Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Caribbean At Keppel Bay (D4, 99-year Leasehold, by Keppel Land)

i read somewhere that Carribbean has the highest rental. it was just <$700psf in 2006.

registered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Habourfront Area
    Hi.

Could any one share if this is a good investment? And currently ~S$1,300psf is it reasonable in current market as I realise some owners bought direct from developer was paying much lower price psf. Thanks

800 to 900k psf max is oK for now

but if credit crisis continues then cant say may be lower

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    i read somewhere that Carribbean has the highest rental. it was just <$700psf in 2006.

You must be an idiot to use 2006 price as a guide for 2008. 2 yrs is a long time, for price to go up and of course nobody is going to sell it to you for the price they bought at.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    You must be an idiot to use 2006 price as a guide for 2008. 2 yrs is a long time, for price to go up and of course nobody is going to sell it to you for the price they bought at.
    ??

of course I know that. i was just replying the previous poster and telling him the price difference for past 2 yrs. I didnt ask him to buy at 2006 price you goon.

Harborfront Areas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    ??

of course I know that. i was just replying the previous poster and telling him the price difference for past 2 yrs. I didnt ask him to buy at 2006 price you goon.
    Hi All,

Thanks for the updates, in this case I shall wait for awhile ~$1,000 - $1,100 before looking to this project again.

Anyway the surrounding is what captured my heart for this project and the Reflection next door, especially when the full seafront promanade walkway that joins Labador park to Vivo City.

Unfortunately, Reflection tho is newer, but the psf is way too high and does not have private lift as compared to Caribbean, so will likely revisit this project when the price is dropped further.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast