Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 234

Thread: Caribbean At Keppel Bay (D4, 99-year Leasehold, by Keppel Land)

  1. #21
    Wiseman Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    You must be an idiot to use 2006 price as a guide for 2008. 2 yrs is a long time, for price to go up and of course nobody is going to sell it to you for the price they bought at.

    see who is a greater idiot in 6 mths time.

  2. #22
    Unregistered888 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman
    see who is a greater idiot in 6 mths time.
    You lor! HDB is already how much now you expect private to be the same as HDB is it? Dream on!

  3. #23
    Interested Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    You lor! HDB is already how much now you expect private to be the same as HDB is it? Dream on!
    Private condo same price as HDB flat?
    What kind of HDB flat? 4-room? 5-room? Executive?
    HDB flat in which area?

    Can be more specific?
    A 5-room flat costs more than a 4-room flat.
    A flat in Woodlands is priced differently from a flat in Queenstown.

    I am keen leh.

    [/QUOTE]

  4. #24

    Default CARIBBEAN AT KEPPEL BAY photos

    Project Name-CARIBBEAN AT KEPPEL BAY
    Developer-Keppel Bay Pte Ltd(Keppel Land Limited)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - 99 Yrs From 16/08/1999
    Total Units - 969
    Completion Date - Jul-2004
    District - 4

    2 bedroom (839 - 1571sf)
    3 bedroom (1205 - 2281sf)
    4 bedroom (1636 - 2723sf)
    Penthouse (4650 - 6135sf)











    more from:
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/caribbeanatkeppelbay

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman
    see who is a greater idiot in 6 mths time.
    There are fire sales right now going from $950psf....

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972
    There are fire sales right now going from $950psf....
    $950 psf is not fire sales, should be $800 psf and below

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moa Moa Chen
    $950 psf is not fire sales, should be $800 psf and below
    Do you mean "should be $743 psf and below"?
    Cos' the lowest for The Lakeshore (@ Jurong West) in October is $743psf - not $800psf.

    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2008

    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Lakeshore .. OCR ....... 6 ............................... 1,038 ............. 865 ............... 743

  8. #28

    Default more photos and elevation









    see the 720 degree virtual tour from:

    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/caribbeanatkeppelbay


  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Do you mean "should be $743 psf and below"?
    Cos' the lowest for The Lakeshore (@ Jurong West) in October is $743psf - not $800psf.
    hello we are talking about Caribbean At Keppel Bay, fire sales for Lakeshore below $500 psf

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Do you mean "should be $743 psf and below"?
    Cos' the lowest for The Lakeshore (@ Jurong West) in October is $743psf - not $800psf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moa Moa Chen
    hello we are talking about Caribbean At Keppel Bay, fire sales for Lakeshore below $500 psf
    Reporter is telling you The Lakeshores have been transacted between $743psf and $1,038psf from URA figures.

  11. #31

    Exclamation CARIBBEAN @ KEPPEL BAY (2 Room) condo for rent

    Contact Tom Leow at 96313193 for details. Caribbean 2 bed, resort condo by the sea, full facilities, P/F, near MRT/Vivio City SC, Expats choice, act now

  12. #32

    Default Fire sale

    Last month there is a unit transacted at 787psf..... Anyone knows is this the developer price at 2004?

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Carribean at Keppel Bay really knocks the socks out of those sentosa waterfront living..

    Just looking at the photos of the project.. wow.. impressive waterways... got keepel club... freaking big swimming poool... and buildings are spaced far apart separated by the water canal..

    But.. to pay a few million for 99LH 4 bdrm or penthouse.. .. really is reserved for the rich...

    Sigh.. .I wished I could just buy it.. without feeling the pinch..

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris168
    Last month there is a unit transacted at 787psf..... Anyone knows is this the developer price at 2004?
    Which unit and orientation? This is a huge project (almost 1000 units?) so the prices swing from one blk to another. If I remember right, quite many people got theirs at btw 600 to 800 from the developer.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Which unit and orientation? This is a huge project (almost 1000 units?) so the prices swing from one blk to another. If I remember right, quite many people got theirs at btw 600 to 800 from the developer.
    600-740 psf depending on unit size and orientation.

  16. #36

    Default

    When I went down in 2006, they were selling the last units. All that were left were some big units and units with poor facings. IIRC, the penthouses (with some views) were 1,200 psf and the other units were a minimum of $750psf (3% stamp duty rebate). I am sure about the latter price as I was quite serious about getting one of the cheaper units and went down a few times.

  17. #37

    Default

    URA recent transaction showed a 1270sqf unit sold at $1m which works out to 787psf. This seems to be pretty close to the indicative launch price shared by some of you. Anyone think its a good price or better prices to come?

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumo22
    URA recent transaction showed a 1270sqf unit sold at $1m which works out to 787psf. This seems to be pretty close to the indicative launch price shared by some of you. Anyone think its a good price or better prices to come?
    2 of my expat colleagues renting there .. say nice .. but the traffic is a turn off .. especially going home ... the stretch from keppel to vivo is perpetual jam ...

    they said they wont renew their lease there ...

  19. #39

    Default

    Whoa! Thanks for the tip. But I also wonder if the traffic congestion issue will improve after all the construction work on the road is completed. Anyone eyeing or know more abt this property can share any info?

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumo22
    Whoa! Thanks for the tip. But I also wonder if the traffic congestion issue will improve after all the construction work on the road is completed. Anyone eyeing or know more abt this property can share any info?
    if theres another way to get to carribean .. i personally think its a damn nice project ...

    with Vivo being the current most popular shopping place .. and with the entrance to sentosa there ..the traffic from keppel to vivo may not improve at all ...
    unless you come from west side ...then its better ... from east take the flyover exit alexandra and U turn back .. can be just as back ..
    best is to take train ...get off at harbor front and walk ...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •