Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Blossom Residences (EC)

Quote Originally Posted by cash_on_line
    According to the property agent, the actual price will be out 2 days before the balloting date. Hope it stay affordable.

Still thinking/struggling about the location vs the price.
    Excellent layout.. Some 4 bedder stacks have 5+metres ceiling MBR, should be able to build loft since CDL double-counted the MBR area.. But indicative prices not excellent.. Haha..952k avg for 4 bedders.. I thought that's a bit expensive for an EC cos even esparina also not that exp.. Somemore this location quite jialat..

Default In BT today

"IT was a day of contrasts in the executive condominium (EC) market yesterday.
    Even as caution reigned at a state tender for a Punggol EC site which drew just three bids with the top bid coming in below earlier expectations, City Developments Ltd (CDL) managed to sell slightly over 150 units on the first day of sales at its Blossom Residences EC project at Segar Road in the Bukit Panjang area. This pace of sales would be in line with the previous EC launch of Belysa in late May, say market watchers.

CDL has priced its 602-unit Blossom Residences EC at $690 psf on average for the normal progress payment scheme. Those who opt for the deferred payment scheme will pay 3 per cent more.
    Two-bedders range from 753-969 sq ft and cost $548,000 to $590,000. 'Compact' three-bedders start from 969 sq ft and $659,000 while normal three-bedders begin at 1,055 sq ft and $723,000.
    Blossom Residences also features dual-key units. A four-bedroom dual-key unit of 1,356 sq ft is priced from $931,000. Penthouses (1,615-2,088 sq ft) cost $1.088 million to $1.276 million."

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Excellent layout.. Some 4 bedder stacks have 5+metres ceiling MBR, should be able to build loft since CDL double-counted the MBR area.. But indicative prices not excellent.. Haha..952k avg for 4 bedders.. I thought that's a bit expensive for an EC cos even esparina also not that exp.. Somemore this location quite jialat..
    yes, jialat... will be like canopy liao... slow slow tortise.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    "IT was a day of contrasts in the executive condominium (EC) market yesterday.
    Even as caution reigned at a state tender for a Punggol EC site which drew just three bids with the top bid coming in below earlier expectations, City Developments Ltd (CDL) managed to sell slightly over 150 units on the first day of sales at its Blossom Residences EC project at Segar Road in the Bukit Panjang area. This pace of sales would be in line with the previous EC launch of Belysa in late May, say market watchers.

CDL has priced its 602-unit Blossom Residences EC at $690 psf on average for the normal progress payment scheme. Those who opt for the deferred payment scheme will pay 3 per cent more.
    Two-bedders range from 753-969 sq ft and cost $548,000 to $590,000. 'Compact' three-bedders start from 969 sq ft and $659,000 while normal three-bedders begin at 1,055 sq ft and $723,000.
    Blossom Residences also features dual-key units. A four-bedroom dual-key unit of 1,356 sq ft is priced from $931,000. Penthouses (1,615-2,088 sq ft) cost $1.088 million to $1.276 million."
    A sad thing...small is "norm"....
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    A sad thing...small is "norm"....
    Either the upgraders have small budget or small family size.

Hi all,

This is my first post here and just sharing my thought. My wife and i just manage to get a unit at blossom during the first day of launch. At first we also do not like the location as it is a bit ulu. We have tried 5 times bto till our income exceed 8k. I'm 33 and my wife is 36 this year and expecting. We just want to get a home asap and stay near to west area(near work pl/in laws). But our concern is that will this Blossom's appreciation be slower than other EC. Will the developing of future Mrt(bukit panjang) and new shopping centre junction 10 help to raise up the value? Appreciate advice from the fellow forumers. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78
    Hi all,

This is my first post here and just sharing my thought. My wife and i just manage to get a unit at blossom during the first day of launch. At first we also do not like the location as it is a bit ulu. We have tried 5 times bto till our income exceed 8k. I'm 33 and my wife is 36 this year and expecting. We just want to get a home asap and stay near to west area(near work pl/in laws). But our concern is that will this Blossom's appreciation be slower than other EC. Will the developing of future Mrt(bukit panjang) and new shopping centre junction 10 help to raise up the value? Appreciate advice from the fellow forumers. Thank you
    It would have been better if there is a private condo next or very near to it so that value can be pulled up..

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78
    Hi all,

If you look at URA master plan, there are 3 other sites next to Blossom slated for residential development ,all with plot ratio of 3. If the sites are for pet condos, then yes, Blossom's price may blossom faster. But, I don't think you should worry about this now. Anything can happen in the next 8 years (3 years construction plus 5 years MOP). Look what happened between 2003 and now.

Own stay, near workplace and in-laws then dont think so much.

IMHO, BUY, coz yr income ceiling may not allow u to buy EC down a few years time n take the opportunity what govt gives u!

• Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast