampines mall 1,2,3 or a small group will visit downtown east for movies, restaurants

and yes, u r so right....ur area is super sian...construction will be on going for next 10yrs or so....cdl got another 2plots haven launch rite?

seastrand tat side aso gona hf 3 more....wow....pasir ris become a pte enclave wif so many condos?!?!
    white sands carpark always full...damm sianz... ...the smartest is sheng siong supermarket they open in elias mall...when all the condos open sre make tonnes of $$$

I think EC near the downtown east would be better choice for whoever is eligible for EC..

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    I think EC near the downtown east would be better choice for whoever is eligible for EC..
    u mean eastvale? i tink 10yo oredi...meaning everybody eligible liao

white sands carpark always full...damm sianz... ...the smartest is sheng siong supermarket they open in elias mall...when all the condos open sre make tonnes of $$$
    almost every Mall in SG is full ....tampines despite having 1,2,3 always full during wkends

almost every Mall in SG is full ....tampines despite having 1,2,3 always full during wkends
    ya but can u imagine if they only had 1 mall....

ya but can u imagine if they only had 1 mall....
    hehe...simei aso one Mall....got one Mall oredi gd la...better dun complain too much lor....got alternative downtown east(aso got NTUC, foodcourts,restaurants,cinema) lor but always full on sat evening too

hehe...simei aso one Mall....got one Mall oredi gd la...better dun complain too much lor....got alternative downtown east(aso got NTUC, foodcourts,restaurants,cinema) lor but always full on sat evening too
    ha ha i singaporean la...good also complain bad also complain...its in the blood...

The wife and the kids will suffer too.. 1 x car is not the solution.. I think 8 years later when all the downtown lines, thomson line, south coast line is up, which ever condo that doesn't have MRT/LRT within 500m will not be attractive because they will be ranked at the very bottom in terms of convenience.. So whether Belysa is actually that good a buy also hard to say.. Demand might be very low.. Rental might be worse..
    self stay lah... ec u know? upgrade from HDB.

wife not working, kids studying, husband drive car. So what is troublesome?

MRT will have more and more lines. There will come a point in time that near MRT is just a small premium.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984

MRT will have more and more lines. There will come a point in time that near MRT is just a small premium.
    only EW line will remain a premium

only EW line will remain a premium
    agree... your 1 cent very good...

old junk is better than new pride.

It's all in the launch price,

Wise words from u

anyway, its too late....those who missed belysa...tats it liao....wait for next best EC....i dun tink hf any....hahaha

anyway, u tok so badly abt this area machiam u 'miss' the boat like dat.....u cant even apply for EC wat? hehe

livia jus nxt door, prices not coming down aso leh....

nxt cheapest condo will be subsale OE now....but can b tough to get below 800psf now....but if wait longer....850psf-900psf will be the norm for OE....shall see
    haha i never talk it down out of soreness lah, even if they launch at 500psf i also cant buy.. i merely disagree that this ec is one of the best among those launched cos i feel it is very inaccessible to MRT and amenities as compared to the rest.. As for livia, i could have gotten it at 6xxpsf last time but in the end still dropped the idea after 4 visits to the showflat.. But ok lah, although the prices have upped almost 50%, but with an EC as neighbour, it's hard to get peace nights sleep when their MOP nearing the end..

Anyway the next pasir ris ec launch is somewhere very near to downtown east.. i thought it is definitely better than belysa's location but dunno will price at what level..

Agree that E-W line is the most solid.. jurong east, raffles place, city hall, paya lebar, changi.. All the present/future business centres are there..

hmm...pasir ris recently newspaper came out article and picture of a big wild boar spotted in lor halus area....looks like its not scaring the crowds away....

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984

ECs are mainly first timers, not upgraders.. So a lot of them are young or middle aged couples who are getting married or just got married.. These people both husband and wife are working and not earning a lot (less than 10k).. U want them to buy car + ec at one shot, now cars so exp u think most can handle?

even if can buy a car, everyday wife go home from work gotta take mrt to furthest station to pasir ris and walk 100m to the bus interchange to wait for a bus that don't drop u at ur door step either.. If weekend nua at home go out dabao lunch, also need to walk 1km in total to and fro elias mall.. So how can this kind of lifestyle make belysa a top ec? Anyway at its price, I would still think it's a good buy, but to say it's one of the top ec, it's not convincing because the location suck..

That's why it got the second lowest land bid for among ECs (lowest is riverparc if I'm not wrong).. It manages to sell well because it lowered the quantum a lot by launching units such as 829sqft 3 bedder, while canopy stupidly go and launch 12xx sqft 3 bedders.. So in terms of value for money, yes belysa is good.. But these buyers buy to stay, so value for money should be a secondary and not primary consideration.. Investment wise, downtown east side gonna launch 4 condos (including seastrand and one EC), which are more attractive than belysa because pasir ris is abt the park and the sea, not elias.. So, how to classify this as a top ec? And why will the downtown east ec plot be inferior to this?

ECs are mainly first timers, not upgraders.. So a lot of them are young or middle aged couples who are getting married or just got married.. These people both husband and wife are working and not earning a lot (less than 10k).. U want them to buy car + ec at one shot, now cars so exp u think most can handle?

even if can buy a car, everyday wife go home from work gotta take mrt to furthest station to pasir ris and walk 100m to the bus interchange to wait for a bus that don't drop u at ur door step either.. If weekend nua at home go out dabao lunch, also need to walk 1km in total to and fro elias mall.. So how can this kind of lifestyle make belysa a top ec? Anyway at its price, I would still think it's a good buy, but to say it's one of the top ec, it's not convincing because the location suck..

That's why it got the second lowest land bid for among ECs (lowest is riverparc if I'm not wrong).. It manages to sell well because it lowered the quantum a lot by launching units such as 829sqft 3 bedder, while canopy stupidly go and launch 12xx sqft 3 bedders.. So in terms of value for money, yes belysa is good.. But these buyers buy to stay, so value for money should be a secondary and not primary consideration.. Investment wise, downtown east side gonna launch 4 condos (including seastrand and one EC), which are more attractive than belysa because pasir ris is abt the park and the sea, not elias.. So, how to classify this as a top ec? And why will the downtown east ec plot be inferior to this?
    U r arguing for the sake of arguing

Nobody r comparing which location is better or wat, we r comparing which ec is a better buy as a overall package.

So far, only esparina i recommend ppl to get and den this belysa....the rest yet to b launched ec how to compare when siteplan, flrplan, px etc haven out

I look at overall package and future cap appreciation in %(not quantum) when i do my analysis.

Sidetrack:I noe beylsa location no gd at all...no mrt, no amenities....tats how i view it when i compare livia n oasis too....i pick oasis bcoz its cheaper last time den livia and it hf amenities whereas livia got no amenities n mrt isnt really tat near and residents gona suffer from construction for another 5-10yrs.

I really dun see being surrounded by hdb as a bad point as long it hf the hdb amenities....and ec like whitewater, esparis, eden tampines all their px rises after their mop....so i dun see hdb as a problem....

U r arguing for the sake of arguing

Nobody r comparing which location is better or wat, we r comparing which ec is a better buy as a overall package.

So far, only esparina i recommend ppl to get and den this belysa....the rest yet to b launched ec how to compare when siteplan, flrplan, px etc haven out

I look at overall package and future cap appreciation in %(not quantum) when i do my analysis.

Sidetrack:I noe beylsa location no gd at all...no mrt, no amenities....tats how i view it when i compare livia n oasis too....i pick oasis bcoz its cheaper last time den livia and it hf amenities whereas livia got no amenities n mrt isnt really tat near and residents gona suffer from construction for another 5-10yrs.

I really dun see being surrounded by hdb as a bad point as long it hf the hdb amenities....and ec like whitewater, esparis, eden tampines all their px rises after their mop....so i dun see hdb as a problem....
    Where got argue for the sake of arguing? What overall package does Belysa has?

Friend: Heard you bought an EC unit. Location good?
    Owner: In OCR.

Friend: OCR is fine. Which part of OCR?
    Owner: Outskirts of OCR.

Friend: Outskirts is still ok if it's near MRT. So isit near to MRT?
    Owner: Nope. 1.1km away from MRT station.

Friend: Ok fine. At least got LRT right?
    Owner: Nope. This is pasir ris, we only got buses.

Friend: Hmm.. Pasir Ris has nice pasir ris park, fun downtown east and nice sea. Isit near?
    Owner: Nowhere near. They are right at the other end of pasir ris.

Friend: Ok nvm, surely got amenities across the road to buy lunch and newspapers right?
    Owner: Across some roads and some HDBs. Maybe 500m?

Friend: Ok nvm treat it as exercise then, how's the view?
    Owner: Nope, no clear views, surrounded buildings. There's a drain beside us though.

Friend: Ok nvm, got good finishing?
    Owner: Basic tiles living room and laminated bedrooms.

Friend: Ok price cheap?
    Ans: Depends on how you look at it. Our psf is around the same as other ECs, but our developer is damn smart a guy. He built MM 3 bedders 829sqft so that i can afford to buy a unit. Livable or not i don't know lah, showflat never display the 829sqft unit leh..

Friend: 829 sqft means it is very compact! It must be full of living spaces liao.
    Ans: Ya. Actually I dunno whether 829sqft is really livable or not. But it also includes 2 long air-con ledges. But i got 1 mop only, so can put at one of the other ledge. The other ledge dunno can put what leh..

Friend: It's ok. Be positive in the light of many negatives, my friend! It's ok if you gotta suffer for 5 years living there. Investment value is great!
    Ans: Yup that's the main attraction of this project because Livia and Risk Grandeur are selling high prices nearing 900psf. But i heard another EC is going to be launched just beside Downtown East near to the sea. This got me worried. I hope the land bid will be high..

Friend: Looks like you got a GREAT OVERALL PACKAGE! This package makes it one of the top EC!!

Just for laughs.. dun get serious hahaha..

So which ec tats oredi launched r better den belysa as an overall package?

Other den esparina, next is belysa to me.

How can i forget about bro kingkong's comments on mrt stations haha.. Specially for bro kingkong:

Friend: Don't worry about your unit is nowhere near MRT. In future when all the MRT stations are up, MRT sites will no longer hold a premium so why worry?

Owner: You talking sense? In future when everybody has an MRT station within 800m, yet mine is still 1.1km away, i will be dead. I give you an analogy. I had 10 friends. 5 years ago, Friend A had a nokia 8250 and he was the envy of many because nobody else had a handphone, so everybody flock to him and want to be best friends with him. 5 years later now, 9 of my other friends eventually had handphones too! Some even have more advanced Nokia 8250 while some others bought a basic Nokia 3310.. Nobody needs to flock to Friend A anymore because he no longer holds the exclusiveness. But guess what, I still do not own a handphone, and i got outcasted by all my 10 ex-friends. End.

The beauty of belsya its mainly due to its quantum n being surrounded by much more expensive condos which makes them vy much easier to sell n make a profit....if livia r calling for 900psf 8yrs later for their 3bedder, belysa mm 3bedder can easily sell for 950psf being 3yrs newer and smaller quantum.

The beauty of belsya its mainly due to its quantum n being surrounded by much more expensive condos which makes them vy much easier to sell n make a profit....if livia r calling for 900psf 8yrs later for their 3bedder, belysa mm 3bedder can easily sell for 950psf being 3yrs newer and smaller quantum.
    bro.. as i said, dun take my that red and blue postings so seriously.. just meant as a laugh only.. I think belysa is still a good buy at today's market, but not a top ec cos it simply has too much negatives.. For investors, they can afford to buy a cheap low quantum lousy unit and try to rent it out to still get 3-4% yield.. But if buy for SELF-STAY, shouldn't one be more particular about the standard of living rather than how much he can make in 5 years time? As what Chen Show Mao once said: 人生有几个五年?

bro.. as i said, dun take my that red and blue postings so seriously.. just meant as a laugh only.. I think belysa is still a good buy at today's market, but not a top ec cos it simply has too much negatives.. For investors, they can afford to buy a cheap low quantum lousy unit and try to rent it out to still get 3-4% yield.. But if buy for SELF-STAY, shouldn't one be more particular about the standard of living rather than how much he can make in 5 years time? As what Chen Show Mao once said: 人生有几个五年?
    Seriously, other den esparina....belysa tops the rest for now....future ec launches we can discuss when it launch

U must aso spare a tot for those sandwiched grp mah.....ec limited choice rite....anyhow aso better den those who bot dbss rite? Hahaha

For sandwiched grp, cant buy bto.....resale flat px so high....either they buy ec or dbss rite? Ec is their only choice for now

Seriously, other den esparina....belysa tops the rest for now....future ec launches we can discuss when it launch

U must aso spare a tot for those sandwiched grp mah.....ec limited choice rite....anyhow aso better den those who bot dbss rite? Hahaha

For sandwiched grp, cant buy bto.....resale flat px so high....either they buy ec or dbss rite? Ec is their only choice for now
    look at pinevale thanks to uwc all owners almost millionares...that was ONCE an ec...sitting in barren land surrounded by stray dogs.....

Everything has it's pros and cons. Everything has it's place in this world. Everything has a price. You pay for what u get. You are wise if u didn't pay extra. Who needs MRT when u drive. Some dun like MRT rides. Lots of GCB not near MRT and that is the beauty of it.

You set the criterias for your standards, beauty in eyes of beholder. Buy what u like. Fair view that BElysa is a good deal though less than ideal.

next to belysa there is a canal dont play play maybe one day singapore road and train too crowded people need to travel by speed boat....wah then sure huat one... ....ha ha sometime u analyze until paralyze in the property mkt....

Ya DBSS is crap i agree 100%.. Anyway my personal opinion on ECs: I feel EC is a place for people to stay, so livability must be the primary consideration, while investment secondary.. of course if both also can have eg esparina, then lagi best lah.. Since most buyers should be young first-timers, that is the place where marriages start up or kids grow up.. So, location and amenities are impt.. My blue and red post basically sum up one thing abt belysa: it is fairly good for investment, not for living..

For living:
    esparina: mrt, ntuc, eateries nearby.. nuff said abt this..

prive: 500m to punggol mrt, although not very near but still can walk..

austville: nearest mrt is buangkok which is 900m away but there is lrt nearby. And for drivers, kpe is just beside which means 15 min to town. finishing is compressed marble..

canopy: far from mrt but there are ntuc and eateries across the road..

riverparc: lrt station nearby and kopitiam is a short 100m away.. layout looks good..

Even if you want to talk abt investment (i won't talk abt esparina cos it's too common sense), the condo site diagonal to prive will be tendered soon, u think it will be cheap meh? At least 400-450psf which means >1k psf launch price because developers are all looking at bigger profits, no longer contented with 100-200psf.. And the site beside austivlle was won at 391psf.. After seeing H2O launched at 950-1100psf, you think that developer will launch the site cheap?

So, whether prive and austville's prices be pushed up more or will livia boost belysa's price more, it's anybody's guess..

look at pinevale thanks to uwc all owners almost millionares...that was ONCE an ec...sitting in barren land surrounded by stray dogs.....
    The only problem wif pinevale for me is they look vy much like hdb.....But hey, they got power power uwc

Whitewater, eden, esparis all looks better den pinevale....hehe