Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blossom Residences (EC)

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    If you look at URA master plan, there are 3 other sites next to Blossom slated for residential development ,all with plot ratio of 3. If the sites are for pet condos, then yes, Blossom's price may blossom faster. But, I don't think you should worry about this now. Anything can happen in the next 8 years (3 years construction plus 5 years MOP). Look what happened between 2003 and now.
    Already confirmed it is BTOs liao. Anyway, like what other forumers say, as long as it is self-stay, u like the unit, then why think so much abt the appreciation potential.. There are much more things more important in life than $$

If you don't mind an old EC (>10 yrs) , there is one at Bangkit Road (Bukit Panjang) named "Chestervale". I should say that it is quite well maintained. When you are free, go and take a look at the surroundings. There are lots of amenities nearby (all within walking distance), coffee shops, markets, shophouses, child care, Pr & Sec schools, direct bus services (to Orchard Road, Suntec City, Vivocity, Woodlands, Jurong), most of the routes travel through highway, so it shortens the travelling distance. There is also a shuttle bus (just outside the EC side-gate) to Bukit Panjang Plaza/Bus Interchange. MRT around Bukit Panjang Plaza will be coming up in Yr 2015. And there is a plan to build a 2 storey food court/market somewhere around this EC but don't know when. There is also a small park opposite this EC and you can walk all the way to Bukit Timah Natural Reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78
    Hi all,

This is my first post here and just sharing my thought. My wife and i just manage to get a unit at blossom during the first day of launch. At first we also do not like the location as it is a bit ulu. We have tried 5 times bto till our income exceed 8k. I'm 33 and my wife is 36 this year and expecting. We just want to get a home asap and stay near to west area(near work pl/in laws). But our concern is that will this Blossom's appreciation be slower than other EC. Will the developing of future Mrt(bukit panjang) and new shopping centre junction 10 help to raise up the value? Appreciate advice from the fellow forumers. Thank you
    Hi Future neighbour,

I booked mine during the 1st balloting session. 4bedrooms typical.

We are second timer. For our case, If we dun buy now, we may not be eligible to purchase next year.

My wife is working in Tuas and parents in CCK. The most important for us is the pri school for our 2 daughters. There are a few choices for good neighbourhood primary school like Greenridge, Beacon and Zhen hua pri sch.

You are right, we too think that the location is Ulu but on the other hand, see it as quiet and peaceful. Not referring to those units facing the expressway.

It is for own stay and We are happy with the layout. The future supermarket n shops near the Segar LRT and eating house and shops infront of the BTO are bonus to us.

We hope that they will make a road link to the expressway to create a better traffic flow in future.

Default Reported in BT 8/8

In the executive condo (EC) segment, City Developments Ltd (CDL) sold 115 units at Blossom Residences at Segar Road on Sunday, when sales of the remaining units in the project were opened to second-time buyers or upgraders.
    This takes total sales in the 602-unit development to 319 units.
    CDL began selling the EC project at an average price of $685 psf on July 7. Under government rules, developers have to set aside at least 95 per cent of units in an EC project for first-time home buyers in the initial month of launch. Only up to 5 per cent can be sold to second timers. With the end of the one-month period, CDL has been able to open sales of the remaining units to second-time buyers or upgraders.

Hi Blossom Residences dual-key units owners,
    Please contact me Raymond at 91087536
    If you need help to market your studio units for rent.