Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossom Residences (EC)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    They gotten the land 10-20% cheaper than the rest, but priced same psf as compared them, so they earn more isn't it, so why charity.. I think of them more as neutral..

I remembered their 3 bedder compact is the one without balcony.. Gotta admit that was real solid.. Half the price of livia's 3 bedder.. haha.. livia's gonna die in 8 years time.. nv should still hold water cos it is nearer to mrt..
    Nv n livia almost equal distance to mrt la.....both will take 8-10mins walk

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Livia and nv got baywindows n planters and transacting 8xx to 12xxpsf for smaller units n this one 8xxsqft at 650psf....not charity den its wat?
    Don't have 650psf lah.. theirs is low 7xx..

Don't have 650psf lah.. theirs is low 7xx..
    Newspaper reported average 650psf wat?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Nv n livia almost equal distance to mrt la.....both will take 8-10mins walk
    sure or not 8-10... i cant even see the mrt station from livia.. 2 years ago the livia agent told me should take bus haha.. anyway gotta cut thru some hdb, etc, should be around 700m-800m or so walking distance

sure or not 8-10... i cant even see the mrt station from livia.. 2 years ago the livia agent told me should take bus haha.. anyway gotta cut thru some hdb, etc, should be around 700m-800m or so walking distance
    Agt told me 5-7min walk! But i tested 8-10min fast pace walk machiam like rushing to work tat kind of speed.....tats y i said repeatedly tat might as well buy 6xxpsf oasis at elias last time

Nid to cut thru hdbs.....u go n test it and u will noe la...

• Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast